Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,469 members, 7,954,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (185518 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / The Sugar Mum (Revised Edition) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by seuncyber(m): 12:57am On Oct 03, 2018
Nice update

Keep it coming
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 1:00am On Oct 03, 2018
On the way back to Lagos, Steph said she felt sleepy. She put her head on my left shoulder and closed her eyes. I allowed her to be.

It was few minutes to three o'clock when we got back to the office. I was told madam had left. I called her on the cellphone to give her the feedback of the commissioning.

Steph remained in my office till I closed at five.

'I'll take you home,' I said.

'Why don't you let's go your place first? I'm enjoying your company.'

'Okay,' I agreed. 'But I'll like you to go home early today, say by six-thirty. I don't want your mummy to think I'm playing games with you. She has warned me against that.'

She chuckled. 'What games are you talking about?

I chuckled too. 'You know what I mean, lady.'

'No, I don't.'

'Yes, you do.'

I drove her to my apartment. Maybe I shouldn't have because everything changed thereafter.

'Let me see how your bedroom looks like,' she said, following me there.

I didn't want to change to casuals in her presence, so only removed my shoes and socks, and tucked out the shirt.

'It's a nice little bedroom,' she was saying.

'Thank you,' I said.

She stood in my front and stared into my eyes. I stared back. That became my undoing as I became spell-bound.

'So, what games did mummy say you should not play with me?' she asked.

'You really want to know?'

'Yes I do.'

'Alright, let me show you.'

My lips moved towards hers. There was eagerness as her lips welcomed the guest. After few seconds, I stopped abruptly.

'Is that all to the game?' she mumbled.

'No, it's more than that.'

'Show me the rest,' she goaded.

My hands went to her boobs.

'Wait,' she said urgently.

I removed my hands, staring at her. I was breathing fast.

'I have a confession to make.'

I was curious. I could almost the sound of my heart beat. 'What confession?'

'I'm a virgin.'

My eyes opened wide. 'You don't mean it, Steph.'

'I do, and you'll soon find out.' She smiled warmly.

My hands went to that part again and there was no resistance.

I lost all my self-restraints. I forgot all cautions and warnings.

We played the game to the fullest.

Oh, flesh, frailty thy name is.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by chigoizie7(m): 1:24am On Oct 03, 2018
chai, Alex, u have enter

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by aprilwise(m): 1:34am On Oct 03, 2018
In the previous episode Alex is dreaming. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by donsimoniiblog: 2:26am On Oct 03, 2018
tbvh, you made a valid point
Especially about alex

Firstgentleman1:
Weldone oga writer. It's not easy writing a story, it even gets harder when you intend sharing it with readers. I love the fact that you are serving something different from what 99% of readers expected. You have shown that a story can still be enticing without employing the use of vivid erotica. I have certain observations to make concerning your story:

In a bid to always introduce the element of surprise, you have succeeded in watering down the flavour and essence of the story. What do I mean? You keep on trying to prove that Alex has the purest of intentions. In trying to do this, you have created this super naive and dull character. At a point, I could guess every ending move of Alex even when he seem to be in a choked situation. It was interesting in the beginning having Alex turn down every temptation thrown at him, but subsequently, it turned into a kind of cliche. Now, I'm not saying you should kowtow to the readers' sentiments, but try and introduce new twists, rather than the "Alex is a good guy" stuff we are used to. He is human, he should make mistakes.

Also try not to focus attention on only him, it's becoming a routine read for us. I know the story is a first person narrative, but there are other ways to explore the lives of the other characters too. Don't let them just waltz in and out without warning.

The essence of the long write up is that the story is getting less spicy with each update.

I have other observations too, but I'll place them on hold for now, since they are dependent on future course of the story.

