Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently (3421 Views)

SA Girl States Why She Is Terribly "In Love" With Nigerian Men (video) / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? / The Best Time I Enjoyed My Husband Is When His Broke Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:45am On Apr 09, 2019
irumole1975:
The problem is that after I gain their attention, they run after knowing I'm broke and even jobless
What's surprising me is that my friend who is terribly bad looking, but have a good business of his own have many girls flanking him, that he used to even arrange girls and sponsor them to come to me... Why why why

bro, your priorities in life are really fukced up!!!! you should focus on making your LIFE better before thinking of dating women. here you are jobless and broke, and instead of thinking of ways to take care of your immediate needs, you are here seeking for women?! no wonder women are running away from your kind....you are irresponsible and certainly immature

1 Like

Re: I'm Good Looking But Terribly Broke, Why Can't I Get A Girl Permanently by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 09, 2019
irumole1975:
The problem is that after I gain their attention, they run after knowing I'm broke and even jobless
What's surprising me is that my friend who is terribly bad looking, but have a good business of his own have many girls flanking him, that he used to even arrange girls and sponsor them to come to me... Why why why

It's either u work on urself ( ur state of being broke)
Or u work with what u have ( being good looking as u say) by doing whatever it takes to fvck them before they know ur broke. This involves living a lie and faking it. ur lucky to have a rich and generous friend so take advantage . But whatever u do stop complaining.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. / Gifty Powers Flaunts Her Banging Body As She Poses In Just Bra And Panties / REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.