Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa (36626 Views)

Nigeria’s COP28 Delegation Is Largest In Africa — And Same As China’s / Blackmail: Sylva, Wabote Offered Me ₦10m To Implicate Jackson, Timi - Bara Ogidi / Nigeria To Construct 200MW Solar Farm In Delta, Largest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by showboy2301: 10:43am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:
See this useless governor, he's a devoted Muslim as I heard that he always go to Mecca at least three times in a year, drinking and having impact in anything Alcoholic is HARAM in Islam...He should have learn from Egyptian Keeper which was giving Alcoholic Drinks for his man of the Match during RUSSIA 2018 World Cup, he rejected the gift because it's HARAM
*U heard* and u came here to rant over an untrue belief. I live in Abk, Ogun state. You are totally wrong. Stop believing rubbish
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by farem: 10:44am On Aug 29, 2018
Johnnyessence:
. .the same international breweries is in ilesha too.
That's where it all started there I think Ilesa is the headquarters of. International Breweries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Ikpongiton: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:
See this useless governor, he's a devoted Muslim as I heard that he always go to Mecca at least three times in a year, drinking and having impact in anything Alcoholic is HARAM in Islam...He should have learn from Egyptian Keeper which was giving Alcoholic Drinks for his man of the Match during RUSSIA 2018 World Cup, he rejected the gift because it's HARAM
but you and your people will still pour the same alcholic drink into ablution kettle and consumed it secretly.hypocrates
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by TundeBricklayer: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2018
farem:

That's where it all started there
I think Ilesa is the headquarters of. International Breweries
International Breweries is now own by ABinBev
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by TundeBricklayer: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2018
NuclearWeapon:

See this mumu.....una go dey here dey form ITK. Oga, go and educate yourself here https://www.marketscreener.com/INTERNATIONAL-BREWERIES-P-18088116/company/. And don't quote me if you nor wan get sense or else na to nuke your pronkos
You are the one ignorant
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Ikpongiton: 10:52am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

I didn't belong to sheytan so why would I take Alcohol, Only people of sheytan drink beer but I hope you didn't drink beer??
But you can take tramadol and smoke indian hemp.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by okerekeikpo: 10:54am On Aug 29, 2018
Best news ever men must to dey high
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Olumyyde(m): 10:57am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

If only you're a Muslim you will know islam doesn't tolerate beer unlike what Jesus did in Bible by turning water into wine and how Prophets in your Old Testament was seriously over drunk with hot and hard drinks
hey!!!!! don't just go there at all, type ur thoughts on d topic in view n shut up! OK?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by OhiOfIhima: 11:00am On Aug 29, 2018
Lordave:
More explanation pls... Is he working in the factory or an administrative staff?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Johnnyessence(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2018
farem:

That's where it all started there I think Ilesa is the headquarters of. International Breweries
yes

1 Like

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by farem: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

International Breweries is now own by ABinBev
Not so
It's just a majority holders
other major stakeholders are there aside from numerous shareholders who have at least 20%
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Olumyyde(m): 11:04am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

You think Islam is like xtianity where you believe as you're doing on earth so as they are doing in heaven, We don't take beer in AL-JANNAL
such a slow poke.
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Olumyyde(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2018
id4sho:
comprehend my comment
u dey mind d daft being? understanding is far from him.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

For the fact that they are producing what is against the will of God, it's nothing but HARAM

Which of the God?

Last i check not everyone believe in your Muhammad family idol(Allah).

And last i check Yahweh and Eledumare never ban alcohol. So park well.
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Olumyyde(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

You have judge yourself, It's NOT Rivers of BEER... Have you forgotten that Jesus turns water to wine
And all type of wine are alcoholic abi? school una no gree complete.
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Olumyyde(m): 11:08am On Aug 29, 2018
Dareal90s:

So u don't drink wine too? And does the bible tell u DAT d wine is alcoholic? Mumu is about to finish u. And its this so called Muslims that drinks alcohol d most as if we no dey see them.
No mind dem, as if no be d same north wey we dey all these years.
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Iykenuwa:

Why then did allah promise you rivers of wine in paradise? is she a hypocrite?

