Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa (36629 Views)

Nigeria’s COP28 Delegation Is Largest In Africa — And Same As China’s / Blackmail: Sylva, Wabote Offered Me ₦10m To Implicate Jackson, Timi - Bara Ogidi / Nigeria To Construct 200MW Solar Farm In Delta, Largest In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

Sebi Beer and wine are the same right?? grin WALLAHI your parent just wasted money on you sending you to Primary school

Lolz, you done run common from translation and version

you are now in beer and wine.

Indeed your parent is a disgrace to parenthood for given birth to an hopeless looser like you.
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by rhektor(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

But it's not only on Alcohol beverages fg is gotten the revenue from, what I am saying is that Islamically is not good to take part in anything HARAM on contribute towards it

My point is, don't just preach against alcohol here mobilise your people to tell FGN not to include alcoholic tax in what your state benefit from
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz, i guess after the reality is done on you are here telling me am abusing you. Lolz, well you should do your self a favour and stop disgracing your Allah here.

The idiot is now forming victim. Lolz

Can you see, you've bin abusing your father and mother at home since I cornered you... TRANSLATION AND VERSION ARE NOT THE SAME IN MEANING... PLEASE STOP DISGRACING YOUR GENERATION HERE
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
rhektor:

My point is, don't just preach against alcohol here mobilise your people to tell FGN not to include alcoholic tax in what your state benefit from

So In XTIANITY Alcoholic drink is allowed right?? I NEED YES OR NO RESPONSE PLEASE... Super Story not allowed
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz, you done run common from translation and version

you are now in beer and wine.

Indeed your parent is a disgrace to parenthood for given birth to an hopeless looser like you.

Before you started abusing your father and mother at home, I think you know where I started this discussion from before you later said TRANSLATION AND VERSION ARE THE SAME ACCORDING TO YOUR ILLITERACY AND IGNORANCE, isn't it
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

Can you see, you've bin abusing your father and mother at home since I cornered you... TRANSLATION AND VERSION ARE NOT THE SAME IN MEANING... PLEASE STOP DISGRACING YOUR GENERATION HERE

The way your Muhammad his busy beating his elder while he was on earth hopeless bastard.

Well i just give you a dictionary for you to educate your foolishness instead of disgracing your Allah here. What a shame

lolz. I guess they are opposite in meaning them.

Mumuslim indeed, the fool see the definition of version and he still come here to tell me that version and translation is different in meaning.

You are a disgrace to muhammad
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

Before you start abusing your father and mother at home, I think you know where I started this from before you later said TRANSLATION AND VERSION ARE THE SAME ACCORDING TO YOUR ILLITERACY AND IGNORANCE, isn't it

Lolz. Well why dont you challenge the dictionary then because that's what the Dictionary said.

Oops last i check Muslim are allergic to dictionary. Lolz dictionary haram.
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by rhektor(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

So In XTIANITY Alcoholic drink is allowed right?? I NEED YES OR NO RESPONSE PLEASE... Super Story not allowed

The argument here is not about Christianity or Islam stop being dumb man
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
rhektor:

The argument here is not about Christianity or Islam stop being dumb man

That's how you fail exam, for the second time In XTIANITY Alcoholic drink is allowed?? YES OR NO PLEASE... I don't need your super story pls and pls
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Firebomber:

Lolz. Well why dont you challenge the dictionary then because that's what the Dictionary said.

So your own dictionary said TRANSLATION AND VERSION ARE THE SAME IN MEANING IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING RIGHT?? YES OR NO response pls Super Story NOT allowed
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by rhektor(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

That's how you fail exam, for the second time In XTIANITY Alcoholic drink is allowed?? YES OR NO PLEASE... I don't need your super story pls and pls

I don't know what your dumb question is all about. Stop changing goal post here do you even know what you're asking?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Firebomber:

FOR THE LAST TIME, NO SUPER STORY JUST ANSWER YES OR NO... TRANSLATION AND VERSION, ARE THEY THE SAME IN MEANING??
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Firebomber:

The way your Muhammad his busy beating his elder while he was on earth hopeless bastard.

Well i just give you a dictionary for you to educate your foolishness instead of disgracing your Allah here. What a shame

lolz. I guess they are opposite in meaning them.

Mumuslim indeed, the fool see the definition of version and he still come here to tell me that version and translation is different in meaning.

You are a disgrace to muhammad

Please answer the question I asked you on translation and version
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

So your own dictionary said TRANSLATION AND VERSION ARE THE SAME IN MEANING IS THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING RIGHT?? YES OR NO response pls Super Story NOT allowed

lolz. I dont need to tell you yes or no, i will show you

translation
noun mass noun
1 The process of translating words or text from one language into another.
‘the translation of the Bible into English’
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/translation

ver·sion (vûr′zhən)
n.
a.A translation of a text from another language.
b.oftenVersionA translation of the entire Bible or a part of it.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/version

so i guess you can now fill the gap of your answer. Illiterate
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

Please answer the question I asked you on translation and version

I guess you are ready to educate your illiterate. Lolz.

