Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

46O1CE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 46O1CE's Profile / 46O1CE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 18 pages)

Education / Re: 182 Bag First Class As OAU Holds 43rd Convocation by 46O1CE: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2018
vioment:

Abeg park well. For all I care, inside that 182, 90% dun sort their way to final year.

Am not under rating a determined nigerian wey carry book for head; my thing be say even since 1970, i neva see anything wey these graduates including me dun do for nigeria. If na to put title before name, nobody do am pass us; but our educational system, especially university level, no get level at all when compared to serious places.

It can even be argued that, most university graduates in nigeria universities, added a few real academic knowledge by the time dey were graduates, na secondary school knowledge reserve and street knowledge, na im university students dey use finese until dem graduate. Worthless paper wey many goats go reject, na im we dey use form anyhow. Rubbish.

Make we face our problems instead of excuses and cover ups.

Oh . You graduated with a third class.
No wonder you’re ranting about these innocent hardworking kids that graduated with first class

3 Likes

Politics / Re: INEC Won’t Escape With Rigging 2019 Elections: Secondus by 46O1CE: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2018
This idiotic bastard should shut the hell up already
Pig!

8 Likes

Education / Re: 182 Bag First Class As OAU Holds 43rd Convocation by 46O1CE: 7:50am On Dec 06, 2018
vioment:
lol. The way this nation dey share 1st class out eh, you go think say e legit.

Last I remember, nigerian graduates have not improved the nation since before i was born.

It is not their faults, but it is a fact that 90 or 95% of nigeria's degrees are sorting degrees, even the cultist sort and/or bully the lecturers.

It is already too bad that the educational system is not up to standard eg not conducive with desk, light, lecturers getting their salaries, etc

We have a long way to go and we are still lamenting. Time dun reach when dem go dey hide these worthless papers when dem dey dish am.
182 out of 13 fucking_ thousand and you say they’re sharing first class .
You need to have your brain checked!

8 Likes

Education / Re: 182 Bag First Class As OAU Holds 43rd Convocation by 46O1CE: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2018
Okoyeebos:

With the fundamental errors in your post, I can confidently assure you that something like you can't pass OAU Post-Utme.
Exactly!

2 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by 46O1CE: 4:22am On Dec 06, 2018
eDoctorr:

See how you shot yourself in the leg.
Then go back and check the meaning of Fame and Famous.
My bad. I thought I was quoting a sane person
Politics / Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by 46O1CE: 4:04am On Dec 06, 2018
Racoon:
The electoral act that will guide the conduct of the 2019 election is what the president is toying with after 4 amendment?

-Use of card reader.No election will hold if the card reader fails to identify a voter.
-No incidence form will be used which have been a means of rigging in elections.
-Legalized/confirms the order in which the elections will be conducted.
-Handling of legal/constitutional matters that will arise from the conduct of the election.

So it's imperative that the president signs the document now except if he truly wants to confirm again that his government is not ready for a credible election next year.
Nonsense

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Sign The Electoral Bill Now" - Saraki Advises President Buhari by 46O1CE: 4:03am On Dec 06, 2018
surgical:
He is afraid of a free and fair election, he has rejected the bill for about 5times sighting some useless concern just to frustrate a free and fair election because he is aware of his unpopularity, the national assembly has through patience made it to this last correction which he must sign going to court through proxy using some useless political party will not work,we need free and fair election in the interest of the country
Are you saying there have been no free and fair elections in Nigeria all these time ? Since independence?
Electoral bill law . My foot!

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by 46O1CE: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
eDoctorr:

She's right bro.

So the likes of Terry G also is a celebrity. Jawon, Style plus etc...

They're not famous, believe me, Small doctor can walk for 30minutes on the street of Kaduna and no one would recognize him unless he walks with an open identity.

So how is he a celebrity when his popularity could not circulate his home country.
She’s right about what exactly?
I don’t understand .
Celebrity simply means a famous entertainer.
Why are you twisting English ?
Do you need a dictionary? Or you need something else ?

