Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says (31097 Views)

Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend / "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Idrismusty97(m): 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Feminism and religion doesn't goes together, You have to choose one. At least she isn't hypocritical to be forming Christian/Muslim while claiming feminist online like the lots of the hypocrites we have here. That's step 1. Step 2 would be actually campaigning for Equal responsibilities as much as you campaign for equal rights and realising they are certain biological difference that makes a "particular" gender suitable for particular roles.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by pocohantas(f): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
majekdom2:
It bothers me when people use the Bible as a defense for their stupidity. The Bible did not preach equality or inequality. What the Bible preaches is love- man/ woman, humanity. The Bible called the woman a “helper” in Genesis- and the man had no helper and was lonely, and God made a woman from the ribs of a man. There was no where the Bible said the man is superior to a woman. God gave them the first commandment and that’s to be fruitful and multiply. What this means is the woman is a helper for the fruitfulness of a man. It is obvious why many marriages are failing and it’s clear it’s ignorance. Women who have the right mentality and understanding are enjoying their homes. If you don’t understand what feminism is, it’s better you shut up so you don’t sound stupid like the above lady.

Are we going to pretend we don't know some men and even religious leaders have been using that bible verse and so many others to prove the superiority of man?

Having the above in mind, since I agree with your post. This woman and men who have been using the bible as an instrument of oppression, are all very stupid and should shut up grin.

God never set out to make any human superior to the other, irrespective of their gender or race.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Leo10000(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
I think so too,I can only agree with her with the way ladies of this generation thinks with their -0.05 I.Q,I will rather say they are from the anus ma'm
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by chukwutope: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
Finally a smart one
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

Are we going to pretend we don't know some men and even religious leaders have been using that bible verse and so many others to prove the superiority of man?

Having the above in mind, since I agree with your post. This woman and men who have been using the bible as an instrument of oppression, are all very stupid and should shut up grin.

God never set out to make any human superior to the other, irrespective of their gender or race.
anyone who says he or she is superior to another in a relationship has got a deformed mind and needs to be checked.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by pagorino(m): 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
MJBOLT:
I agree with her,its difficult to believe the first woman came from the ribs of another human
then you must b sick upstairs for doubting God's ability
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by truekingmike(m): 11:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
With the power confined in me RECEIVE SENSE
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
cococandy:
No one try to counter her points with reasonable argument. Instead they all jumped on her looks. Simply because they had nothing sensible to say to prove her wrong. Bunch of poor minded folks.

And this exactly why feminism is very very vital to civilization. When people think a woman’s value should be based on how men see her appearance. So because y’all don’t think she’s beautiful, whatever she has to say makes no sense?

Well I’m probably talking to the wall. Can’t expect simple minded plebs to try and reason a conversation out of this.

You're right coco. Instead of them to counter her they're insulting her (even ladies), I gave up on Nigerian ladies when I read their insults on instablognaija just to impress men and one fake religion .

She has a point.
The holy Bible is as fake as Kemi Adeosun's NYSC certificate.
There's no way a god/God will create two beings and he will
give one edges over the other.
From all indications ,it is clear that the Bible is a myth made
up by sexist and misogynist men to glorify themselves.
The bible is what misogynists has used to justify their
"controlling" of women over the centuries.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by delpee(f): 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2018
Many don't even understand what the fight for women's rights is about! Men and women are meant to complement each other for the good of society. The claims of superiority or equality by either party is a waste of time. It's fast becoming ridiculous with strange lines of thought.

Still wondering what an account of God's creation of man has to do with feminism. The Bible says that a woman is a helpmate to the man who is expected to love and care for her. It's a two way thing wherever God spoke about man and woman.

There are stories of great women in the Bible who were uniquely blessed by God, same as some men were blessed. There were queens in the Bible too.

A man can't get pregnant, neither can a woman become pregnant without semen from the man whether naturally or remotely. Still goes back to being dependent on each other.....back to the philosophy of shared ribs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by deleo16(m): 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2018
God,s order vs new world order

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
Egbami......shoro niyen??....some women with their brain underneath their feet sef....so,God wey talk say a MAN is the head,u mean to say GOD is wrong abi.....issoryt

delpee:
Many don't even understand what the fight for women's rights is about! Men and women are meant to complement each other for the good of society. The claims of superiority or equality by either party is a waste of time. It's fast becoming ridiculous with strange lines of thought.

