Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT (66415 Views)

Schools In 14 States, FCT Risk Attacks, Says FG / Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) / How The 36 States Got Their Names In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by redflame: 6:49am On Aug 29, 2018
mamaafrik:
envy and hate.........,anuofia,i thought you are going to refute my claim with a tangible excuse but what has ceding got to do with my claim ...................,i won't be surprised if you were assisted too becauses your logic doesn't preach education.

Enough of your useless claims and attacks on things bigger than you.

Hide your face abeg.
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by mamaafrik(m): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2018
redflame:

Enough of your useless claims and attacks on things bigger than you.

Hide your face abeg.
why not object the claim uncle,go up and read another person's view on the same situation,the guy talked of enugu too,come up with a countering fact not those pig grumbles.
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by redflame: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2018
mamaafrik:
why not object the claim uncle,go up and read another person's view on the same situation,the guy talked of enugu too,come up with a countering fact not those pig grumbles.

Another zombie just turned! If you didn't read my previous posts about schools being handed over to missionaries then you are plain stupid.

Keep dodging the obvious and remain super stupid
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by TundeBricklayer: 7:12am On Aug 29, 2018
mamaafrik:
please can you share the link of your source with us

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Niorte: 8:22am On Aug 29, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Kindly go through the list and tell me the states with highest admission in degree awarding institutions
If the statistics was real for the set period. Then the Eastern people have more enrolment. A contributing factor to that may be because the Igbo are well spread across Nigeria than the other two major tribes.

Once again, thanks for sharing!

Facts don't lie.
Have a blessed day
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by saibuhari(m): 12:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Niorte:

If the statistics was real for the set period. Then the Eastern people have more enrolment. A contributing factor to that may be because the Igbo are well spread across Nigeria than the other two major tribes.

Once again, thanks for sharing!

Facts don't lie.
Have a blessed day

Where are all the people that have been arguing either out if ignorance or hate? Why are u not arguing any more. Can any sane person dispute official record? Yes, Igbos are well spread and Igbos in the most obscure part of country is brilliant. Its in their blood. That's the nature of the igboman only fools argue even when the truth is glaring. I am sure this revealing record puts the unnecessary arguments to rest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Akanti50: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
mamaafrik:
please can you share the link of your source with us

Its is a compilation From the National Bureau Of Statistics, where it not only talks about Education but some other facets like population, elections, jobs etc by states of origin here:-

www.nigerianstat.gov.ng/download/486
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Chinachriss(m): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
Akanti50:
Medicine is a course that required high intellect hence people with high intelligence pass and get admission on merit...

Imo, the giant of Education In Nigieria.

God bless you bro. Thank you for clearing it all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Niorte: 12:48am On Aug 30, 2018
saibuhari:

Where are all the people that have been arguing either out if ignorance or hate? Why are u not arguing any more. Can any sane person dispute official record? Yes, Igbos are well spread and Igbos in the most obscure part of country is brilliant. Its in their blood. That's the nature of the igboman only fools argue even when the truth is glaring. I am sure this revealing record puts the unnecessary arguments to rest.
Don't be proud! Intelligence is not by tribe.
All the Igbos I have met all my life were average students.

Number of admitted students does not equate brilliance or superiority.

I still maintain that the Eastern have low admission rate.

East: 100 applied, 23 admitted
South west: 50 applied, 20 admitted
North: 40 applied, 12 admitted

From the above it is crystal clear that even though the east have the highest number of applicant and admitted students, they still have the lowest percentage in terms of application to admittance ratio

Won't comment on this issue again

1 Like

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by saibuhari(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Niorte:

Don't be proud! Intelligence is not by tribe.
All the Igbos I have met all my life were average students.

Number of admitted students does not equate brilliance or superiority.

I still maintain that the Eastern have low admission rate.

