Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? (4388 Views)

We Will Massacre Everyone In Niger Delta As Obasanjo Did. Rtd Col. Hassan / Tinubu Kicks As Obasanjo Suggests Soludo To Buhari As Finance Minister / What The Heck Is South South? It Should Be East, West, North And South! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by dblock(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2006
@femmie When I posted that I knew I was gonna get blasted, sorry men I realised I was the one scared not you
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by pendelite(f): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2006
femmie wants military rule abi. the rest of yu did not get my last joke 2007 to 2030? grin
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by pendelite(f): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2006
femmie wants military rule abi. dblock n the rest of yu did not get my last joke 2007 to 2030? grin
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by Omolulu(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2007
Obasanjo has laid good foundation for Nigeria,however no man has a monopoly of leadership.everything has an origin,so do people.Anyone can rule this country as long as his primary objective is to take us a step further.The Nigerian state respects people who are ready to make the country progress and respect the apparatus of the state.We are tired of all types of dictatorships: military,civilian and party dictatorship.
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by Planner(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2007
Yes, OBj did very well by legalising illegality in Nigeria. Anambra and Plateau states are good examples. He went a step further by rendering the Judiciary impotent. Yes! he did very well.
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by OLadi(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2007
Peter Odili will do far more than obasanjo, what Nigeria needs at this point is Construction. We need to build, build infrastructures, roads, improve hospitals, BUILD!!!, this in return will improve the economy, America did it to get out of depression. IT CAN WORK

ODILI is currently doing it in Rivers State. thats what we need.
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by azorjiu(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2007
OLadi:

Peter Odili will do far more than obasanjo, what Nigeria needs at this point is Construction. We need to build, build infrastructures, roads, improve hospitals, BUILD!!!, this in return will improve the economy, America did it to get out of depression. IT CAN WORK

ODILI is currently doing it in Rivers State. thats what we need.

While stealing concurrently stealing his state crazy?
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by omofineboy(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2007
@Planner

I cant agree less, OBJ will win the contest anyday infact he is a winner, Illegality, corruption, high-handedness, lawlessness, Abuse or disobedience of court orders, poverty creation, umemployment etc who else can beat him in all these absolutely no one.
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by kodewrita(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2007
Me. I am as capable as Obasanjo.

I still don't know why people assume that because he has survived after eight years he is some kind of "god". He is just a man and democracy is a relay reace so stop this thread.
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by lewa(m): 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2007
OBJ ain't capable at all-unless you mean his capability as regards his contempt for the rule of law, equity, fairplay!
History would judge him!
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by boyalinco: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2007
this chicago man sef
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by adconline(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2007
this is a moronic question of the year. He is the most capable even though he never won in his village. This is a retarded thread cos it smirks of ignorance and foolishness
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by adconline(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2007
it seems to me that people from lagos area are more supportive of OBJ . Are they seeing what i am not seeing?
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by LoverBwoy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2007
adconline
the question say who is as capable as OBJ, people should please say who they think is more capable all this one where we wait for someone to come out then we start bashing from all angles is not good enough, who are more capable and where are they?

Personally I would say anyone that follows the Nigerian constitution as it is presently wouldn't get anywhere, we need someone is who strong and even brutal, to change things in that country you need some level of i don't give a Bleep what you think or what those blabbing proffessors in the office say, people like alamesiagh**,Atiku, Dariye, Fayose will surround themselves with these big wig lawyers that will frustrate the system they'll pay any amount just to stay in power for as long as they can
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by adconline(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2007
its an insult to think that no one is capable as OBJ in a country of 140 million people. Olu Falae will be better than , Alex Ekwueme, Emeka Anyaoku, Pat Utomi,
You cannot have a civil society that does not follow the constitution. That's why its called a democracy not anauthocracy. If you cant follow the constitution, why were you voted into an office? OBJ is not clean either , his jet was used to ferry money into the US. Who is investigating him. I believe that Nigerians have not seen a good leader in the past 2 decades that' why people are myopically saying that OBJ is the messiah. This administartion has made more than any other regimes, $150 Billion, yet Nigerians are poorer. Do the math how much money every Nigeria would get if the money was shared
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by LoverBwoy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2007
yea its always good to talk about all those that are no there, if/when they get there we bring out our hypocritic side and start hauling abuse