Still wondering what an account of God's creation of man has to do with feminism. The Bible says that a woman is a helpmate to the man who is expected to love and care for her. It's a two way thing wherever God spoke about man and woman.

There are stories of great women in the Bible who were uniquely blessed by God, same as some men were blessed. There were queens in the Bible too.

A man can't get pregnant, neither can a woman become pregnant without semen from the man whether naturally or remotely. Still goes back to being dependent on each other.....back to the philosophy of shared ribs!

IT AMAZES ME THAT IT IS MOSTLY WOMEN THAT
CLING TO RELIGION WHICH HAS CONDEMNED AND STILL
CONDEMNS THEM. THERE'S NOT A SINGLE RELIGION
THAT VALUES WOMEN, OR HAVE ANYTHING IN THEIR
INTEREST. EVERY MAJOR WORLD RELIGION – WITHOUT
EXCEPTION – IS INTENSELY PATRIARCHAL. EVERY ONE OF THEM ENGAGES IN THE SYSTEMATIC DEVALUATION OF
WOMEN, IN THE SYSTEMATIC EXCLUSION OF WOMEN FROM POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY, AND IN THE SYSTEMATIC OPPRESSION AND EVEN ENSLAVEMENT OF WOMEN.
WOMEN ARE ALWAYS PRAYING, ALWAYS IN CHURCH,
ALWAYS SUBMITTING TO ONE DADDY PASTOR OR
WORSHIPPING A REVEREND FATHER. BUT THEIR
RELIGION PLACES THEM NEXT TO USELESS.
THE SHARIA CODE DENIES WOMEN THEIR RIGHT TO AN
EDUCATION, TO MEDICAL CARE, OR TO GO OUT IN
PUBLIC UNACCOMPANIED BY A MALE RELATIVE, IN ADDITION TO MANY OTHER FORMS OF CRUELTY, AND PUNISHES TRANSGRESSIONS WITH BARBARIC ACTS SUCH AS FLOGGING AND STONING.
IN MANY MUSLIM COUNTRIES, THE PRACTICE OF
“HONOR KILLING” – MURDERING FEMALE RELATIVES WHO HAVE BEEN RAPED, AS A WAY TO CLEANSE THE SHAME
THEY HAVE BROUGHT ON THEIR FAMILY BY BEING THE
VICTIM OF SUCH A CRIME – STILL OCCURS.
LIKE.. IF MY SISTER GETS RAPED (OR GETS PREGNANT
OUT OF WEDLOCK), I'M SUPPOSED TO TIE HER DOWN
IN A GATHERING OF OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS AND SLIT
HER THROAT IN ORDER TO CLEANSE SHAME FROM OUR
FAMILY. EVERYONE LOVES THIS IDEA.
AND THEN THERE IS THE BEST-KNOWN MANIFESTATION
OF ISLAM’S INHUMANITY TO WOMEN: THE
SUFFOCATING SHROUDS OF BLACK CLOTH DESIGNED TO STRIP THEM OF THEIR INDIVIDUALITY AND TO MAKE THEM FACELESS, INVISIBLE AND LESS THAN HUMAN.
WOMEN ARE MADE TO WALK AROUND DRESSED LIKE
TURTLE NINJAS UNDER THIS SCORCHING AFRICAN
SUN, WHILE MEN ARE FREE TO WEAR WHATEVER THEY
WANT. WOMEN ARE NOT PERMITTED TO DRIVE CARS OR GIVE THEIR OPINION IN PUBLIC WHILE MEN CAN DO
WHATEVER THEY WANT. REVEREND SISTERS MUST BE UNDER RULES AND SECURITY ALL THE TIME WHILE REVEREND FATHERS CAN ROAM LIKE A BIRD. THE CHURCH OF GOD, THEY SAY, BUT A WOMAN CAN NEVER BE POPE, CAN NEVER RULE OVER ALL CATHOLICS BECAUSE GOD'S PREFERRED GENDER IS MALE.
EVEN THE SUPPOSEDLY MORE ENLIGHTENED EASTERN
RELIGIONS ARE NOT MUCH BETTER WHEN IT COMES TO TREATING WOMEN AS EQUALS AND AS HUMAN BEINGS.
IN HINDUISM, THE MOST INFAMOUS EXAMPLE IS PROBABLY THE PRACTICE OF "SATI" , IN WHICH WIDOWED WOMEN WERE EXPECTED TO BURN THEMSELVES TO DEATH ON THEIR HUSBAND’S FUNERAL PYRE.
ALTHOUGH THIS WAS ALLEGEDLY A VOLUNTARY ACT, IN PRACTICE IT WAS OFTEN INVOLUNTARY, WITH WOMEN DRUGGED, BOUND OR OTHERWISE RESTRAINED BEFORE BEING COMMITTED ALIVE TO THE FLAMES.
RELIGIONS WERE DESIGNED TO PUT PEOPLE UNDER
CONTROL. AND WOMEN ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE
HIERARCHY.

