Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT (66384 Views)

Schools In 14 States, FCT Risk Attacks, Says FG / Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) / How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Totobulie: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2019
Chest beating has never helped anybody. If you are the best, keep doing your best, people will know if you are or not.

Doctus:
Igbo people are the best
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Totobulie: 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
Your reply is filled with facts... That's the best way to argue, than insulting people and missing the point.

Arysexy:

Don't mind them, they say it's special centres. I ask, why is the cut off mark for South East pupils in federal unity schools the highest in the country? Anambra pupil will have to score 139 to gain admission in unity school while Yobe pupil need 5. Again I ask, do primary school pupils do special centres too?

The educational revolution going on in South East courtesy of missionary schools effort should be a model for Nigeria as a whole, but No, the religiously intolerant shithole will rather suppress it.

Catch them young educational revolution is working in SE. The Anambra girls that did us proud in USA is a clear example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Totobulie: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2019
Arysexy:

Factual response. Keep it up.

Don't mind them, they say it's special centres. I ask, why is the cut off mark for South East pupils in federal unity schools the highest in the country? Anambra pupil will have to score 139 to gain admission in unity school while Yobe pupil need 5. Again I ask, do primary school pupils do special centres too?

The educational revolution going on in South East courtesy of missionary schools effort should be a model for Nigeria as a whole, but No, the religiously intolerant shithole will rather suppress it.

Catch them young educational revolution is working in SE. The Anambra girls that did us proud in USA is a clear example.
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Totobulie: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Who said they can't see your back? SW is doing well educationally too... My Concern is the north.
hollywater:
I hate it when they tell me that Afonjas are educated my boo.Without magomago, they can't see our back in education.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) / See What A University Student Still Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.