Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says (31083 Views)

Feminist Allegedly Loses Husband To Her Non Feminist Friend / "I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / Women Did Come From Men's Rib ( My Answer To The Feminst Woman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by peckebu(f): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
that ugly thing has a grudge with God and men. she hates God for her lack of good looks and men for ignoring her.
just see her pout her lips trying to be sexy. i laugh and pee myself. and that complexion does her no favors.
what's wrong with her complexion

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
peckebu:
what's wrong with her complexion
are you like her?
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by peckebu(f): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
are you like her?
It's like you prefer light skinned women.
But her dark skin doesn't make her unattractive you know wink

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
peckebu:
It's like you prefer light skinned women.
But her dark skin doesn't make her unattractive you know wink
you are a woman. what do you know about the attractiveness of another woman?? if you're charcoal you're charcoal. go bleach.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by prince049(m): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
listen to this love starved puppy!! lol
Na my fault? kiss

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
prince049:

Na my fault? kiss
your love is too cheap. its worthless.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mujtahida:

Man fortunately is not a clay pot. He is a human being endowed with rational abilities. If God is love as the Bible says then I believe that man should be able to interrogate God. Yes, we are not automatons.
You can have a conversation with where you get to ask questions. It's possible if you have a relationship with him. smiley God is not autocratic smiley
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by playmaker148: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
You aren't proud to mingle with your zimbo apes
sisters,but you suddenly grew the nerves to insult other
country women's look?
you have always been a coward,running from anything
related to your country cos its oozes of ugliness.
lool,I will start taking you serious,when you are proud to
wife one of your zimbo apes.

Shut up if you have no point to drop here slay mama...
Let's say if you were to be created man in Nigeria you'd want to spend your life with a Nigeria man. Think
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Dnockeror333(m): 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
What an ugly woman for shouting out too loud! Nuisance of females! cheesy
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by CaptainMitch: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
I haven't seen a pretty Nigerian feminist, I love her well she writes, plus she's very intelligent and has multiple degrees, I used to follow her, I must have unfollowed her.
zicoraads:
Nkechi Bianze is not someone I ever take seriously. I know her antecedents very, very well. She blocked me on Facebook during that period when female stabbings became somewhat commonplace. She subtly supported it. She acts and talks anyhow.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by faith551(m): 1:54am On Aug 31, 2018
QueenSekxy:
hahahaha.
I love this lady somehow shaa.grin

question I keep asking men who say their wives are created from their ribs, what of those men that marry a lady that's older than them,whose ribs did those ladies come out fromgrin

so what you are saying in essence is that since God created the first man from clay then anybody who wants a baby would have to mould one from clay right. Go and look for sense, it will help you in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 31, 2018
So people take this story with the rib literally? grin
Trust me, feminism is the least of your prroblems. You have much bigger issues.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by monex(m): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2018
cococandy:
No one tried to counter her points with reasonable argument. Instead they all jumped on her looks. Simply because they had nothing sensible to say to prove her wrong. Bunch of poor minded folks.

And this is exactly why feminism is very very vital to civilization. When people think a woman’s value should be based on how men see her appearance. So because y’all don’t think she’s beautiful, whatever she has to say makes no sense?

Well I’m probably talking to the wall. Can’t expect simple minded plebs to try and reason a conversation out of this.
indeed! I am on the 7th page and few logical counter points.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Deji63: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
im only telling you about my dick you perv.
im in SA and you're in Nigeria why the hell would i wanna have sex with you over that long distance?

See madness. The traits of someone who is living a shattered life. Ubunja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by MISEDUCATIONS: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Deji63:

See madness. The traits of someone who is living a shattered life. Ubunja.
who is worse a mad man or the one stalking him all over NL in every section. loool.
dude focus on your wife. hating on ubunja all over Nairaland wont help you.