"There is only one realistic way to end religion’s harm to
women, and that is to cut it off at the source: every
feminist should be an atheist."

.©CAPSLOCKED

6 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by 11doubledee: 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:
hahahaha.
I love this lady somehow shaa.grin

question I keep asking men who say their wives are created from their ribs, what of those men that marry a lady that's older than them,whose ribs did those ladies come out fromgrin
My rib
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by hokagesholz: 12:16am On Aug 30, 2018
Get Away With Your Feminazi BullCrap From Here!!!

Level of feminism plays out when a woman & a man are both trapped in a house on fire.

Or

When they know a bag of butt-whooping is coming right up, the There is no need to hit a woman.

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by dinggle: 12:25am On Aug 30, 2018
Those who scheme to write the bible junk years ago did not see this coming....woman was created from the rib of a man, yet, men cant have babies. The truth is always in plain sight.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by divinelove(m): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2018
frustrated old bitch

signs of end time

A woman will always be under a man as the weaker vessel forever.

All these bothers on the home front n marriage is not compulsory, otherwise there is equal opportunity for a man and woman to succeed in the society
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by TruthHurts100: 1:00am On Aug 30, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

As shared by a Nigerian feminist named Nkechi Bianze...

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/08/women-mens-ribs-nigerian-feminist/

This one was mading. Now she's Maded
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by OyinO: 1:19am On Aug 30, 2018
She is 100% on Point. Time to unlearn the lies. Every man came from a woman's pussy. If women came from a man's rib, WHY ARE THE RIBS OF MAN INTACT? One would've been missing. Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:20am On Aug 30, 2018
meforyou1:
be careful
or what White Knight??

2 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:23am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

