Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

46O1CE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 46O1CE's Profile / 46O1CE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Politics / Re: Buhari Needs A Hospital, Not 2nd Term - Fani Kayode by 46O1CE: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
This cocain addict is running his mouth again .
You will be jailed before this year runs out

4 Likes

Politics / Re: I Received A Call From PDP This Evening by 46O1CE: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mynd44:
They should call me. As I don't have a val, I need someone to call me to make me feel loved.

grin
Mynd44. Shey you go vote ?
I doubt it embarassed
Politics / Re: Buhari Will Win Because This Election Is Between Yoruba And Igbo. by 46O1CE: 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2019
Turantula:
Yeloba muslim and their foolishness is legendary, pretending they are supporting Buhari because of Osibande but we already know their antecedence they are supporting Buhari because he is a moozlem period. A Yeroba christian will never spill such a stupid trash.
You are a great fool .
Atiku is not a Muslim . Right?
Oponu

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019 Presidency: Atiku Is My Friend – Tinubu Issues Statement Ahead Of Saturday by 46O1CE: 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Ipob yoots come and read. grin
grin grin
Politics / Re: Oshiomhole Campaigns For Buhari In Edo. Shades Atiku (Photos) by 46O1CE: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Sai Baba Buhari

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Pres. Buhari Broadcast Speech To The Nation by 46O1CE: 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
Yankee101:
Lol. Another one again?

Sorry but bye already
You’re deceiving yourself
Politics / Re: Pres. Buhari Broadcast Speech To The Nation by 46O1CE: 7:36pm On Feb 14, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Buhari must go!

BTW, Make sure you all have your PVCs "likes" and "shares" don't win elections.
Says the same person that claimed to be overseas.
Lmfao
Celebrities / Re: Ray Hushpuppi Buys Bentley Bentayga For Valentines (photos) by 46O1CE: 7:09pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hedonini:

Look at this idiot. Is he supposed to support the bastard called Buhari?

Fool.
Oloriburuku ni daddy e
Politics / Re: Anyone Watching Apc Campaign In Katsina? by 46O1CE: 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
mankand:

Insane you mean, as a business owner, PMB economic policy when he resumed office wrecked many businesses in Nigeria most especially in the area of forex and I know many importers, business owners and factory owners who shut down their operations solely because they couldn't get raw materials for their products.

If you want to talk about war against corruption, point out one case file of a politician who have been jailed and please do not mention the likes of dariye etc, i mean politicians arrested in his regime, convicted and jailed.

In the area of insurgency, are they winning the war against boko haram?

Men una BMC are real fool and enemy of the state
Oloriburuku ni e
Politics / Re: MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading by 46O1CE: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:

THIS DOUBLE AGENT AGAIN??
ONLY U A BLODDY SODOMITE
AND A CONFUSED ZOMBIE I PITY YA LIFE
Oloriburuku
Politics / Re: South East PVC Collected by 46O1CE: 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2019
sammy99:

and u also think dat d whole country are zombies dat will vote d lifeless one shey?
You be fool

1 Like

Politics / Re: Anyone Watching Apc Campaign In Katsina? by 46O1CE: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
mankand:
Lol I can see Apc bots coming for me, unfortunately I neither support Apc nor Pdp.

I just want my people to be happy and buhari can't guarantee the happiness twice he failed, one as a military and second as a civilian cuz he lacks 21st century idea
Sharrap there .
Pdp miscreant
Politics / Re: Anyone Watching Apc Campaign In Katsina? by 46O1CE: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2019
mankand:
Anyone observing the Apc campaign in Katsina? They are not talking about anything on their performance and result?

All I keep hearing is Pdp this Atiku that.

These Apc is really out of idea and no wonder Nigeria is in comatose
Why should APC talk about their performance when we sane Nigerians can see Buhari’s massive achievement everyday?
You be fool

1 Like

Politics / Re: Channels TV: President Buhari To Address The Nation By 7PM Today by 46O1CE: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Built2last:

Its 48 hours to the deal. No need for insults
Wail to death
Politics / Re: Bodybags: El- Rufai Made A Lunatic Statement -bode George by 46O1CE: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
Bode George .you are a fool
Politics / Re: Channels TV: President Buhari To Address The Nation By 7PM Today by 46O1CE: 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2019
Built2last:
Does it not surprise you that for 4 years. This man addressed us from diaspora. People begged for him to speak to us in most trying times. He never did.

And now, his handlers are packaging him like they did in 2015.

Ko le werk.
Wail to death .
My vote is for Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Saraki Mobbed By Women, Slay Mamas And Slay Queens In Ilorin by 46O1CE: 4:45pm On Feb 14, 2019
tuniski:

By Saturday you will be shut quiet! O tun ya.
You will cry on Monday

16 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: NTA Captures The Crowd At The Stadium In Katsina. Buhari Is Legendary by 46O1CE: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2019
Mark my words .
Only the margin in Katsina votes will gulp up the margin in the entire southeast.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading by 46O1CE: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Fake MC Oluomo profile created by a Ipob pig
Lmfao

8 Likes

Politics / Re: See The Moment Atiku Arrived His Home State, Adamawa For His Final Campaign by 46O1CE: 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
LucanBeeB:
Where's that wreck less Zombie called Ngene Ukwenu that claimed Atiku didn't gather crowd? cheesy
You Be sugomu.
That’s the venue for their campaign , they collected 2k each to be there .

But the APC campaign venue in Katsina is full already . Yet other thousands of people accompanied PMB to the Emir’s palace

2 Likes

Politics / Re: JUST IN : Unprecedented Crowd Hits Katsina State For President Buhari by 46O1CE: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
jamace:
The crowd is made up of Foreigners from neighbouring countries, Nigerien, Chadians and Malians. God pass APC.
Please stay away from rat poison on monday

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Ray Hushpuppi Buys Bentley Bentayga For Valentines (photos) by 46O1CE: 4:00pm On Feb 14, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Emancipate yourself. Everything is not politics.
Yinmu
Politics / Re: APC Supporters Stoned In Benin Today, As People Shout Ole, Buhari Must Go (pics) by 46O1CE: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari will win and wailers will continue to wail
Politics / Re: South East PVC Collected by 46O1CE: 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2019
post=75725649:

Can you post your source? Maybe I should remind you Southwest top on uncollection of PVCs in Nigeria, Oyo state alone has 756,000 unclaimed PVCs, Atiku will win Southeast, Southsouth, Middle belt and some states in northeast and southwest
You’re deceiving yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Twitter On Fire As Nigerians Come For Atiku by 46O1CE: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2019
Ipobians you mean ?
Politics / Re: Adamawa Youths Washes Road Leading To Lamido Adamawa After Atiku Visit PHOTOS by 46O1CE: 3:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
Nuhu Ribadu won only in a faraway Osun State when he contested for presidency .
Atiku’s case will not be different. He will never win Adamawa

1 Like

Politics / Re: Breaking: Buhari Raised Adams Oshiomole's Hand As Katsina Governorship Candidate by 46O1CE: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buharifan:
Wailers!

As you visit this page, May God touch your hearts and vote for baba Buhari
and refrain from voting Atiku the cameroonian- according to Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Politics / Re: NSA warns Buhari of imminent defeat, urges him to postpone election by 5 weeks by 46O1CE: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2019
Buhari will win and you will cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.