East: 100 applied, 23 admitted
South west: 50 applied, 20 admitted
North: 40 applied, 12 admitted

From the above it is crystal clear that even though the east have the highest number of applicant and admitted students, they still have the lowest percentage in terms of application to admittance ratio

Won't comment on this issue again

So you don't know that there is education or admission quota applicable in university admission? You don't know that all igbo states are regarded as educational advantaged states except Ebony? You don't know that with admission quota any state regarded as educationally advantaged have less number of their students admitted irrespective of number that applied compared to states that are educationally disadvantaged? If u go thru that report from jamb posted here you will see that that explains why more imo students will apply for admission but only a few of them will be admitted compared to states regarded as educationally disadvantaged. Is this quota system not part of the marginalisation igbos have been fighting against? Pls stop exposing your ignorance publicly, no wonder that all the igbo students you have met are all average students, according to you. You belong to a circle of average people where you meet only average people. Do you even believe yourself with that statement?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by TundeBricklayer: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Investments in education is the best

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released the 2018 ranking of all the 36 States, plus the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja in Nigeria.
Abia tops the chart, ahead of Anambra, Edo, Rivers and IMO state.

The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has released the 2018 ranking of all the 36 States, plus the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja in Nigeria.

Abia tops the chart, ahead of Anambra, Edo, Rivers and Imo states.

However, some states have risen above the positions they were during the last ranking.

Cross River State moving from 28th to 20th, while Yobe State drops to last position.

Below is the latest WAEC ranking of the 36 states and the FCT:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/08/02/waec-abia-anambra-lead-nationwide-2018-may-june-wassce-results-see-full-list/
Lalasticlala
The certificate forgers of APCheat will accuse WAEC of joining IPOB grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga gmbuharii pointzerom greenback

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

Lagos is the 7th IGBO state after Rivers bro...Fact.
Lagos grin grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga gmbuharii pointzerom greenback

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by mamaafrik(m): 5:36am On Sep 01, 2018
redflame:

Another zombie just turned! If you didn't read my previous posts about schools being handed over to missionaries then you are plain stupid.

Keep dodging the obvious and remain super stupid
maybe you should tell me how returning the schools to The the missionary saves them from the sword of the malpractices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by ariesbull: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2018
SarakiBukola:

They know... they just like deceiving themselves.

Upon being in top 5 WAEC, why are they can't they develop their own lands ?

Why are they forever slaves ? grin

You see why you people don't pass exams...you lack logical reasoning...we are not talking about real estate and city development here but education

But wait a minute...

Let's compare Enugu and Ibadan
Let's compare Ijebu and Owerri
Let's compare Abeokuta and Onitsha
Let's compare Sango and Nnewi
Let's compare Awka and Oshogbo
Let's compare Abakaliki with Okitipupa

Then let's know why you have failed in all ramifications

1 Like

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by ariesbull: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2018
maigemuu:

Omo iboz sabi book but after university education, dem go go open shop for ladipo begin sell spare parts. Those wey dey sell pure water they call themselves importer n exporter.If you tell them say "oga I see your certificate for wall", he go say "nna men, that was then, this is now...ego di mkpa!...

I respect them

Or do you expect them to be walking around the street shouting no job...or earning penny
..at the end the HR prefer employing the Igbo because of their dedication...have you not noticed that in banking most marketers are Igbo ...and marketing is the fastest way to rise in career

Anywhich way...Igbo wins

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by ariesbull: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2018
Proflere:
All of you shouting Igbo upandan, after passing WAEC what next? you'll start running to western states to get proper tertiary education you can never get in the east! shame!!

And someone put IMO as 5th, how?
Imo state where teachers are compelled to solve questions on the board during examination. There so-called private schools are nothing to be compared to govt schools in the west. Of course igbos are brilliant, I mean very brilliant, but that list is some kind of bullshit.