IT AMAZES ME THAT IT IS MOSTLY WOMEN THAT
CLING TO RELIGION WHICH HAS CONDEMNED AND STILL
CONDEMNS THEM. THERE'S NOT A SINGLE RELIGION
THAT VALUES WOMEN, OR HAVE ANYTHING IN THEIR
INTEREST. EVERY MAJOR WORLD RELIGION – WITHOUT
EXCEPTION – IS INTENSELY PATRIARCHAL. EVERY ONE OF THEM ENGAGES IN THE SYSTEMATIC DEVALUATION OF
WOMEN, IN THE SYSTEMATIC EXCLUSION OF WOMEN FROM POSITIONS OF AUTHORITY, AND IN THE SYSTEMATIC OPPRESSION AND EVEN ENSLAVEMENT OF WOMEN.
WOMEN ARE ALWAYS PRAYING, ALWAYS IN CHURCH,
ALWAYS SUBMITTING TO ONE DADDY PASTOR OR
WORSHIPPING A REVEREND FATHER. BUT THEIR
RELIGION PLACES THEM NEXT TO USELESS.
THE SHARIA CODE DENIES WOMEN THEIR RIGHT TO AN
EDUCATION, TO MEDICAL CARE, OR TO GO OUT IN
PUBLIC UNACCOMPANIED BY A MALE RELATIVE, IN ADDITION TO MANY OTHER FORMS OF CRUELTY, AND PUNISHES TRANSGRESSIONS WITH BARBARIC ACTS SUCH AS FLOGGING AND STONING.
IN MANY MUSLIM COUNTRIES, THE PRACTICE OF
“HONOR KILLING” – MURDERING FEMALE RELATIVES WHO HAVE BEEN RAPED, AS A WAY TO CLEANSE THE SHAME
THEY HAVE BROUGHT ON THEIR FAMILY BY BEING THE
VICTIM OF SUCH A CRIME – STILL OCCURS.
LIKE.. IF MY SISTER GETS RAPED (OR GETS PREGNANT
OUT OF WEDLOCK), I'M SUPPOSED TO TIE HER DOWN
IN A GATHERING OF OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS AND SLIT
HER THROAT IN ORDER TO CLEANSE SHAME FROM OUR
FAMILY. EVERYONE LOVES THIS IDEA.
AND THEN THERE IS THE BEST-KNOWN MANIFESTATION
OF ISLAM’S INHUMANITY TO WOMEN: THE
SUFFOCATING SHROUDS OF BLACK CLOTH DESIGNED TO STRIP THEM OF THEIR INDIVIDUALITY AND TO MAKE THEM FACELESS, INVISIBLE AND LESS THAN HUMAN.
WOMEN ARE MADE TO WALK AROUND DRESSED LIKE
TURTLE NINJAS UNDER THIS SCORCHING AFRICAN
SUN, WHILE MEN ARE FREE TO WEAR WHATEVER THEY
WANT. WOMEN ARE NOT PERMITTED TO DRIVE CARS OR GIVE THEIR OPINION IN PUBLIC WHILE MEN CAN DO
WHATEVER THEY WANT. REVEREND SISTERS MUST BE UNDER RULES AND SECURITY ALL THE TIME WHILE REVEREND FATHERS CAN ROAM LIKE A BIRD. THE CHURCH OF GOD, THEY SAY, BUT A WOMAN CAN NEVER BE POPE, CAN NEVER RULE OVER ALL CATHOLICS BECAUSE GOD'S PREFERRED GENDER IS MALE.
EVEN THE SUPPOSEDLY MORE ENLIGHTENED EASTERN
RELIGIONS ARE NOT MUCH BETTER WHEN IT COMES TO TREATING WOMEN AS EQUALS AND AS HUMAN BEINGS.
IN HINDUISM, THE MOST INFAMOUS EXAMPLE IS PROBABLY THE PRACTICE OF "SATI" , IN WHICH WIDOWED WOMEN WERE EXPECTED TO BURN THEMSELVES TO DEATH ON THEIR HUSBAND’S FUNERAL PYRE.
ALTHOUGH THIS WAS ALLEGEDLY A VOLUNTARY ACT, IN PRACTICE IT WAS OFTEN INVOLUNTARY, WITH WOMEN DRUGGED, BOUND OR OTHERWISE RESTRAINED BEFORE BEING COMMITTED ALIVE TO THE FLAMES.
RELIGIONS WERE DESIGNED TO PUT PEOPLE UNDER
CONTROL. AND WOMEN ARE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE
HIERARCHY.

"There is only one realistic way to end religion’s harm to
women, and that is to cut it off at the source: every
feminist should be an atheist."

.©CAPSLOCKED

you clearly dont know the history of religions. go read about the worship of the Goddess and the Queen of Heaven religions. all matriarchal. all putting women ahead of men.

2 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:26am On Aug 30, 2018
dinggle:
Those who scheme to write the bible junk years ago did not see this coming....woman was created from the rib of a man, yet, men cant have babies. The truth is always in plain sight.
man was made from dust yet dust itself cant have babies. whats your point.
even in science man came from baboons and baboons from other simpler life forms that ultimately came from one-cell ancient micro-organisms that themselves sprung from nowhere after the Big Bang. but the big bang cant make babies.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:29am On Aug 30, 2018
Elder001:

You're right coco. Instead of them to counter her they're insulting her (even ladies), I gave up on Nigerian ladies when I read their insults on instablognaija just to impress men and one fake religion .

She has a point.
The holy Bible is as fake as Kemi Adeosun's NYSC certificate.
There's no way a god/God will create two beings and he will
give one edges over the other.
From all indications ,it is clear that the Bible is a myth made
up by sexist and misogynist men to glorify themselves.
The bible is what misogynists has used to justify their
"controlling" of women over the centuries.

there is nothing to counter because she is ugly. her ugliness is all the reason she is bitter. beautiful women are never feminists coz men love them and they love God.
if a crazy person opposes the Bible we just laugh. we cant waste time convincing her coz her problem is with God not us

2 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:34am On Aug 30, 2018
pocohantas:

you are stupid. that verse is the most Feminist verse in the Bible. some versions use "Side" not rib to say, "Woman was created from a man's side. that means a woman is man's equal to stand side by side with him. she wasnt made from his head to dominate him or his feet for him to dominate her. grow up for once and have sense. its not too late.

