Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: (2836 Views)

My Bestfriend Girlfriend Is Inlove With Me And Am Developing Feelings For Her / When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by babsjnr(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2010
@gozee break the record in naija got married 2 ur coursin and have kids together and live happly for life, believe me gozee you will be famous in naija and the media will pay you loads of money grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by kobikwelu(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2010
feel you bro,

gotta be strong

try and avoid bin alone with her if not,
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Ifygurl: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2010
PRAY PRAY PRAY, ignore the feelings and Pray some more and hope God will answer you.  I actually did that once (crushed on my cousin) but then i didn't know he was my cousin but when i found out, the feelings automatically disappeared completely especially since i avoided him like a plague.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by gozee(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2010
Thanks ify, i think distance is the solution, i have to really go far away from her.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by rubi(f): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2010
Anytime she talks to you again tell her about your new girl friend and how you spent quality time/good treatment from each other gradually she will feel jealous and withdraw from you. good luck
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by gozee(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2010
I think i will try that, thanks rubi
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by omega25red(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2010
this brings to mind a question i ask two jehova's witness people and by the way they couldn't answer it:

God created Adam and Eve and they had children who populated the earth right?

who were their children F@#king if not each other so home boy go for it.

personally i wouldn't do it tongue
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2010
The poster is mad are babes that scarce now? Soon he will say he has feelings towards his mum
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Mynd44: 8:16pm On Jun 29, 2010
The poster is mad are babes that scarce now? Soon he will say he has feelings towards his mum
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by TheClown: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2010
I have very nice cousins whom I consider as yardsticks for measuring good girls; Intelligent, decent, homely and beautiful. At a time I wished we were hausa people so that I could marry one of them!!! Its actually unfortunate why we can't marry our cousins, I keep asking why?
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by iz2much: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2010
refuse temptation, i almost did that also. but i distanced myself. you can do it run!!!!
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by queeneve: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2010
There are cousins that marries each other and have children live ever lasting happily, EEW,
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by djcrucifix(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2010
I have this female coursin of mine, we are very close that we are almost forgeting we are coursins, we have started developing strong feelings for each other. just recently we almost kissed, Plz what do i do to stop this? before it leads to something else, GOD save me from this temptation,

oloshi ni bobo yi sha, u fit do ur cousin na, oloriburuku
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by IRAPADA(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2010
@poster, bangg her but use cd sothat she no go get bele
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by kcblast(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2010
IRAPADA:

@poster, bangg her but use cd sothat she no go get bele
whaaat! where are u really 4rm?
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by gozee(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2010
djcrucifix:

oloshi ni bobo yi sha, u fit do your cousin na, oloriburuku

Bobo yi ma bummi ejomikoo,
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by ikedeo(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2010
Aah! oga, my hand no deyooo.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by IRAPADA(m): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2010
ikedeo:

Aah! oga, my hand no deyooo.
my own hand dey and my leg also dey
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by gozee(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin Guy you funny!
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by gozee(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2010
grin grin grin grin Guy u are funny.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by lexyy: 11:14pm On Jul 05, 2010
u know what to do dont ask us
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by urehkanma: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2010
om you better don't see her for some time before you do the abomination bro, because you may spoil your life just for 5mins enjoyment
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2010
poster go ahead until she gets pregnant for u, then ur strong feelings ll result in strong consequences and u ll not want to see or think about her any moe after ur family , has disowned u. STOP DREAMING AND WAKE UP
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by amyliajane(f): 4:05pm On Jul 06, 2010
what kind of yeye feeling is that one, cousins, doesnt the girl have a boyfriend ? pls dont even think abt it, u want to commit incest. whether she is a close or distant cousin as far as both of u r related, dont give a thought to it, girls don finish for this nigeria.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by InkedNerd(f): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2010
@ OP

I don't even understand why you're asking what do you do. You know what you should/shouldn't do. Do you really need a bunch of people to say "don't do it" just so you would know what not to do? I'm going to assume you and your cousin are grown/young adults and I'm sure you both have enough sense to know that this would do to both your families.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Cmiller(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2010
Amadioha strike yu if u pianta ur cousin,yu nid deliverance @ whitegarment temple.
Re: Am Developing Strong Feelings For My Coursin: by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 20, 2011

The Toughest Experience You Ever Had Just To Have Someone You Really Loved / How Do I Tell A Girl 'NO' Without Hurting Her / 13 Effective Ways To Get Over Your Crush ..