Such a disgrace to your Allah.
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
rhektor:

But you are part of the people nah, it's either you're a xtian or Muslim so therefore let us come together to tell them.. .XTIANITY AND ISLAM CLERICS WILL NEVER PREACH TAKING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ON THE PULPIT
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Firebomber:

I guess you are ready to educate your illiterate. Lolz.

Such a disgrace to your Allah.

At the juncture, LET ME CALL IT A DAY WITH YOU BUT BEFORE THEN TAKE THIS

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Firebomber:

lolz. I dont need to tell you yes or no, i will show you

translation
noun mass noun
1 The process of translating words or text from one language into another.
‘the translation of the Bible into English’
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/translation

ver·sion (vûr′zhən)
n.
a.A translation of a text from another language.
b.oftenVersionA translation of the entire Bible or a part of it.

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/version

so i guess you can now fill the gap of your answer. Illiterate

At this juncture, please take

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
FIREBOMBER, You too go and buy sense
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by rhektor(m): 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

But you are part of the people nah, it's either you're a xtian or Muslim so therefore let us come together to tell them.. .XTIANITY AND ISLAM CLERICS WILL NEVER PREACH TAKING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ON THE PULPIT

But the same clerics will never preach against collecting the money from alcohol, what a high level of hypocrisy? What tell you that anyone that is not a Muslim must be a Christian? I just mock your ignorance
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
SheikhMuniru:
FIREBOMBER, You too go and buy sense

lolz... Who are you?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Firebomber: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

At this juncture, please take

Lolz, is that what you can fill to your gap of question?

What a shame
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

YES or NO should be the response not these super stories that's how you fail exam

See your question here:

And must you as a xtian partake in what your god jesus forbid? Yes or No

I am a Muslim so how will i answer?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

See your question here:

And must you as a xtian partake in what your god jesus forbid? Yes or No

I am a Muslim so how will i answer?

You must be a fake Muslim
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

You must be a fake Muslim

Define a fake Muslim?
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Rashduct4luv:

Define a fake Muslim?

Are you in quarrel with google?? grin
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

Are you in quarrel with google?? grin

Sorry! You may even be the one who lack adequate Islamic knowledge! Who knows! Sheikh Google!
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
[sup]
Rashduct4luv:

Sorry! You may even be the one who lack adequate Islamic knowledge! Who knows! Sheikh Google!

I'm done with you too, Oya take

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Akpan107(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
author=EmirAbj post=70743909]

Quran 2:219 They ask you (O Muhammad SAW)
concerning alcoholic drink and
gambling. Say: "In them is a great sin,
and (some) benefit for men, but the sin
of them is greater than their benefit."
And they ask you what they ought to
spend. Say: "That which is beyond your
needs." Thus Allah makes clear to you
His Laws in order that you may give
thought."

You can see by yourself that Alcoholic drink is a great sin, Not all WINE BEVERAGES ARE ALCOHOLIC I think you know, But All Beer Beverages are Alcoholic... Get it clear and stop showcasing ignorance here, this is a public forum[/quote]Funny...

The Quran made mention of wine in Sura 2:219 as sin to drink, while in Sura 78:31 allows the consumption of the same wine and high bosomed virgins as not sin...

both sura made mention of wine...
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by Akpan107(m): 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
EmirAbj:

Quran 2:219 They ask you (O Muhammad SAW)
concerning alcoholic drink and
gambling. Say: "In them is a great sin,
and (some) benefit for men, but the sin
of them is greater than their benefit."
And they ask you what they ought to
spend. Say: "That which is beyond your
needs." Thus Allah makes clear to you
His Laws in order that you may give
thought."

You can see by yourself that Alcoholic drink is a great sin, Not all WINE BEVERAGES ARE ALCOHOLIC I think you know, But All Beer Beverages are Alcoholic... Get it clear and stop showcasing ignorance here, this is a public forum
This is why I said, when the Quran made mention of wine, it means Alcoholic and is referring to beer or anything of that nature.

That is why it says in Sura 2:219 not to consume, meaning it must be alcoholic drink.

But in Sura 78:31 in the Islamic Paradise, High bosomed virgins and wine is allowed.

And you mean one is wine bear and the other is just ordinary wine... but both Sura says "WINE"
Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by dru23(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
weyreypey:

Ooshey

Now avaliable for sale... 17500k.. Purchase five or more pieces and will deliver for free wetin Lagos.. For more information...dru23@hotmail.com

Re: Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa by EmirAbj: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Akpan107:
This is why I said, when the Quran made mention of wine, it means Alcoholic and is referring to beer or anything of that nature.

That is why it says in Sura 2:219 not to consume, meaning it must be alcoholic drink.

But in Sura 78:31 in the Islamic Paradise, High bosomed virgins and wine is allowed.

And you mean one is wine bear and the other is just ordinary wine... but both Sura says "WINE"

I didn't insulted you or your religion, GET IT CLEAR PLEASE, WINE AND BEER ARE NOT THE SAME, AND NOT ALL WINE BEVERAGES ARE ALCOHOLIC BUT ALL BEER BEVERAGES ARE ALCOHOLIC Please get it clear and stop abusive words or statement here

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors / Throwback Photos Of Lauretta Onochie As An APC Member / 2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.