Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else (18560 Views)

What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry / Can You Breastfeed A Baby That's Not Yours? / Mother Refuses To Breastfeed Her Newborn Baby That Looks Like A Masquerade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by promba: 10:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
Oma307:
after God, fear woman. in a nutshell he has to take care of the baby, he has no knowledge of, from his wife.
but I was told that Hausa lady are decent to the core especially the Muslim. I was thinking of marrying from them since I have no privilege to date their lady. with this I am thinking of reversing my statement
my dear go ahead and marry them see you.

1 Like

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by babasolo(m): 10:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
K
Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by Demmzy15(m): 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Oma307:
after God, fear woman. in a nutshell he has to take care of the baby, he has no knowledge of, from his wife.
but I was told that Hausa lady are decent to the core especially the Muslim. I was thinking of marrying from them since I have no privilege to date their lady. with this I am thinking of reversing my statement
There's bad everywhere, you don't use the actions of few to judge others.

1 Like

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by onegig(m): 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
People just jump on threads.

The judge was right to make him the guardian of the kid. She was pregnant when he got married to her. He can't abdicate responsibilities now that the kid is born.

There are a thousand things that Judges consider before ruling in a case. People should also remember that judges tend to rule on what would be the best for the kid and nit the parents.He must have looked at the Mum's financial capabilities and considered the kid is best served being raised by the two.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by cococandy(f): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
milemimi93:
I'd rather die than be in a relationship with a woman.

Fvck Love.
just tell is you’re gay instead of being foolish all over the forum

2 Likes

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by milemimi93(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
cococandy:
just tell is you’re gay instead of being foolish all over the forum

ibitzbarlow:

A gay is spotted here......

Someone said he'd rather die than be in a relationship with a woman and the only thing that could popped into y'all dumb skulls is gay.

Are monks and Rev Fathers gay?

I am not surprised y'all can't understand my write up.

Dumb ass everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by Leo10000(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
D AREWAs are coming up, its been d Igbos VS AFONJAs all this while but wakanda rubbish is that,we rather die for d court o
Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by wink2015(m): 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
KingSatan:
Nigeria! A very confused Nation.

Colonized by the Brits.
But many schools in Abuja uses the American curriculum.

We claim to be a sovereign state but yet we Practice a dual judicial system. One of which was born out of a certain religion and belief. A judicial system made for a certain kind of people who subscribe to a certain kind of faith.

If the Christians ask for their own courts now, some will cry a river and threaten fire and brimstone.

Most people are against State policing but they forget that there is an active Policing system in the north called the "Sharia Police".

All they do is enforce sharia laws and protect their sharia constitution which includes "No beers in the North". But they forget that the bailout funds they enjoy are proceeds of VAT remitted by the manufacturers on each bottle of beer.

It's a pity.

Nigeria is a ticking time bomb.

They are so divided.

You are right. There is double standards in Nigeria. They only respect and apply the law when it suits their interest.

President Muhammadu Buhari who is a northern far rightist ( there are many of them like Balabe Musa, El Rufai, Tanko Yakkassai) believe Nigeria belong to them.

They do not believe in restructuring or see Nigeria as a country that must be negotiated on.

They do not see southern Nigeria as equal stake holder to the project called Nigeria.

President Buhari was quoted to have said he will ensure that NATIONAL INTEREST is upheld in federal policies over the rule of law.

But President Buhari forgot that it is the rule of law which is contained in the Nigeria constitution that gave birth to the socalled national interest and not the other way round.

Somehow Nigerians justifying Senator Bukola Saraki refusal to resign may be right. As President Buhari wants the opposition to agree to his parochial desire but at the same time he does not want others to enjoy their own rights as enshrined in the Nigeria constitution and democracy as an institution.

1 Like

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by chukwutope: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Also known as Kangaroo Court in a Banana Republic.

1 Like

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by dontbothermuch: 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2018
You guys should read the write up.

The man knew the woman was pregnant for someone else, yet he told no one, but kept sleeping with her.

2 Likes

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by slivertongue: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2018
Islamic law needs retooling

1 Like

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by thatigboman: 11:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Oma307:
chairman, no girl in nigeria spoil reach hausa girls. Trust me. I grew up there.

1 Like

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by thatigboman: 12:02am On Aug 30, 2018
chiedu7:
The man should be grateful they did not jihad him
the man is also a jihadist. U would have said that they "fatwa" him. Thats death sentence. And the proclamation is that any muslim that sees him anywhere should kill him.

2 Likes

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 30, 2018
He should leave the idiot and her baby in the north and migrate to the south.
Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 30, 2018
onegig:
People just jump on threads.

The judge was right to make him the guardian of the kid. She was pregnant when he got married to her. He can't abdicate responsibilities now that the kid is born.

There are a thousand things that Judges consider before ruling in a case. People should also remember that judges tend to rule on what would be the best for the kid and nit the parents.He must have looked at the Mum's financial capabilities and considered the kid is best served being raised by the two.

Really? and the useless woman still sued him to court so that he'll carter for the child she got through another man?

