Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,092 members, 7,859,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

”i Defected To Apc To Help President Buhari Fight Corruption” – Godswill Akpabio - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ”i Defected To Apc To Help President Buhari Fight Corruption” – Godswill Akpabio (352 Views)

Maman Daura, Aisha Buhari Fight Dirty Over Kyari’s Replacement / IBB Praises Buhari Fight Against Corruption And Insurgency - Daily Trust / I Defected To ADC, Not Because Of Buhari Senator Monsurat Recants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

”i Defected To Apc To Help President Buhari Fight Corruption” – Godswill Akpabio by janefblog: 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Former governor of Akwa Ibom state, Godswill Akpabio, who recently resigned as senate minority leadre after his defection from PDP to APC has said part of the reasons he decided to join the All Progressives Congress was to help President Muhammadu Buhari fight the twin issues of corruption and poverty.

Speaking after the APC caucus meeting which held at the Presidential Villa, Abuja last night, the former governor, Akpabio said President Buhari is an infectious personality, who is still very relevant in the current political dispensation.

“I AM QUITE IMPRESSED THE PRESIDENT HAS KEPT HIS INTEGRITY INTACT. HE.....continue https://janefblog.com/3552-2im-out-for-free-fair-and-credible-election-president-buhari-assures-uk-prime-minister-theresa-may/

Re: ”i Defected To Apc To Help President Buhari Fight Corruption” – Godswill Akpabio by iammo(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
naso
Re: ”i Defected To Apc To Help President Buhari Fight Corruption” – Godswill Akpabio by mercenary: 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
Atta unam ikot... This statement is a mockery of the current anti corruption campaign
Re: ”i Defected To Apc To Help President Buhari Fight Corruption” – Godswill Akpabio by OAM4J: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2018

(1)

I Am Not Afraid Of Free And Fair Election -buhari / Atiku: I Regret Not Winning Lagos For PDP Because Of My Relationship With Tinubu / What Will Happen If Buhari Refuses To Handover Power After Defeat – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.