Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

46O1CE's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 46O1CE's Profile / 46O1CE's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

Politics / Re: War Song: PDP Asks ICC To Place Rotimi Ameachi On Watch List. by 46O1CE: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Pdp ranting all over the place like mad dogs

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 2019: We Won’t Stop Supporting Olawepo Hashim ― Middle Belt Elders by 46O1CE: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Buhari will win .
Like for Buhari
Share for Osinbajo

6 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Sokoto Won’t Go Back To APC – Dasuki by 46O1CE: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2019
The fool above me will deactivate his account on or before next week Monday .
Politics / Re: Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF) Officially Endorse Buhari For Re-election by 46O1CE: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2019
Somebody hold the fool above me before he enter market

13 Likes

Politics / Re: Cct Trial: Allow Njc To Decide Onnoghen’s Fate, Nba Begs Fg by 46O1CE: 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Swear that you should die by accident if buhari did anything in 4 years, if you read my post, you would know what I am talking about, none of them, even Atiku, buhari are fraud, I am from Delta, no train passes through there for ages upon ages, I can take you there
Sharrap
Politics / Re: CCT Chair Truly Answerable Only To Presidency, Says NBA by 46O1CE: 5:49pm On Feb 12, 2019
midolian:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cc Deomelo
grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals by 46O1CE: 5:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
deboysben:
We are not feeling jittery again cos we know pdp is winning the election
What an irony

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Muhammadu Buhari Embarrasses Himself In Bayelsa by 46O1CE: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2019
Quality20:
Nothing was wrong about his speech, most states will b fielding gubernatorial candidates in d forthcoming general elections, so whats wrong in pmb not remembering that beyelsa isn't participating? Is bayelsa such a large, populous or important state for everybody to keep happenings in that state so dearly?
Correct
Politics / Re: Muhammadu Buhari Embarrasses Himself In Bayelsa by 46O1CE: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2019
Another pdpigz idiot
Politics / Re: Pastor Adewale Giwa: Buhari, APC Leaders Begged Obama, US For Support In 2015 by 46O1CE: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2019
Oloriburuku pastor.
Na Obama dy vote for Nigeria?
Politics / Re: I Couldn't Take Diezani's N450m Because It Was Too Huge For My Jeep - Belgore by 46O1CE: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:
The Singular act that Jonathan conceded defeat and refused to plunge this country into another civil war, heaven must have forgiven him for his ugly financial did by sharing our yams.

For accepting defeat alone!
And handing over power to buhari peacefully, all his sins have been forgiven.

Most of you don't know what that man did
You’re saying nonsense
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 46O1CE: 10:04am On Feb 12, 2019
aremso:

please my brother, leave that small chap alone. Is a small boy i dont need to argue with him. Please Sir dont let him derail the thread pls. Many thanks for your understanding.
Chai .
Walai I was already compiling curses for him . Even if I get banned afterwards. I no care .
Peter ,thank your stars .

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 46O1CE: 9:55am On Feb 12, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Aremu i don't blame you after all your problem is just 5m.
You must be very stupid for this statement.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 46O1CE: 9:25am On Feb 12, 2019
GTay:

Misleading Headline - something is wrong with some of our local press really.
How do you write a report about a positive outlook and turnaround in the market but yet decide to make a sensational headline about last year's losses. I don't get it really.
It’s not their fault . They’re doing what the opposition paid them to do

1 Like

Politics / Re: Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC by 46O1CE: 8:37am On Feb 12, 2019
naptu2:
Voter education

There are many more candidates on the ballot this year and so the space for you to place your fingerprint has reduced. Therefore, voters are advised to vote with their index finger, rather than their thumb. The ink might spill into another space if you use your thumb and that will invalidate your vote.
I think it should be horizontally
Politics / Re: Christian Votes Will Make Atiku President~Governor Wike by 46O1CE: 7:23am On Feb 12, 2019
Just imagine these useless people trying to cause religious tension in the nation