Still a great work boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by donsimoniiblog: 2:30am On Oct 03, 2018
and the twist...wow grin grin grin grin

'visit www.donsimonii.com for interesting stories

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Johilo(m): 5:30am On Oct 03, 2018
Alex.. Come to tink of it... U've really messed up by bleepin steph knowin fully well dat she's a virgin.... Where is ur moral

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ApostleK: 6:54am On Oct 03, 2018
Hey update plsssss!!! Ghost reader deactivated

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dammyd46(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Alex I fully support you but come to think of it wasn't dat too easy..... Alex eat the head of your life jare nobody is a saint. I won't be surprised if this is all a dream

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by ibizgirl(f): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2018
cry cry Huncle Alex has eaten the forbidden food. What if Enny decides to come visit her man. A single man living alone is subject to so much temptation.

LoveToRead:
On the way back to Lagos, Steph said she felt sleepy. She put her head on my left shoulder and closed her eyes. I allowed her to be.

It was few minutes to three o'clock when we got back to the office. I was told madam had left. I called her on the cellphone to give her the feedback of the commissioning.

Steph remained in my office till I closed at five.

'I'll take you home,' I said.

'Why don't you let's go your place first? I'm enjoying your company.'

'Okay,' I agreed. 'But I'll like you to go home early today, say by six-thirty. I don't want your mummy to think I'm playing games with you. She has warned me against that.'

She chuckled. 'What games are you talking about?

I chuckled too. 'You know what I mean, lady.'

'No, I don't.'

'Yes, you do.'

I drove her to my apartment. Maybe I shouldn't have because everything changed thereafter.

'Let me see how your bedroom looks like,' she said, following me there.

I didn't want to change to casuals in her presence, so only removed my shoes and socks, and tucked out the shirt.

'It's a nice little bedroom,' she was saying.

'Thank you,' I said.

She stood in my front and stared into my eyes. I stared back. That became my undoing as I became spell-bound.

'So, what games did mummy say you should not play with me?' she asked.

'You really want to know?'

'Yes I do.'

'Alright, let me show you.'

My lips moved towards hers. There was eagerness as her lips welcomed the guest. After few seconds, I stopped abruptly.

'Is that all to the game?' she mumbled.

'No, it's more than that.'

'Show me the rest,' she goaded.

My hands went to her boobs.

'Wait,' she said urgently.

I removed my hands, staring at her. I was breathing fast.

'I have a confession to make.'

I was curious. I could almost the sound of my heart beat. 'What confession?'

'I'm a virgin.'

My eyes opened wide. 'You don't mean it, Steph.'

'I do, and you'll soon find out.' She smiled warmly.

My hands went to that part again and there was no resistance.

I lost all my self-restraints. I forgot all cautions and warnings.

We played the game to the fullest.

Oh, flesh, frailty thy name is.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by eaddyboy: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2018
Finally the deed is done! brace yourself Alex for troubles are on their way to you!! You better figure how to get ur self out ASAP

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by dawno2008(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2018
Ok
What an elder sit to see if a child climbs the highest iroko tree he will not see it

I'm expecting serious consequences,cos that boy just get big head and small brains

Just like Adam and Eve after eaten the forbidden fruit,he must surely know say him dey naked shocked

Nice update, morrrrrre biko

2 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by izaray(f): 10:17am On Oct 03, 2018
Alex the baddo, enjoy urself jare, afteral something must kill a man cheesy

Konji is a bastared i swear cool

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by seuncyber(m): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2018
He don set
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by CaZmir: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2018
The flesh is always weak. Choi! e don happen,enjoy baba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by MrsEvakinqz(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Chai ma man you done enter for Madam trouble...