Dont mind those useless element jare.
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Greyworld: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2018
seunmsg:

We are talking about an investment with huge potential of creating job opportunities and increasing the revenue generation of the state and this one is talking about haram and some religion crap. Go get yourself a cold bottle of beer and stop talking nonsense.

once you have made sense.
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:14am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

I didn't belong to sheytan so why would I take Alcohol, Only people of sheytan drink beer but I hope you didn't drink beer??
. Young just go and borrow sense, your type is the reason why Africa and Nigeria is still back ward, do you know how many unemployed youth that company will take off the street of Nigeria?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

You think Islam is like xtianity where you believe as you're doing on earth so as they are doing in heaven, We don't take beer in AL-JANNAL

Lolz, well this is what your quran said about you jannal.

What an heaven.

Quran 47:15

Is the description of Paradise, which the righteous are promised, wherein are rivers of water unaltered, rivers of milk the taste of which never changes, rivers of wine delicious to those who drink, and rivers of purified honey, in which they will have from all [kinds of] fruits and forgiveness from their Lord, like [that of] those who abide eternally in the Fire and are given to drink scalding water that will sever their intestines? -- Sahih International
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 11:24am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

Development that is not in line with God's will, why stressing yourself, encouraging things like this is NOT good that's what I'm saying..

when did you start generalizing your allah will, are you ok?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by rhektor(m): 11:27am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

And Zamfara will gladly receive from the revenue generated from this same haram. The Nothern states in this country has been given to much Islam and haram against alcohol but the tax paid by these breweries will not be left for Southern States alone what a height of hypocrisy?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by wink2015(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2018
THE IBORI CABALS ( IBORI, UDUAGHAN, OKOWA ) WILL NOT ALLOW A GREAT INDUSTRY LIKE THIS TO BE OPENED IN DELTA STATE.

They prefer looting the treasure of Delta state and then push the frustrated youth to be driving KEKE while others turn into motor park tout ( Agberos ) and be extort N50 and N100 Nigerian Naira from the innocent drivers.

EX-GOVERNOR JAMES IBORI LEGACIES SET WARRI AND DELTA STATE BACK.

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by tompat86(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2018
seunmsg:

We are talking about an investment with huge potential of creating job opportunities and increasing the revenue generation of the state and this one is talking about haram and some religion crap. Go get yourself a cold bottle of beer and stop talking nonsense.
2 bottles of orijin bitters for u
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Sleekfingers: 11:46am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

Islam and Christianity na scam. You better wake up. This is 21st century
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Akpan107(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

If only you're a Muslim you will know islam doesn't tolerate beer unlike what Jesus did in Bible by turning water into wine and how Prophets in your Old Testament was seriously over drunk with hot and hard drinks
Drinking of wine in Islam is Haram on earth while drinking is allowed in Islamic paradise.

Quran Sura 47:15
...Therein are rivers of water unpolluted... and rivers of WINE delicious to the drinkers...

Sura 78:31 said again
...As for the righteous, they shall surely triumph.
There's shall be gardens, and HIGH-BOSOMED virgins for companions: a truly overflowing cup.

The above is your paradise. Picture it in your mind and think of the kind of things that will be going on there.
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Gamesmart: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Segunade10:
Davido In Trouble Over Chioma Drop Out As Wizkid & Fans React To His NYSC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_yjVbnxyew

Are you mentally ill?

What has this got to do with this thread, idiot?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:
why y'all always thinking 1375 backward. Damn
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by mikeweezy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
EmirAbj:

then you don't know about Islam I don't blame you sha Yoruba like u has little knowledge of it
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by docadams: 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

When I said Peter Obi is one of the richest politician some don't understand he is the one that brought this company to Nigeria and biggest Nigeria shareholder ,very smart business man, ABinBev now boast of five plants in Nigeria: Rivers, Anambra, Osun Oyo and Ogun. Obi of Onitsha is also one of the biggest shareholders, I just dey pity Nigeria brewery.

If above claim on Obi is true then I have no qualms calling him a big hypocrite in view of his comments today on @Channels Sunrisedaily
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
post=70706894:
Ogun state Governor Ibikunle Amosun at the commissioning of the largest brewery in West Africa, the International Breweries Plc, by President Buhari, represented by Boss Mustaphaon Tuesday, at the factory located at Bara community along Abeokuta-Sagamu interchange.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-amosun-commissions-largest-brewery-in-west-africa/

And who measured the brewery? ?

1 Like

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
mikeweezy:
then you don't know about Islam I don't blame you sha Yoruba like u has little knowledge of it

You must not blame me because I will not support your evil act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Backs CBN Over Old Naira Deadline Amid Outcry For Extension / 2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso / APC Rally In Kaduna: Live Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.