Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa (36602 Views)

Nigeria’s COP28 Delegation Is Largest In Africa — And Same As China’s / Blackmail: Sylva, Wabote Offered Me ₦10m To Implicate Jackson, Timi - Bara Ogidi / Nigeria To Construct 200MW Solar Farm In Delta, Largest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by front4line: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2018
laurel03:
which year.. International breweries been long in Nigeria before Obi started school.. International Breweries was founded in 1971 by Dr. Lawrence Omole and commenced production in December 1978

TundeBricklayer post=70707341:

When I said Peter Obi is one of the richest politician some don't understand he is the one that brought this company to Nigeria and biggest Nigeria shareholder ,very smart business man, ABinBev now boast of four plants in Nigeria: Rivers, Anambra, Osun and Ogun. Obi of Onitsha is also one of the biggest shareholders, I just dey pity Nigeria brewery.

You are just knowing this deluded Igbo are diehard liars.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Best0211(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:
See this useless governor, he's a devoted Muslim as I heard that he always go to Mecca at least three times in a year, drinking and having impact in anything Alcoholic is HARAM in Islam...He should have learn from Egyptian Keeper which was giving Alcoholic Drinks for his man of the Match during RUSSIA 2018 World Cup, he rejected the gift because it's HARAM
That is why the north has always been backwards in the national development...cos of the myopic views of the northners...we re talking abt development u re talking uselessly abt Haram ... isn't u northners that drink beers the most

5 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by daramolaj1: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:
See this useless governor, he's a devoted Muslim as I heard that he always go to Mecca at least three times in a year, drinking and having impact in anything Alcoholic is HARAM in Islam...He should have learn from Egyptian Keeper which was giving Alcoholic Drinks for his man of the Match during RUSSIA 2018 World Cup, he rejected the gift because it's HARAM

Hes a useless governor, I would have believed you if your English was sound enough... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by mikeweezy(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

I didn't belong to sheytan so why would I take Alcohol, Only people of sheytan drink beer but I hope you didn't drink beer??
go to school no you see it as haram mallam what is sheytan ?
you don't want to take beer here on earth because it's sheytan but u want to go and take it in heaven hummmm funny set of people

4 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Iykenuwa:

Why then did allah promise you rivers of wine in paradise? is she a hypocrite?

Toor......see finishing. One bottle of goldberg for you. Help me manage am

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by diebuhari1: 10:11am On Aug 29, 2018
It is not even the biggest brewery in Nigeria, let's have evidence that it is bigger than Nigerian Breweries plant in Enugu, Ibadan or Aba.
Stop these lies
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by id4sho(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

For the fact that they are producing what is against the will of God, it's nothing but HARAM
Should we stop taking Water because it's an integral part of beer production?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by AngelicBeing: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2018
seunmsg:

We are talking about an investment with huge potential of creating job opportunities and increasing the revenue generation of the state and this one is talking about haram and some religion crap. Go get yourself a cold bottle of beer and stop talking nonsense.
grin

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by ebube89(f): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2018
NuclearWeapon:

See this mumu.....una go dey here dey form ITK. Oga, go and educate yourself here https://www.marketscreener.com/INTERNATIONAL-BREWERIES-P-18088116/company/. And don't quote me if you nor wan get sense or else na to nuke your pronkos

oga d truth is Peter obi has a link in this business
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2018
lilachiever:

Come on stop already... He's a Governor for crying out loud. He only commissioned the brewery, do you see him drinking the beer ..

Some actions of the governor require no religious sentiment.

I'm a Muslim also BTW

If truly you're a Muslim why supporting the fact that as a devoted Muslim you have right to take active part in anything that has to do with Haram, let's assuming that It is a factory where porks are used to produce consuming food, will you as a devoted Muslim partake in official commissioning of such a Factory?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2018
id4sho:

Should we stop taking Water because it's an integral part of beer production?

You make me laugh, water (H20) is NOT ALCOHOLIC grin
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by cornel9297: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

What are we saying what is this one saying, I hope you didn't left your brain at home?
??
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by cornel9297: 10:15am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

What are we saying what is this one saying, I hope you didn't left your brain at home?
Another cerebrum replaced with Koran .
I don't blame you for the grammatical blunder.