15 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Breaking: Court Nullifies Uduaghan's Nomination, Orders Fresh Primary. by 46O1CE: 1:12am On Feb 12, 2019
shosky1794:

The truth bro. I don't want him to lose but defeat is kind of imminent now. Governors like Amosun would have been caught to size with a President who is really in charge. Just face the truth. If(or when) he loses, he should blame himself for not totally being in charge
Lmao. Defeat indeed
Politics / Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by 46O1CE: 12:52am On Feb 12, 2019
ZEROOOOOES:

ewu...e sago aru today..amam na ibu ndi na anyu nshi na pole

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Apc Ogun: Is This Woman Avoiding Tinubu's Mouth Odour? (pics) by 46O1CE: 12:45am On Feb 12, 2019
Wailers have now resorted to photoshops
Lmfao .
Whack photoshop skills at that

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Breaking: Court Nullifies Uduaghan's Nomination, Orders Fresh Primary. by 46O1CE: 12:43am On Feb 12, 2019
shosky1794:
APC in shambles right now. I think it's safe to say that Buhari should start preparing his handover notes. Sad as that may sound but it's the truth. If you can't be in charge of your party, you have no business leading the country. I only wish it wouldn't be PDP but that will only remain a wish.
What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by 46O1CE: 12:35am On Feb 12, 2019
idonhammer:
And your mumu brain no tell you say some of those armed forces about 40% of them dey loyal to atiku and so many of them can betray Bubu and his criminal gangs. If you know what happened to Laurent gbagbo of cote ivoir and how all his men betrayed him you won't be talking this nonsense.

The reasoning of an average Igbo .
Subuhanallah !

2 Likes

Politics / Re: The Moment Amosun's Wife Held His Agbada, Stopped Him From Attacking Aregbesola by 46O1CE: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hundreddegrees:
Who the gods wants to destroy they first make them mad, Apc will be killed and buried on Saturday!!!

TINUBU OTE GE, TINUBU OLE!!!
BUHARI WAKA, BUHARI GO!!!

ATIKU ALL THE WAY!!!
People like these will be nowhere to be found on Nairaland next week .
Nairaland to experience massive deactivation of wailers accounts

4 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Tinubu Confronts Amosun During Ogun APC Rally (PHOTOS) by 46O1CE: 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
HeyCorleone:

So he is aware of your own existence? Lmao.

Yet another Igbo crying to sleep everyday because of someone that is not aware of his existence.
O Ma Shey o
Politics / Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by 46O1CE: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
Awol1:
I heard members of Kwankwasiyya are ready to pay with their life than see their vote(s) manipulated.

Kano was successfully rigged, and the rigger annihilated, in 2015 because all of Kano heavyweight were in APC.

This period it's not so; and it's fight to finish.

Nobody has monopoly of violence.

Atiku/Obi must be delivered, no matter what takes.
These Igbo people never disappoint.
Shey Won fi chestbeating sépè fun yin ni?
What useless violence can any pdp even be thinking when the ruling party has all the armed forces in its pocket ?
Shey na vote you wan vote abi na fight you wan fight ?
See him screaming nobody has a monopoly of violence as if he can wait when violence struck .
We know the story of Ojuku and how he ran away dressed like a woman .
We know the story of Lamidi Kanu and how he ran to Israel .
Chestbeating yii nani .
Laise afise .
You have problem o
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8739895_01_jpeg06e80e27b134169ae7332e0f538e0d2e

48 Likes 8 Shares

Politics / Re: 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls by 46O1CE: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
I thought igbos on Nairaland said at least 30% of people living in Kano are igbos and atiku will defeat buhari in Kano .
Lmfao .
Kano of all places .

28 Likes 6 Shares

Travel / Re: Free Train Ride On Lagos-abeokuta Yet To Commence by 46O1CE: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
The way igbos are running their mouth all over Nairaland recently .
You will think southeast is the only region in Nigeria . Or they’re the only one voting in this election.
Whereas they have the lowest number of registered voters .
Nairaland to witness massive deactivation of accounts next week

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.