Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (564 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by prettyblacky(f): 12:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Some one sent me this message, and has been pleading To Help her. please I am I want to beg every young single lady out there. Don't for any reason pack your things Into a man's house believing he will Marry you. There is something a young man taught me some years back.
He called it "see finish "
When a man gets to know all about you while he's not married to you yet. my sister you are in trouble. Bridle your tongue and don't pretend. Yes I likewise every other women is a chameleon. that is the bitter truth but behave yourself so that you wont regret at last
please am short of words.
help me drop words of encouragement, wisdom and advice for this lady In my picture message.

Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 29, 2018
The man didn't cause anything. Why do people like blaming others instead of themselves when things go awry.
Re: Advice Needed by Wilfredpat22(f): 4:20am On Aug 29, 2018
It is not the man’s fault. We Nigerian women are selfish and have snake like character. The man I spoke going to work and working his ass off. You are in his house and yet your brain did not tell you to find something to do, except to be a liability and be dragging 200naira with him.

We Nigerian women, with our mothers that brought us up are writeoffs

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by chiommy123(f): 6:13am On Aug 29, 2018
This is deep but I think you need to gather/ put yourself together and save what's left. If you have female friends that can accommodate you, then get a job no matter how small the pay is. No need to fight him. Appreciate him and once you step out forget about him and focus on yourself.
Re: Advice Needed by mikejj(m): 6:59am On Aug 29, 2018
chiommy123:
This is deep but I think you need to gather/ put yourself together and save what's left. If you have female friends that can accommodate you, then get a job no matter how small the pay is. No need to fight him. Appreciate him and once you step out forget about him and focus on yourself.
thank you sis...people don't get something,the mistake has been done, blaming her right now won't solve anything,what she need needs now is advice and counsel to move on..going by the first two guys who comment up there.
Re: Advice Needed by mikejj(m): 7:06am On Aug 29, 2018
tell your friend to leave his house before that one week even complete..andshe should thank him for everything he has done for her the feeding, accommodation etc...its clear that he doesn't love her anymore.. and staying there is a treat to her life.. make her understand she has a life to live.even if she has to go the village,its better than staying in that's mans house right now...she should focus on her life and build herself.she is an amazing creature destined for greater things...i feel for her..
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 29, 2018
Now this is serious. What does she do for a living? Can't she get some kinda work to sustain herself? I pity her because she's an orphan but trying to hang her responsibilities on a man she's not married to is a no no.
Re: Advice Needed by chiommy123(f): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2018
mikejj:
thank you sis...people don't get something,the mistake has been done, blaming her right now won't solve anything,what she need needs now is advice and counsel to move on..going by the first two guys who comment up there.
yes sir. People make mistakes and we aren't any better ourselves
Re: Advice Needed by Viicfuntop(f): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
It is not the man’s fault. We Nigerian women are selfish and have snake like character. The man I spoke going to work and working his ass off. You are in his house and yet your brain did not tell you to find something to do, except to be a liability and be dragging 200naira with him.

We Nigerian women, with our mothers that brought us up are writeoffs

I have seen some of your comments against women.
No offense, but your last sentence doesn’t make any sense. You wanted to support your argument, but my friend it sounded stupid. It’s okay to say without being disrespectful that it’s only your mother that is a writeoff. Dressed like someone with sense.
Re: Advice Needed by cymontempler: 8:18am On Aug 29, 2018
Viicfuntop. I had like to know you in person. Is that OK with you?
Re: Advice Needed by mikejj(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2018
chiommy123:
yes sir. People make mistakes and we aren't any better ourselves
..yep true that woman really needs help.so she doesn't hurt herself..mistakes makes us stronger.
Re: Advice Needed by mikejj(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2018
prettyblacky please stay close to her and encourage her please..that's not the end of life.
Re: Advice Needed by chiommy123(f): 9:24am On Aug 29, 2018
mikejj:
..yep true that woman really needs help.so she doesn't hurt herself..mistakes makes us stronger.
so right. I hope her friend that brought it here helps. Morning and blessed day.

(1) (Reply)

. / Should You Abandon Your Wife If She Becomes Shapeless / 10 Lovely Ways To Make A Guy’s Heart Melt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.