Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) (97831 Views)

Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) / Somadina Adinma Now A Corper. Hits Nasarawa NYSC Camp (photos) / 2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Vianna(f): 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
And who told u he is going to serve?.u really believe dis guy will go to one ppa for a whole year in d name of serving? He is jst goin to gt d certificate,use it to run for some high seats in d future,sense will nt kill me...i know people dat did not even serve because of work,dey get people to do it for them,collected certificate nd boom,they have served their country,talk more of DAVIDO 'obo'
He just went for the registration. I dont think he'll partake in the 3 weeks drill they usually do. During my time around 2010 , I didn't use up to a week in camp.

1 Like

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by candygist: 10:59pm On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
Please comman serve in my skul!!!!!!!!!!!??

So that he will fu*K you and?
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by darlenese(f): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
OlamideIsHere:
Why did he go outside camp? So they are treating some people specially

before nkor?
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Effico5real(m): 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
You kidding me You think i'm a high-schooler?
Don't mind them babe...
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2018
four4:
undecided undecided don't mind him jare, how was your today post JAM lesson
Lols... I'm an undergrad, ok?
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by greggng: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
I am happy for Davido. Imagine if I am from a rich home. Nairaland for no hear word....at all ..yet he remain humble and hard-working.na everyday I go dey torment una with my wealth.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
So be cause he is wearing d uniform, he will serve?..run along kiddo
What
Kiddo

Seriously babe, you don't have to join bad gang too na.
Why d'u have to call me a kid?
I'm a full fledged adult

1 Like

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by maducash99(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
I hope Davido doesn't discover another CHIOMA while in Camp. Congratulations Davido.

1 Like

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Officialejworld: 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
cheesy
TWservices:

Lol. You sha want to carry belle by force
grin
TWservices:

Lol. You sha want to carry belle by force
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Lol,ok hanty
zinnyzee:
What
Kiddo

Seriously babe, you don't have to join bad gang too na.
Why d'u have to call me a kid?
I'm a full fledged adult
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2018
Maybe dats y God will nt make u rich,enjoy ur poverty bro,cos u ar on a long ride wit it
greggng:
I am happy for Davido. Imagine if I am from a rich home. Nairaland for no hear word....at all ..yet he remain humble and hard-working.na everyday I go dey torment una with my wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 28, 2018
nelronaldo:
Last last.. they will post him to DMW records. After all I heard he read music abi na music science? grin
music science? lolzz yeye
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Bianda24: 11:10pm On Aug 28, 2018
I like the boy sha
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by millionboi(m): 11:13pm On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
mek u rape m
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by papascode: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2018
xtravanganza:
If I ware to be davido, I would make a movie like documentary or a reality tv show about life in camp. The fun, the thrills and the excitement that come with it...
Men that's real cash just for airing it.
Cc lalastica

Organise a talent hunt on camp too. DMW talent corps hunt
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by millionboi(m): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
xtravanganza:
If I ware to be davido, I would make a movie like documentary or a reality tv show about life in camp. The fun, the thrills and the excitement that come with it...
Men that's real cash just for airing it.
Cc lalastica
stress and security nko

1 Like

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:15pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
Maybe dats y God will nt make u rich,enjoy ur poverty bro,cos u ar on a long ride wit it
my sweetheart you're on point
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
No show for the next one year be that, he must resume at his PPA everyday.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2018
I tell you,he won't go to camp talkless of ppa,who is he fooling?
Vianna:

He just went for the registration. I dont think he'll partake in the 3 weeks drill they usually do. During my time around 2010 , I didn't use up to a week in camp.
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by greggng: 11:17pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:

I will soon get out of poverty cos the bible says for every problem there is an end time. Better start taking me seriously before you regret not marrying me

4 Likes

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
David and his exuberant humility. None quite like him. Gotta love the boy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by nelronaldo(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
You kidding me You think i'm a high-schooler?
No baby.. "know"
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
I tell you,he won't go to camp talkless of ppa,who is he fooling?
my love kiss
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by mickeymimi: 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
I guess Chioma too is going back to school......I was expecting a wedding announcement......but it,s all well and good sha....I like Davido and he is humble.

Goodluck
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by frankotele(m): 11:19pm On Aug 28, 2018
GOFRONT:
I hope he will not be posted to a PPA where he will teach for one year
LOL DAVIDO TEACH? AM JUST WONDERING WAT SUBJECT...
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by frankotele(m): 11:22pm On Aug 28, 2018
zinnyzee:
SORRY O, BUT AR U STILL IN SECONDARY SCHOOL?
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2018
With dat mindset of urs?
i doubt
greggng:

I will soon get out of poverty cos the bible says for every problem there is an end time. Better start taking me seriously before you regret not marrying me
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by frankotele(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Beremx:
He should tell Chioma to go back to school. Abi to serve no dey hungry her?
Nor go learn how to cook, school or no school her Future clear pass una t.v
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2018
frankotele:
Nor go learn how to cook, school or no school her Future clear pass una t.v
Who school epp in the first place grin. Davido wey dey serve na school e dey use chop,?

1 Like

Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2018
Simplep:
With dat mindset of urs?
i doubt
my sweet melon grin
Re: Fans Rush Davido During His NYSC Registration At Lagos Orientation Camp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 28, 2018
shocked
marshalldgreat:
my sweet melon grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 / Chioma Akpotha Twerks In A Benin Queen Attire On Set, Gets Blasted / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.