6 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Hakeem12(m): 1:49am On Aug 30, 2018
cococandy:
No one tried to counter her points with reasonable argument. Instead they all jumped on her looks. Simply because they had nothing sensible to say to prove her wrong. Bunch of poor minded folks.

And this is exactly why feminism is very very vital to civilization. When people think a woman’s value should be based on how men see her appearance. So because y’all don’t think she’s beautiful, whatever she has to say makes no sense?

Well I’m probably talking to the wall. Can’t expect simple minded plebs to try and reason a conversation out of this.
[font=serif][b][i]It's very clear those holy books were written by misogynists and people with selfish interests who threaten people with hell and the promise of heaven. What she said actually makes a lotta sense, but people here have been programmed to attack anyone that says anything that threatens their comical books.

3 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Hakeem12(m): 1:50am On Aug 30, 2018
cococandy:
No one tried to counter her points with reasonable argument. Instead they all jumped on her looks. Simply because they had nothing sensible to say to prove her wrong. Bunch of poor minded folks.

And this is exactly why feminism is very very vital to civilization. When people think a woman’s value should be based on how men see her appearance. So because y’all don’t think she’s beautiful, whatever she has to say makes no sense?

It's very clear those holy books were written by misogynists and people with selfish interests who threaten people with hell and the promise of heaven. What she said actually makes a lotta sense, but people here have been programmed to attack anyone that says anything that threatens their comical books.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by ultimate77(m): 2:00am On Aug 30, 2018
bluefilm:

Why do you think they became feminists in the first place? shocked

Of course, feminism gives them the cover to deal with so many rejections they must have suffered from men.

Ugly fools.

People are discussing how to invent alternative to petrol, one useless biatch is disturbing the social media by letting the whole world know that women did not come from men's rib.

Does it change anything whether women came from men's rib or not? undecided

you are an intelligent man.
I just don't have strength for those feminists.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Mujtahida: 2:10am On Aug 30, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
Egbami......shoro niyen??....some women with their brain underneath their feet sef....so,God wey talk say a MAN is the head,u mean to say GOD is wrong abi.....issoryt
So you believe God spoke just because it is so written in a book called the Bible?
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Mujtahida: 2:15am On Aug 30, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin

When you don't have a relationship with God, you don't know his son Jesus and you read the bible carnally i.e without spiritual interpretation by the holy spirit then you are bound to misunderstand Christianity. God loves all. Men or Women.

God is not a Sexist! He is a God of order. He made Men and Women, and shared responsibilities for them according to their strengths. That you fall into the less logical, physically strong, and emotionally balanced sex isn't anyone's fault. Not even God's .Who are you o clay pot to question the works of your potter?

You are lost !
Man fortunately is not a clay pot. He is a human being endowed with rational abilities. If God is love as the Bible says then I believe that man should be able to interrogate God. Yes, we are not automatons.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by princenath: 2:38am On Aug 30, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
Leave her mumu brain..
Even if na from vagina who release for their?
Na dog?
If man sperm no enter am how he take form
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by emssecca: 2:48am On Aug 30, 2018
Stupid Nairalanders responses! This beautiful woman asked a very reasonable question and very very few at least respectfully answered her. I hope the same way those that were rude answered her, will be the same way strangers answer your sisters, mothers, aunties and daughters!!! Another thing that pisses me off with all these hypocritical African ignorant xtians is, whenever intelligence is needed to answer a biblical question your responses are always "you need the holy spirit to understand the word of god"...Now since you have that "holy spirit' which you used to understand the word of god, why cant you now answer the question with that spirit? Africans! Thats why we are in this mess we are all over thr world today! Stupid people!!!
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by OldBeer: 2:51am On Aug 30, 2018
cococandy:

Don't make too much sense on this forum.
Nairaland is a platform populated by brain-dead posters.
Your logic will be better appreciated on reddit or quora

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by crownson(m): 3:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Another attention seeker ...

You have succeeded in getting our attention

But sorry to disappoint you

You ain't worth the attention, shitttttttt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding. / My Younger Sister Disrespects Me Alot - Help A First Born. / The Pleasant And Awful Surprises Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.