Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ladies Defending Thier Territory - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Defending Thier Territory (2487 Views)

Girls & Thier New Method Of Snapping Photos / Why Do Girls Leave Nude Videos And Pics Of Themselves In Thier Phone? / Why Do Girls Like "Marking Of Territory" ( SHOCKING PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Defending Thier Territory by whiteNkem(f): 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2007
It is true: men do need their freedom. But now let's get back to 'the other woman part'. Well I am very lucky cuz I know and trust my guy 100% but so many women out there are more than wicked. If one will be chasing him restless, it's probable that she won't take 'no' for an answer from him, well that's the time when i'd react. I mean, nobody touches my guy! I am quite jealous and I'd definitely deal with the shameless woman!!
Re: Ladies Defending Thier Territory by orp: 8:50pm On Mar 28, 2007
A Lady will defend their territory with her life if the the guy is rich and vice versa
Re: Ladies Defending Thier Territory by finemocha(f): 4:15am On Sep 09, 2009
dont freak but, let the other girl know, that he is dating you. dont just sit there and let the fling run its course
Re: Ladies Defending Thier Territory by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:01am On Sep 09, 2009
Now why would a self respecting lady want to confront another girl over some dude? especially if she's his fling/friend?

Mehnnn some ladies are just crazy and sometimes I dnt blame thESE ladies. . .cus the guys also encourage them or lead them on,

As for the lady going all the way to threaten me over my own man especially when I'm certain he did not encourage her in anyway. . .well lets just say. . .she'll be handled appropriately! wink  cool
Re: Ladies Defending Thier Territory by whitelexi(m): 8:05am On Sep 09, 2009
finemocha:

dont freak but, let the other girl know, that he is dating you. dont just sit there and let the fling run its course

Nice pic u got there by the way - just saying grin

And very good point u made too wink
Re: Ladies Defending Thier Territory by DaudaAbu(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2009
I kno lots of gals that do all kind of silly stuff over a guy cos he's living comfortably.

but fact remains if ur guy is straying u've got a beef with him not with the other babe.

Afterall he most have toasted her for her to agree to be his gal.

If he wants u he 'll make all kind of xcuses to u hw u're the one he wants and wants 2 b with
Re: Ladies Defending Thier Territory by 190: 4:49pm On May 28, 2011
My Lover is damn too possessive

They would squash a fly that goes near me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Techniques Of Proving Your Love To Your Babe! / She Is Married And Still Needs Me. / Where Do Broken-hearts Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.