So all the universitues in East are been attended by goats

To be honest ....this is why Yoruba people are not doing well in education....they lack deductive reasoning...as you have demonstrated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by Proflere: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2018
ariesbull:

So all the universitues in East are been attended by goats

To be honest ....this is why Yoruba people are not doing well in education....they lack deductive reasoning...as you have demonstrated

Thank God you know they are UNIVERSITUES and I can't be surprised you graduated from one of them.
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by redflame: 10:03am On Sep 01, 2018
mamaafrik:
maybe you should tell me how returning the schools to The the missionary saves them from the sword of the malpractices.

Oh so you are the one sending the expo to them right? When waec themselves adjudged abia to be overall best in waec performance, I will leave their own and believe your own? Donkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by ariesbull: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2018
Proflere:

Thank God you know they are UNIVERSITUES and I can't be surprised you graduated from one of them.

...and that is what you don't know is it that I can't spell Universities or is it that you can't notice a typographical error when you see one

Well, that is why in the whole southern Nigeria...Yoruba are the least educated.....go and do the normal Owo mi da ....

Have a blessed day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by gurnam: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Fake list. List denied by WAEC already.

This obviously is an Igbo made list grin

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by kelly72: 6:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Niorte:
I mean no disrespect...

The East always top in WAEC but cannot boast of same in terms of higher (university) education.

I suggest the eastern people be encouraged to always obtain a university degree..

Such feat should not end with WAEC

LOL, IF I SHOW YOU STATISTICS FROM THE NUC, U GO JUST GO DEY CRY FOE ONE CORNER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by mamaafrik(m): 12:04am On Sep 02, 2018
redflame:

Oh so you are the one sending the expo to them right? When waec themselves adjudged abia to be overall best in waec performance, I will leave their own and believe your own? Donkey.
your are a nitwit, explain how returning it stopped exam malpractice,you are singing to the crow bird,simple comprehension.i guess you are a product of such system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by kelly72: 10:56am On Sep 06, 2018
kelly72:

LOL, IF I SHOW YOU STATISTICS FROM THE NUC, U GO JUST GO DEY CRY FOR ONE CORNER
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by ezeudo152: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2018
Deomelo we need your presence hereOsun 29th position, below many northern states propaganda is over reality is now facing you

Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by IkpuMmadu: 3:59am On Dec 12, 2018
Niorte:

I'm not here to support or oppose any tribe. Could you please give me a link to a statistics on that? That will change my view. During my service year, I was with all Igbo corps members, the impression created did not suggest the waec statistics above. These were people who went to Nnamdi Azikiwe Uni, UNN, and other universities in the East.
But let's assume that the WAEC is fake...what about the igbo students winning International and national competition?

Give us the Yoruba version of chimamnda
Yoruba version of the girls that won ICT in California
This year Anambra woman won the best teacher nationally ...
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by IkpuMmadu: 7:10am On Mar 08, 2019
bankyblue:

My brother! I served in umunba indiagu, in ezeagu lga of Enugu state. My brother that is where they buried the placenta of exam malpractice.
I took my time to go round the local govt in that state and I wept for the Igbo race, in relation to education.

Waec need deliverance for making that list go public, and also should be fined for spreading FAKE NEWS

There is nothing like Ezeagu LGA in Umuahia stop lies. It's in Ebonyi
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by bankyblue(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

There is nothing like Ezeagu LGA in Umuahia stop lies. It's in Ebonyi

Ode!
Who told u I was talk of umuahia?

And who told u is in ebonyi state?

Lemme just leave u to ur foolishness.
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by IkpuMmadu: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2019
bankyblue:

Ode!
Who told u I was talk of umuahia?

And who told u is in ebonyi state?

Lemme just leave u to ur foolishness.

Ezi bida ! Ịkpụ nne gị ode
Re: WAEC 2018 Ranking Of The 36 States & FCT by bankyblue(m): 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Ezi bida ! Ịkpụ nne gị ode
tongue embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) / See What A University Student Still Does / My Jamb Result Without Any Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.