Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

The Wedding Reception Of A Chinese Man Samir &his Bride At Wase(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wedding Reception Of A Chinese Man Samir &his Bride At Wase(photos) (798 Views)

Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Busty Lady Receives Money On Her Breasts As She Outdances A Bride At A Wedding / A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wedding Reception Of A Chinese Man Samir &his Bride At Wase(photos) by 25ahmad(m): 8:42pm On Aug 29, 2018
Finally the marriage between the Chinese man and Fulani girl has been done at wase plateau state Alhamdulillah, So we prayed to Allah (swt) should blessed the union and may he give them the ability to unite the world in one plate form with the called of ISLAM.

Re: The Wedding Reception Of A Chinese Man Samir &his Bride At Wase(photos) by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
While you're at it, ask Allah to give you basic lessons in English grammar and spelling.
Re: The Wedding Reception Of A Chinese Man Samir &his Bride At Wase(photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
25ahmad:
Finally the marriage between the Chinese man and Fulani girl has been done at wase plateau state Alhamdulillah, So we prayed to Allah (swt) should blessed the union and may he give them the ability to unite the world in one plate form with the called of ISLAM.
English right now

Re: The Wedding Reception Of A Chinese Man Samir &his Bride At Wase(photos) by 25ahmad(m): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2018
doctorkush:
English right now
not my mother tongue
Re: The Wedding Reception Of A Chinese Man Samir &his Bride At Wase(photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2018
25ahmad:
not my mother tongue
yen yen yen

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Reception Of A Chinese Man Samir &his Bride At Wase(photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2018
25ahmad:
come how many times do you want to post this people marriage undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/4689631/pre-wedding-photos-chinese-man-hausa

(1) (Reply)

'how My Husband Of Over 10 Years Ran Over Me With His Car' - South African Woman / "If Wife Material Can Cook With #500, Husband Material Build Mansion With 1k" / Reason Why He Lost Interest After The Hot Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.