Do you think all those people will handle ibb the way obj has? what is olu falae and his party doing right now? and the rest you mentioned llol at you
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by adconline(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2007
I would prefer someone who could spend $150Billion judiciously than someone who could "handle" IBB. IBB is not our present problem. Is he? Does IBB work at NEPA , Is IBB the minister of Works and housing that there are no roads. Is IBB the IG that there is no security. Is IBB responsible for Aviation that we have the worst airspace safety records in the world.
Please give me a break. IBB's influence is a village square or beer parlour story. I have outgrown this tori. I dont know about you
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by LoverBwoy(m): 5:26am On Jan 07, 2007
and why arnt they coming forward?

soludo came forward,okonji came forward,ribadu came forward its not a one man job, you think you can do a proper job when some thugs are planning riots and whatnot behind your back at the same time.

how many people cant sign checks for "big" projects?
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by adconline(m): 10:56am On Jan 07, 2007
loverbwoy.
What's your arguement. cant make sense of what you wrote. You still left my questions unanswered.
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2007
whoever is the president of nigeria will be incapable to many people

IBB is not necessarily our present problem but the likes of IBB who manipulates several politican in the background undermining the present administration, promoting corruption in place like you have mentioned. whoever is trying to "judiciously" spend 150b will have to deal with all these people orl else he will be another failure.

can olu falae,pat utomi,alex ekwueme deal with these sort of politicians that have people in theur government?
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by Constantin: 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2007
I would vote anybody as long as he invests like mad our money into INFRASTRUCTURE INFRASTRUCTURE AND AGAIN INFRASTRUCTURE!!!!

ROADS AND MORE HIGHWAYS CRISS CROSSING NIGERIA LIKE IT IS THE CASE FOR MALAYSIA
MORE MODERN AIRPORTS FOR KANO PORT HARCOURT AND LAGOS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT EXPANSION
MORE HOSPITALS
MORE SCHOOLS
MORE WELL-EQUIPPED UNIVERSITIES AND TECHNICAL COLLEGES

THIS IS GOVERNMENTS WORK THE REST IS UP TO THE PRIVATE SECTOR!!!!!!!
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by adconline(m): 3:51am On Jan 10, 2007
Loverbwoy,
I seem not understand your arguement sometimes. You said that OBJ handled IBB and I dared you to tell me in specific termsĀ  if IBB had been the problem why NEPA is not work or why OBJ misused our $150 Billion in last 7yrs. What'sĀ  the connection between handling IBB and improving the lives of the masses?
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by dblock(m): 6:29am On Jan 22, 2007
true talk constantin wink
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by bindex(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2007
OBJ is one of the worst presidents ever.nigeria as a nation has not changed in the last 7 and half years so i dont know what you people are talking about here. food no dey, water no dey,no security,no road,health services are still as bad as ever before,unemployment is very very high.refinaries arent working,fuel scacity is still around,no good education people are getting poorer day in day out. some one was talking about Atiku,dariye and fayose why wasnt the person talking about Bode Geroge,Tony Anenih,Cris and Andy Uba,Peter Odili,Lamidi Adedibu and all those mad thieves out there that are being supported and protected by obasanjo? there are a million and one people better than obasanjo
Atiku
Buhari
donald duke
pat utomi
buba marwa just to mention 5 people i know
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2007
sorry adconline
i cant write in abc for you, its quite obvious you have to deal with some people to really get your reforms right,

do you really think its eazy pezy to just focus on reforms when you have not oppositions but murderers/coup planners in the same society as you are
its not just about managing money its also about the people

dont think im an obj fan or whatever, just know that things dont happen with the click of a finger, throwing money at nepa and co wont solve the problem get detractors out of the way and getting the right people in would help. you think duke can solve the problem in 1year, you think the country can afford to use $16billion at a go to solve the problems?

Atiku
Buhari
donald duke
pat utomi
buba marwa just to mention 5 people i know
you are joker! but hey lets wait and see
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by 2Legit: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2007
I'm very sure there are several capable hands in Nigeria.

I wont go as far as to say OBJ is the worst leader we've had but he's not doing us as much good as he is capable of doing in that position.
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by dblock(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2007
[size=16pt]Patu Utomi, Donald Duke, Jerry Gana, El Rufai[/size]
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by DRPYGRU: 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2013
angry
Re: Who The Heck Is As Capable As Obasanjo? by citizenisb: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
He is capable abi and he could not have the guts to privatize NEPA and lists GSM as his achievement like he bought the equipment they used.

No new refinery for 8 years, killed NItEl with El Rufai and increased price of fuel 11 times and gave out Bakassi for a botched third term bid.

I have to say Nigeria is full of mentally retard-d citizens like this OP and I don't blame them since Education has collapsed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Give Up Your Car For A Bicycle? / Why Does The Black World Hate Nigerians? / BREAKING: NDDC Board Dissolved...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.