I'll consider the man the most stupid man in the world if he doesn't leave that idiot and her child and migrate to the south.
Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by spafu(m): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2018
post=70732633:
Wakanda court is that?!
ORISIRISI something!!
Go and check the woman's name, na her father you dey zombiyishly dey follow.

1 Like

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by insperyadyou: 1:12am On Aug 30, 2018
.For this case to make headline shows that the Judgement is truly controversial
Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by drlateef: 1:54am On Aug 30, 2018
KingSatan:
Nigeria! A very confused Nation.

Colonized by the Brits.
But many schools in Abuja uses the American curriculum.

We claim to be a sovereign state but yet we Practice a dual judicial system. One of which was born out of a certain religion and belief. A judicial system made for a certain kind of people who subscribe to a certain kind of faith.

If the Christians ask for their own courts now, some will cry a river and threaten fire and brimstone.

Most people are against State policing but they forget that there is an active Policing system in the north called the "Sharia Police".

All they do is enforce sharia laws and protect their sharia constitution which includes "No beers in the North". But they forget that the bailout funds they enjoy are proceeds of VAT remitted by the manufacturers on each bottle of beer.

It's a pity.

Nigeria is a ticking time bomb.

They are so divided.

Our judicial system is based on British common law that is derived from Christian cannon law. Just informing you.

1 Like

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by Ikpongiton: 2:00am On Aug 30, 2018
that is how nigeria is run,robbing peter to pay paul
Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by coolscott(m): 2:04am On Aug 30, 2018
Massdamm:
dunno what's wrong with the judge I tink his brain running tiger ba3....

#istandwitbuhari
Buhari stands with what the judge says because by president Buhari's own confession, he stands with sharia.
Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by Tobiharry: 2:19am On Aug 30, 2018
cool
midolian:
If not for anything, one should always thank God that we don't need lawyers or judges to make heaven

1 Like

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by katunboy: 2:38am On Aug 30, 2018
I don't know why most people just reason with their anus. U ar all blaming d judge, but u 4got to blame d man dat knew his wife was pregnant 4 another man and kept quiet. I blv most ppl ar saying dis trash bcs it was tagged Sheria court.. But reason with ur head now not ur anus. If d man doesn't want such den, he wld have raised alarm long ago b4 d lady delivered d baby. He kept it to himself not telling anyone until d baby was delivered and u want him to run away. Haba wht kind of reasoning is dat.

Many people just work arnd with empty head.
Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by malakaimoscondo: 2:59am On Aug 30, 2018
Oma307:
hausa lady are the worst only that they don't broadcast them self.what i mean by broadcast is this,if a hausa girl becomes pregnant out of wedlock the parent will never raise alarm because of stigma that will follow,they will just terminate the pregnancy and move on.they will not even go round looking for the guy who impregnate their daughter, i mean the parent now. because, the moment they does that,they are showcasing their own lapses as parent in upbringing of their own child and this could further affect the chances of the girl to get proper marriage.so everything will be done clandistinely just not to stigmatise the girl and themselves too.but believe me our people are spoil am a hausa man.
Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by malakaimoscondo: 3:02am On Aug 30, 2018
chillychill:

Them seff no want u.. undecided
women will be predominant in hellfire i wish u knw this.man done suffer for una hand.

1 Like

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by malakaimoscondo: 3:04am On Aug 30, 2018
hurify147:
RELIGION OF PEACE grin grin grin grin grin grin wink wink
have sense.
Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by aksule(m): 3:14am On Aug 30, 2018
The question to ask is: is he the one responsible for the pregnancy even before the marriage? If he is not the one, then DNA should be involved . Where it is proved that the child is not his, then he should go to the next higher court to over turn this ruling.

1 Like

Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by chronique(m): 3:44am On Aug 30, 2018
Sharia and the madness associated with it... Only the poor are ruled and governed by useless Sharia law.
Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by Born2Breed(f): 4:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Oma307:

Story..the hijab is just a disguise.

Some of them are pregnant under the hijab, they give birth and dump the babies afterwards
Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by Afonja007: 4:32am On Aug 30, 2018
Oma307:
so you believe that story that abokki girls are decent?your not serious they are the worst from 6years they start having sexx with alhajis ,go to any army Barack that is their hotel you pay as you carry
Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:16am On Aug 30, 2018
Aboki wey dey pass judgment... Weytin orner expect before?
Re: Court Forces Man To Accept Baby That Wife Agrees Belongs To Someone Else by Sheggy13(m): 5:36am On Aug 30, 2018
aksule:
The question to ask is: is he the one responsible for the pregnancy even before the marriage? If he is not the one, then DNA should be involved . Where it is proved that the child is not his, then he should go to the next higher court to over turn this ruling.
Try and understand the story. The woman had already confessed to him even before marriage that the pregnancy she's carrying is for someone else but the man didn't raise any concern and went ahead with the marriage, allowing the woman nurture the pregnancy of another man in his own house. Now she has conceived, he's trying to distance himself from taking responsibility of bringing up the child in his home, which he ought to have done much earlier. They're not disputing the paternity hence no need of DNA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should He Forgive His Brother Who Abandoned Them After He Got A Job? / **ee / Sure Home Marriage Seminar On Zoom: A Focus On Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.