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Shugavee(f): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
The Old Testament is most unrealistic book i know ,, the fact no body was actually there shows it’s just fiction ,, so they dreamt about how the world began?? Lol maybe they were high or something!! It was nothing like Gods inspiration,, the only part I read in the Old Testament is proverbs cause it’s more like advice n encouragement, genesis is so dumb really,, even the part a snake talked to eve , just to paint a bad picture of women,, saying thats why men had to till the soil n women pass through labor,, are they trying to say there is an Adam n eve in every mammal? The only way u can believe the Bible blindly is if u don’t read n also hv no common sense! A mans ribs my foot

I believe in Jesus ,,, love ur neighbor as urself n love God is what he said,, no segregation what so ever,, had no hate toward women, n he died for me !! End of story!

if the Jewish laws were so good there would be no need for jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by ifiokjohn(m): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin

When you don't have a relationship with God, you don't know his son Jesus and you read the bible carnally i.e without spiritual interpretation by the holy spirit then you are bound to misunderstand Christianity. God loves all. Men or Women.

God is not a Sexist! He is a God of order. He made Men and Women, and shared responsibilities for them according to their strengths. That you fall into the less logical, physically strong, and emotionally balanced sex isn't anyone's fault. Not even God's . Who are you o clay pot to question the works of your potter?

You are lost !
best answer
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shugavee:
The Old Testament is most unrealistic book i know ,, the fact no body was actually there shows it’s just fiction ,, so they dreamt about how the world began?? Lol maybe they were high or something!! It was nothing like Gods inspiration,, the only part I read in the Old Testament is proverbs cause it’s more like advice n encouragement, genesis is so dumb really,, even the part a snake talked to eve , just to paint a bad picture of women,, saying thats why men had to till the soil n women pass through labor,, are they trying to say there is an Adam n eve in every mammal? The only way u can believe the Bible blindly is if u don’t read n also hv no common sense! A mans ribs my foot

I believe in Jesus ,,, love ur neighbor as urself n love God is what he said,, no segregation what so ever,, had no hate toward women, n he died for me !! End of story!

if the Jewish laws were so good there would be no need for jesus

grin grin grin grin grin

Spot on!

“Have the courage to use your own reason."
Immanuel Kant

As for Jesus, he was a progressive and liberal minded person. A rebel and revolutionary. I love Jesus. Am not sure he died for you though. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
cococandy:
What a convenient way to force beliefs that don’t make sense on people right?

Tell them that only the spiritual can understand it. Shame them for not being spiritual so that they will pretend to be spiritual and act like they understand stuff that doesn’t make sense.
And finally, create laws and moral codes that support the oppressive mindset of the oppressor. And boom, you have a society that shuns anyone who tends to think or act in anyway that doesn’t favor the oppressor.

Who wants to offend God right? Even though he’s clearly crafted and tailored to suit men’s selfish desires. He must love them more it seems.

That’s why he only spoke to them in the Bible. And that’s why he only let them write the scriptures. Obviously because if women were allowed to do it, they wouldn’t indoctrinate it with Gods divine desire to make men the superior gender. Right?

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by crackhaus: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7661978_a3_pngc2c87510e14c17629134ae4ea811df05
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7661979_a4_png11a9c6a3355cda7e5ad61323551a6189

How could anyone read these posts by this chic and still want to argue or try convincing her of anything? cheesy

This one probably graduated from Otuoke Polytechnic. She tried to make sense and ended up exposing herself as a true simpleton, no more no less.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Deji63: 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
who is worse a mad man or the one stalking him all over NL in every section. loool.
dude focus on your wife. hating on ubunja all over Nairaland wont help you.

Ubunja is sick. He needs help He is lonely, sex starvednd depends only on his mothers dry pvssy
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by crackhaus: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shugavee:
[s]The Old Testament is most unrealistic book i know ,, the fact no body was actually there shows it’s just fiction ,, so they dreamt about how the world began?? Lol maybe they were high or something!! It was nothing like Gods inspiration,, the only part I read in the Old Testament is proverbs cause it’s more like advice n encouragement, genesis is so dumb really,, even the part a snake talked to eve , just to paint a bad picture of women,, saying thats why men had to till the soil n women pass through labor,, are they trying to say there is an Adam n eve in every mammal? The only way u can believe the Bible blindly is if u don’t read n also hv no common sense! A mans ribs my foot

if the Jewish laws were so good there would be no need for jesus[/s]
You have not read the Bible on your own from start to finish.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by SalomonKane: 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
cococandy:

I’m beautiful.
I’m a Feminist
God loves me.
I love God too because I know he’s or she is not the sexist bully you and your ilk paint to try and manipulate other people into doing what favors you.

