Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: (2831 Views)

My Bestfriend Girlfriend Is Inlove With Me And Am Developing Feelings For Her / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by gozee(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2010
I have this female coursin of mine, we are very close that we are almost forgeting we are coursins, we have started developing strong feelings for each other. just recently we almost kissed, Plz what do i do to stop this? before it leads to something else, GOD save me from this temptation,
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by rhymz(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2010
gozee:

I have this female coursin of mine, we are very close that we are  almost forgeting we are coursins, we have started developing strong feelings for each other. just recently we almost kissed, Plz what do i do to stop this? before it leads to something else, GOD save me from this temptation, 
. . .hahahaha. . . I know of so many guyz who ve kpoyanshed their cousins without qualms, when you ask them they tell she aint their sista per se. . Lol. . However, I would advise that you control yourself and make sure the two of you don't stay alone if you ve to be around eachother.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by stephnina0(f): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2010
Just pray to God to deliver you from such temptation, i think you'll help yourself also by explaining to your cousin that you guys need to be away from each other until the madness wears off.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by tayoast(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2010
lipsrsealed
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by daduke2k(m): 12:09am On Jun 28, 2010
Poster, Are u mad?
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by ElRazur: 12:23am On Jun 28, 2010
How is he mad?

If my cousin is fit, gosh I will screwdrive her jare. Kini big deal? grin
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by ohaechesi(m): 12:38am On Jun 28, 2010
gozee:

I have this female coursin of mine, we are very close that we are almost forgeting we are coursins, we have started developing strong feelings for each other. just recently we almost kissed, Plz what do i do to stop this? before it leads to something else, GOD save me from this temptation,

What is that 'something else' for the fact that you already know that there is or will be something else thereafter the deed is done, then discuss with you cousin regarding the 'something else' if you really do not want to do it, you will adhere to my advice and believe me, she will certainly understand.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Rocktation(f): 1:08am On Jun 28, 2010
If she's a very very distant cuz, then it's aight. But if not, you had better put an end to the beginning of that incestuous madness. Before you invite your Creator's wrath upon your existence.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Charligggy: 1:17am On Jun 28, 2010
kiss
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Charligggy: 1:21am On Jun 28, 2010
Pray dat God shud help u so dat d devil won't use it as an advantage ova both of u. Just try to make her realize dat its not right & won't work.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by PokerFace(f): 1:34am On Jun 28, 2010
un-develop them, Please!
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by vicmec(m): 1:53am On Jun 28, 2010
??
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by vivaladiva(f): 2:33am On Jun 28, 2010
feelings in ur groin area or feelings in ur heart
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Einstein(m): 3:13am On Jun 28, 2010
This is incestuous.  If you are very sincere to yourself, you will obviously notice your feelings are carnal and inordinate.

Please, desist!
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by slap1(m): 3:53am On Jun 28, 2010
Nothing we tell you here will be more efficacious than the one u tell urself. I can only pray and hope God comes to ur rescue.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Nwaka77: 4:16am On Jun 28, 2010
@Poster

Go for deliverance because you gon' need it! undecided
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Acidosis(m): 5:08am On Jun 28, 2010
This is Nefarious! Can't you look for a nice girl and start a relationship with her. It's better you break that lustful feelings of yours before nemesis catch up with both of you.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Iceugwa(m): 5:42am On Jun 28, 2010
Abeg no make God vex oh. Stay sixty kilometer from her. Actual you developed feeling for her cos ur are babeless. In get a babe and all tire strange feelings will end. Try this
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by rhymz(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2010
What is all these alarming advice for self? Afterall, in South East Asia ppl get married to not just their cousins but also their own blood sisters. Am not supporting the poster before all ya breathes down my neck, I just want us all to comment with perspectives. It is a taboo in this part of our world but that does not mean it does not go on, in fact, I know a lot of guys and gurls who have slept with their cousins, it is not like there was anything wrong with them, it is a personal decision.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2010
nonsense and crazy poster
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by papagee1(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2010
there is a mad man on the looose tagged gozee anybody seen him~
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Rocktation(f): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2010
Just because South east asians do it doesn't mean that they aren't doomed for hell. Their hell's unleashed already with all the earthquakes and tsunamis.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by PokerFace(f): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2010
rhymz:

What is all these alarming advice for self? Afterall, in South East Asia ppl get married to not just their cousins but also their own blood sisters. Am not supporting the poster before all ya breathes down my neck, I just want us all to comment with perspectives. It is a taboo in this part of our world but that does not mean it does not go on, in fact, I know a lot of guys and gurls who have slept with their cousins, it is not like there was anything wrong with them, it is a personal decision.

You are not supporting the OP because you know it's bad! There's no need referring to the South East Asians! It contradicts and weakens your argument!
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by rhymz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2010
Rocktation:

Just because South east asians do it doesn't mean that they aren't doomed for hell. Their hell's unleashed already with all the earthquakes and tsunamis.
. . .what exactly is your concept of hell?? I would gladly switch places with the south east Asians if that is all there is to hell.
Now what I am saying is that in this part of our world society spits at such an act but it does'nt make it any different from homosexualism, which has gained more ground in modern society. I was trying to say it was bad because society has not come to accept it not because God could rain down brimstones and fireballs if it was done. Afterall, accounts in the bible somewhat reveals that procreation was possible through incestuous relationships, I don't see God running to destroy such people. The truth is a function of what society considers arbitrary and acceptible not some divine coded gift from God that is sacrosanct. Those of you in the Western countries
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by rhymz(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2010
Rocktation:

. . .what exactly is your concept of hell?? I would gladly switch places with the south east Asians if that is all there is to hell.
Now what I am saying is that in this part of our world society spits at such an act but it does'nt make it any different from homosexualism, which has gained more ground in modern society. I was trying to say it was bad because society has not come to accept it not because God could rain down brimstones and fireballs if it was done. Afterall, accounts in the bible somewhat reveals that procreation was possible through incestuous relationships, I don't see God running to destroy such people. The truth is a function of what society considers arbitrary and acceptible not some divine coded gift from God that is sacrosanct. Those of you in the Western countries
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by mokha(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2010
the earlier u desist from it the better 4 u. create a distance btw u and her and pray unto God 2 see tru. she is ur sister and that it remains. Its an abomination!
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by steve49ja(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2010
Get ya head straighten'd up dude, that's a dead end.

Best advice? Move as far away from the said Cousin, else you'll watch your life and future go down the drain. Aint no Joke!! cool
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by PokerFace(f): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2010
Avoid her at all cost!
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by petebor02(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2010
what ever
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Druss(m): 1:11pm On Jun 28, 2010
Avoid both of yourselves being alone in private

Read the Bible

Go find another babe
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by petebor02(m): 1:12pm On Jun 28, 2010
that wouldn't be a panacea
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Einstein(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2010
I suppose the poster knows the truth but his morbid desires would not let him accept it.  We humans are fond of not wanting to learn until we fall into very murky waters.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Fragrances / My Wife Suspects Me Of Cheating Because Of Akara & Bread / MARRYING A VIRGIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.