She made you nd she will definitely fall you...
Sorry bro, you are in for big trouble

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by wizsolzy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Man nd kpekus they r like 5 n 6.. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by immacul6(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Guy Y Na U Should Knw Better Na,ahhhh O God U Bleep Up

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by kdavid07(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nice story. abeg doz ppl wey dey say u ALEX shouldnt have bleep her i knw say if na huna madam 4 don receive am taya or she sack u or bak to square 1

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by boomssey(f): 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
At last u ate d forbidden fruit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Fazemood(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Daadan Dandaaaan! Uncul Haff Shop Hantie Cooookiiiee. I wee teh muummiee for yooouuh!
Daadadadaaaan! shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by princejenks(m): 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
am not sure this was how it was supposed to go,the writer obviously fell to pressure to skip to the act

3 Likes

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by excelmerry: 8:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
princejenks:
am not sure this was how it was supposed to go,the writer obviously fell to pressure to skip to the act
Exactly, I feel so too.

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dude has fvcked up.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Frankenstein: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
princejenks:
What pressure?
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Frankenstein: 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
I doubt Steph is actually a virgin. What kinda virgin takes off her clothes and asks the guy to take her?

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by Frankenstein: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ah. It was a dream.
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by LoveToRead: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
'I think you have to go home now, Steph,' I said, looking at the time.

It was already past eight.

'Okay,' she said. Slowly, she started to wear her clothes.

'I feel like staying with you forever,' she said.

I shook my head. 'Nothing lasts forever, my dear,' I replied.

'But certain things do,' she countered. 'Love is one of them. And diamond. Those two last forever.'

I did not say anything to that. Maybe she was right.

'Don't you think so?' she prodded.

'Hmn, I think so,' I said sheepishly.

She was through with dressing.

We went to the sittingroom and she picked her bag. We moved to my car. As I drove her home, she held my right.

'I'll never forget this night,' she said.

I felt I was in a dreamland. 'Me too.'

She stroke the right hand, but I still managed to steer the wheel with it.

This was crazy, I thought, being so intimate with Steph. I had gone against what I averred I would not do. How weak a man could be! But the surprise was that Steph was chaste, until now that I did the deflowering. How could that be?

How did she manage to be a virgin? Could that virgin stuff be a spurious claim? But what I saw, it actually looked real. Wonderful!

Steph was about twenty-three years old, and had spent the last six years basically in U.S.A. How she had managed to remain a virgin was a mystery.

I parked the car some metres from their house.

'Thanks, Alex, and goodnight.'

'Good night, Steph.'

She gave me a peck and got down from the car.

I drove back home. Now alone, I realized I had behaved so foolishly. How could I allow myself to fall for Steph?

What if madam knew? What if Enny got to know? Had I not been warned not to allow love of the flesh to rule over my reasoning? Oh God, Oh God!

I got to my bedroom, feeling exhausted. I was supposed to be excited, wasn' I? I was supposed to feel fulfilled that I had got the heart of a daughter of the rich and powerful Da Rocha.

But I was not. Images of madam B and Enny alternated in my mind. The two of them accused me ot betrayal. Enny was particularly bitter. In my mind, I pleaded and told her I would make amend.
An idea came to my mind.

Why not marry Enny as soon as possible? Why wait for many months? She should welcome the idea, shouldn't she? My mind went to Steph again. She was good, no doubt. But then, she would not be around for long as she would be going back to the States in about a month's time.

I finally slept off. It was almost six thirty when I woke up. I had to rush to take my bath and to prepare for work.

On my way to work, Steph's call came through.
'Hello, sweetheart,' she said. As soon as I heard her voice, all my self-recriminations disappeared.
'Hello,' I replied. 'How was your night?'
'Nice. It was nice.'
'How's mummy?'
'She's fine.'
'Good. I'm on my way to work.'
'I'll soon be joining you.'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by rukidanty: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
u fuckup big time
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by aprilwise(m): 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alex don eat the fruit wey open Adam and Eve eyes. That was the beginning of man's problems. Alex problems has began
Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by donsimoniiblog: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
After the enjoyment, his brained is finally woke...lmfao

visit www.donsimonii.com for interesting stories

1 Like

Re: The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] by DaHormes(m): 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Chaaaaaiiiiii......

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (25) (Reply)

Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground) / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.