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2018
mikeweezy:
go to school no you see it as haram mallam what is sheytan ?
you don't want to take beer here on earth because it's sheytan but u want to go and take it in heaven hummmm funny set of people

You think Islam is like xtianity where you believe as you're doing on earth so as they are doing in heaven, We don't take beer in AL-JANNAL
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2018
ebube89:

oga d truth is Peter obi has a link in this business

Una don change mouth ooo. He has a link or na him bring them? grin grin grin grin

If book nor hard to read you, click the link to read morehttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Breweries_plc. Moreover, I don share the link that shows the major shareholders in my previous post, you can go educate yourself. Dont come here to say wetin you nor know. Una ITK don dey too much for here.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2018
daramolaj1:

Hes a useless governor, I would have believed you if your English was sound enough... grin grin grin grin grin

The same western orientation and ideology is the one ruining your life as xtian
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Primusinterpares(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2018
CV dusted... enroute osun asap...

2.1 Mechanical Engineering graduate with some good industrial experience hitherto.
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by id4sho(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

You make me laugh, water (H20) is NOT ALCOHOLIC grin
comprehend my comment

1 Like

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2018
Best0211:

That is why the north has always been backwards in the national development...cos of the myopic views of the northners...we re talking abt development u re talking uselessly abt Haram ... isn't u northners that drink beers the most

Development that is not in line with God's will, why stressing yourself, encouraging things like this is NOT good that's what I'm saying..
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Afamed: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

When I said Peter Obi is one of the richest politician some don't understand he is the one that brought this company to Nigeria and biggest Nigeria shareholder ,very smart business man, ABinBev now boast of four plants in Nigeria: Rivers, Anambra, Osun and Ogun. Obi of Onitsha is also one of the biggest shareholders, I just dey pity Nigeria brewery.
Is that all?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2018
Peter obi no find anywhere in se to site biggest brewery?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 10:23am On Aug 29, 2018
Iykenuwa:

Why then did allah promise you rivers of wine in paradise? is she a hypocrite?

You have judge yourself, It's NOT Rivers of BEER... Have you forgotten that Jesus turns water to wine
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2018
cornel9297:

Another cerebrum replaced with Koran .
I don't blame you for the grammatical blunder.

Sorry en, Frustrated already grin
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by 9gerian: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2018
Strange names. Which one is Eru jeje? Rotfl...

inoki247:
Ogun State wil not kill we Lagosians with Ogogoro na dem dey du Agbara, Baby oku, De rok, Yahuu, Seaman, Eru jeje, now dem wan add Beer jus kill us
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by TundeBricklayer: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2018
laurel03:
which year.. International breweries been long in Nigeria before Obi started school.. International Breweries was founded in 1971 by Dr. Lawrence Omole and commenced production in December 1978

Samtob90:

Blatant lie, the brewery is an extension of the one in Ilesha. I know the first son of the pioneer MD

Sabmiller gain entrance into the Nigerian market, after its initial alliance with Castel in 2009, SABMiller had bought Pabod Breweries, Port Harcourt, where it owns 57 percent and Voltic Nigeria Limited (Voltic produces table water), Lagos, where it owns 80 percent. The company also bought Standard Breweries in Ibadan, Oyo State, the also bought international Breweries Ilesa where the owns 72.3% .

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by debokeji(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2018
abeg any body know if Dem don dey employ, need job
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by 12345baba(m): 10:30am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

If only you're a Muslim you will know islam doesn't tolerate beer unlike what Jesus did in Bible by turning water into wine and how Prophets in your Old Testament was seriously over drunk with hot and hard drinks
small boy, the Governor na public office holder in a secular nation if he wanted be a religious fanatic like u he for stay him house and be a private citizen. Ur thoughts are out of touch with realities of our society. Drink Life so ur brain can be active!

1 Like

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=deebsman1 post=70711650][/quote]

Ó lénu padi mi!
You are great!
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2018
[quote author=deebsman1 post=70711650][/quote]

Ó lénu padi mi!
You are great!
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:32am On Aug 29, 2018
Section1000:
Ask ur IYE
I'm I surprised? NO!

They do not have respect for the elders in their land
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:33am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

No vex bro, that's what democracy is all about. Government of the people, by the people and for the people. It is not the Government of Islam, by Allaah and for his slaves!

Muslims who go in to politics hoping to ''changes things'' will no doubt be unable to change anything if not do worse!

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Dareal90s(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

If only you're a Muslim you will know islam doesn't tolerate beer unlike what Jesus did in Bible by turning water into wine and how Prophets in your Old Testament was seriously over drunk with hot and hard drinks
So u don't drink wine too? And does the bible tell u DAT d wine is alcoholic? Mumu is about to finish u. And its this so called Muslims that drinks alcohol d most as if we no dey see them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Sworn-In As Speaker [photo] / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nigerians To Protest Over Reopening Of Lekki Tollgate / Policewoman Working Under The Rain In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.