Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,070 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

46O1CE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 46O1CE's Profile / 46O1CE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Politics / Re: Tompolo - Buhari Military Killed My Father, Why Should I Endorse Him? by 46O1CE: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2019
Fool!
Politics / Re: 2019 Election: Pt’s Hashim Remain Most Popular Presidential Candidate Online by 46O1CE: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sai baba

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Biggest Losers In Nigeria Politics Since 1999 by 46O1CE: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Sharap
Ipob losers bore me

20 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Biggest Losers In Nigeria Politics Since 1999 by 46O1CE: 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2019
sinaj:
The masses are actually the biggest losers in Nigerian politics.
The igbos are the biggest losers in Nigeria politics since 1999

86 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Releases Special Message To APC Members On 2019 Elections by 46O1CE: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2019
APC IS A GOAL

5 Likes

Family / Re: Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry by 46O1CE: 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2019
That’s what we call priority

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by 46O1CE: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2019
Elin:
grin grin

I now understand why u always cried in class that out maths teacher always cheat u, not knowing u are the Problem to ur own brain success.

In Your 3 and 3.1 Milli. Hw many southerners do u knw involved and in the 7Milli, hw many Northerner can u boast of involved?

Solve the Problem urself and award urself marks, U Dullard as ur Dad Buhari. grin cheesy grin

We shall see cheesy
Celebrities / Re: Femi Branch Rants As Trucks Return To Lagos Bridges by 46O1CE: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2019
Foolish attention seeker
Politics / Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by 46O1CE: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
And then? I am not contesting elections.
The elections is between two northerners in case you aren't aware.
Moreover, for the SE, you already know who the winner is. The north will decide for themselves.
We shall see cheesy
Politics / Re: UPDATED: Appeal Against APC Primaries In Zamfara Dismissed by 46O1CE: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Politics / Re: See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video) by 46O1CE: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
ZombiePUNISHER:

Ode... That its new doesn't mean it hasn't been taken care of initially...

Buhari has nothing to do with this project...
Oloriburuku leleyi o

2 Likes

Politics / Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by 46O1CE: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You are a deluded sick person. You seem to be in possession of the pvc of all Nigerians. No wonder some are called zombies.
Collected pvcs in katsina is 3M
Collected pvcs in Kaduna is 3.1M
Collected PVCs in the whole of southeast is 7M

You will cry on monday

1 Like

Politics / Re: UPDATED: Appeal Against APC Primaries In Zamfara Dismissed by 46O1CE: 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2019
engrsyer:
APC you cant put something on nothing and still expects it to stand.

It is checkmate
All these wailers sef .
You can’t even comprehend simple English ?
Subuhanallah!
Politics / Re: The Moment Buhari Arrived Eagles Square Abuja To Flag Off Presidential Campaign by 46O1CE: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
You think the peace accord they signed us a joke? You the US is joking?
You must be a deluded fellow to think Atiku got any chance against Pmb

1 Like

Politics / Re: Southeast Pvc Collected 7m. Kaduna 3.1m, Katsina 3m.pls Dont Shout Of Rigging by 46O1CE: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2019
olasco2035:
the total number of PVC collected in southeast is 7m, while katsina is 3m and Kaduna is 3.1m....to all iPod and pidpig members, don't come here on Sunday and be shouting rigging
grin grin
Romance / Re: Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine by 46O1CE: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2019
Timekeeper:
Chai some ladies ehn, imagine I just told this lady that I like her and wud love to have an intimate relationship with her. The next thing she told me that can I give her some amount of cash if she needs it now.. I said no even though I have the money but it's just strange... First time of chatting ooo, I asked her what does she need it for, she said for many things. Later told me she doesn't need my money that she has God and later rejected my proposal that "who love help? ", that I can't satisfy her need, so no relationship.

I even asked her what she can offer me if I give her the money she needs, no reply from her. She just skipped it and was saying other things. I don't understand ladies again, I know everyone needs money but I don't think that should be used as a means of survival na..

Guys what do u think? What else shud I tell her or shud I just remove her.

Cc: alasun wetin u think
Drop your story on this thread .

https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/111
Politics / Re: APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos) by 46O1CE: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Just one ward?
Pdpigz are really panicking

1 Like

Politics / Re: PDP Sues INEC For Insisting On Card Reader by 46O1CE: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
Pdpigz will lose in this world.
They’ll be hearing in heaven

27 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: ATIKU Will Win But Will Not Be President by 46O1CE: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lmao .
Atiku will win in biafraland . But will not become the president of Nigeria cheesy
Celebrities / Re: Rare Black Leopard 'black Panther" Spotted In Africa For The 1st Time In 100 Yrs by 46O1CE: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
Wakanda forever
Politics / Re: Rivers APC Candidates Should Be Relisted On The Ballot. ~appeal Court by 46O1CE: 2:55pm On Feb 13, 2019
seanfer:
Most People don't know that Rivers APC case is like Onions... The case get as e be to many layers
Me sef don give up
Politics / Re: Atiku Abubakar Smiles While He Greets Muhammadu Buhari-pics by 46O1CE: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
Atiku will cry on Monday

1 Like

Politics / Re: Atiku Borrows Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan’s Statement At Peace Accord by 46O1CE: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2019
Lmao .
And you will lose just like Jonathan
Politics / Re: Why PDP Sued INEC (Full Court Documents) by 46O1CE: 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2019
Pdpigz are tired

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by 46O1CE: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Wayo court order. cheesy

INEC should ignore this black market court order. APC is very predictable. Useless party

Supreme court has ruled on this matter and appeal court is not greater than supreme court
Sugomu .
Na you take Zamfara case go Supreme Court?
You wailers are pathetic

10 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Nigeria's Economy Attracted $16.8bn Investment Inflow In 2018 – NBS by 46O1CE: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2019

1 Like

Politics / Re: Appeal Court Upholds APC Primaries In Zamfara, Asks INEC To Accept Candidates by 46O1CE: 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
Wailers right now .

21 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by 46O1CE: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2019
bedspread:
You are Shameful!!

I have been watching and waiting for it!! And hv not seen until this you Posted...

You have Dead Conscience to say all u said there!

If Pmb/ Apc had an Atom of Conscience, They will call off the Abuja Rally Today in Respect of the Dead....

Sooner or Later if u are not careful, They will sacrifice you

Why didn’t you just check google before you started peddling lies .
Fool!

1 Like

Politics / Re: What Buhari Told Atiku, Others At Signing Of Second Peace Accord by 46O1CE: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
bedspread:
[s][/s]

You are SHAMEFUL!
May GOD DELIVER YOU , young man with A Dead Conscience!!
You need that prayer more !
I will say it again . You are shameless and pathetic!
You wailers have no conscience and you peddle lies with no remorse .
You can’t even respect the dead .
You had to use them to score cheap political point by leing.
You need to have your brain checked !

Channels tv reported it
https://www.channelstv.com/2019/02/13/rivers-stampede-buhari-mourns-supporters-assures-families-of-support/amp/

Premium times did
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/312338-buhari-mourns-death-of-supporters-at-apc-port-harcourt-rally.html

This day live did
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/13/buhari-mourns-apc-rivers-tragedy/?amp

The nation did
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/13/buhari-mourns-apc-rivers-tragedy/?amp

tribune did
https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/190440/

And many others ... but you still came online to peddle lies .
You are shameless .
You are so shameless .

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.