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by 46O1CE: 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
Inspectorsuga22:
Even wt d license the gun should be for self defense at home,wetin d gun dey do inside ur car? U and ur boys wan help Federal Highway patrol do their job abi? Rubbish
Actually . The license someone can get in Nigeria to carry a firearm is not for protecting oneself . It’s for hunting sef .
I stand to be corrected . And such license aren’t issued to people below age 30 , with a lot of other requirements...
Well, there’s probably another one I don’t know about

14 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by 46O1CE: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
DonHummer:
We are so not serious in this country.
How can you make a personality like small doctor a police ambassador.
Celebrities / Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by 46O1CE: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Maxi3k:
So for naija you fit get license to carry gun, me I no know
how old are you?
Politics / Re: Ekiti EXCO Set Up Committee To Review Irregular Appointments In State Public Ser by 46O1CE: 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
magoo10:
the people that are affected are your brothers and not biafrans so don't allow hate take away the greater part of you.
Shut up . Biafrans are pigs and bastard fools

1 Like 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by 46O1CE: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2018
LaCruzz:
I never said so, it's just funny how we Nigerians use the word celebrity for everyone grin
“Everyone”?
Ok . Please kindly answer this polar question below .
Is small Doctor a celebrity? Yes or no ?
And kindly define “celebrity”

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by 46O1CE: 10:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
LaCruzz:
lol @Celebrity grin grin grin
What happened to @Celebrity ?
Are you trying to say small Doctor is not a celeb or what?

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: 'I Have A Licence To Carry A Gun' - Small Doctor Explains by 46O1CE: 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
And someone mentioned it that he probably has a license sha.
Believe Nigeria police at your own peril

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ekiti EXCO Set Up Committee To Review Irregular Appointments In State Public Ser by 46O1CE: 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2018
Very good.’Thunder fire Fayose and every biafran pig

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Senate Okays Buhari’s N338bn Local Debt Payment Request by 46O1CE: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Richdad50:
Sad
You have problem.
Enemy of Nigeria.
Ipob jew

27 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Security: Ekiti Govt Presents Cash Gift To Slain Soldier’s Widow by 46O1CE: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
D1zion:
The Nigerian army will not do anything again.someone will share the mans benefit into two & give the family half then used the remaining for their frivolous life style.
Stop saying nonsense
Politics / Re: Security: Ekiti Govt Presents Cash Gift To Slain Soldier’s Widow by 46O1CE: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They shouldn't give her any gift.
She brought it on herself. She must have had other suitors but settled for the soldier because she wanted the 'effizee' of a military wedding.

I don't have any pity for any young girl that marries a soldier.
I see them as masochists who don't want to enjoy a happy marriage because experience has proven that wife of soldiers have a higher propensity of becoming widows.

So if you agreed to marry a soldier, you invariably also agreed to widowhood.
You’re cursed
Religion / Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by 46O1CE: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

So the word bastard dey pain you and you were busy calling a man old enough to be your father, someone's dad a bastard because of bitterness and hatred, why calling mods, don't do to one what you don't what others to do to you. Always use your common sense, stop being emotional because of politics, if you can't withstand politics look for kids websites where you can play with your mates
How far na cheesy
Religion / Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by 46O1CE: 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

So the word bastard dey pain you and you were busy calling a man old enough to be your father, someone's dad a bastard because of bitterness and hatred, why calling mods, don't do to one what you don't what others to do to you. Always use your common sense, stop being emotional because of politics, if you can't withstand politics look for kids websites where you can play with your mates
Lmao . So you were banned and you have quickly switched to your alternate moniker .lmao
Religion / Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by 46O1CE: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

[s]So the word bastard dey pain you and you were busy calling a man old enough to be your father, someone's dad a bastard because of bitterness and hatred, why calling mods, don't do to one what you don't what others to do to you. Always use your common sense, stop being emotional because of politics, if you can't withstand politics look for kids websites where you can play with your mates[/s]
The Buhari you call all sort of stupid names every now and then is not old enough to be your father . Right ?
Lmao . Peter obi .old enough to be my own father ? Laugh wan kill me sha .
Peter obi is a bastard.
He is an idiot and a foolish son of a bitch . cheesy
Religion / Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by 46O1CE: 6:47pm On Dec 05, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Same as your father
Peter obi is a bastard cheesy
Politics / Re: 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP by 46O1CE: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2018
APC will win Ogun .
Sai buhari,Sai APC

52 Likes 6 Shares

Romance / Re: Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This by 46O1CE: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Hoelosho
Religion / Re: Peter Obi: Mbaka Reacts To Outburst, Says He's Scripturally Right & Not Scared by 46O1CE: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
Peter obi is a bastard

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers by 46O1CE: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
FarahAideed:
Pound for pound the AK47 is a better and more deadly rifle by every yardstick ...The Tarvor BullPup is just a carbine for close qtr fire fights and can't stand the AK 47 in any yardstick ..May Ignorance not let us make the wrong choices in Jesus Name
Exactly!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.