I love myself. I love my fellow women dearly.
We will call bullshiit when we see it.

Anything you have to say contrary to what I’ve just said is your opinion. Doesn’t make it true
same applies to you, madam feminist online and dutiful house wife offline. It's all your opinion.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Shugavee(f): 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
crackhaus:

You have not read the Bible on your own from start to finish.
I hv read enough,,, how does reading the Bible from start to finish got to do with the Adam n eve part,, give me reason backing that story,, in fact all the creation story, were they there?,, U say they were inpired by God n u got tie information from the same bible written by them, really? ,,, reading the Bible from start to finish won’t change these facts

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Shugavee(f): 12:03am On Sep 01, 2018
crackhaus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7661978_a3_pngc2c87510e14c17629134ae4ea811df05
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7661979_a4_png11a9c6a3355cda7e5ad61323551a6189

How could anyone read these posts by this chic and still want to argue or try convincing her of anything? cheesy

This one probably graduated from Otuoke Polytechnic. She tried to make sense and ended up exposing herself as a true simpleton, no more no less.

try to prove her wrong with facts if u can,, rather than lambast her with insults... yeah I know u hv no facts,,, men came out of women’s vagina ,,, women came out from no ribs bodys ribs, if u r against this , give me factual backing on ur claims..

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by crackhaus: 2:13am On Sep 01, 2018
Shugavee:
I hv read enough,,, [s]how does reading the Bible from start to finish got to do with the Adam n eve part,, give me reason backing that story,, in fact all the creation story, were they there?,, U say they were inpired by God n u got tie information from the same bible written by them, really? ,,, reading the Bible from start to finish won’t change these facts[/s]
You really have not, it's quite obvious.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Shugavee(f): 2:16am On Sep 01, 2018
crackhaus:

You really have not, it's quite obvious.
u hv chosen to block urself from common sense!N that’s very obvious!

1 Like

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by crackhaus: 2:22am On Sep 01, 2018
Shugavee:
try to prove her wrong with facts if u can,, rather than lambast her with insults... yeah I know u hv no facts,,, men came out of women’s vagina ,,, women came out from no ribs bodys ribs, if u r against this , give me factual backing on ur claims..
Didn't my earlier comment already imply I wasn't interested in changing the opinion of an Otuoke polytechnic graduate?
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by crackhaus: 2:26am On Sep 01, 2018
Shugavee:
u hv chosen to block urself from common sense!N that’s very obvious!
You type in text-speak a little too much.

Perhaps you should get rid of your phone for a minimum of six hours everyday and read actual books, starting with the Bible.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by SalomonKane: 2:57am On Sep 01, 2018
Shugavee:
actually, women and men came out of men's loins.
Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 01, 2018
Shugavee:

Everyone came out of a woman's vagina. cheesy cool

Rib my foot. grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Did Not Come From Men's Ribs - Nigerian Feminist Says by crackhaus: 7:14am On Sep 01, 2018
Mindfulness:

Everyone came out of a woman's vagina. cheesy cool

Rib my foot. grin

Of course everyone alive today came out of a woman's vagina, that was never the argument.
Which is why it is totally unnecessary to have a discussion on the matter.

Anyone with a clear head knows the "rib" story only pertains to one woman (Eve) and one man (Adam), not the rest of you fighting yourselves over your own misunderstanding.
And if Eve coming from Adam's ribs also makes y'all uncomfortable, what then is the alternative?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Amazing Benefits Of Using Shea Butter As Your Baby Or Family Cream / My Wife Demands For Lab Test Most Times When One Is Not Cheating / My Younger Brother Wants To Finance My Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.