Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? (1367 Views)

MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) / 'I Can't Marry A Man That's Not A Virgin, They Possess Evil Spirit' - Lady Says / Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by LoveToRead: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, I'm new here. I however want to ask something I am curious about.
For guys, which of the following attributes will you want your spouse to have?

1. Beauty
2. Good character
3. Sex appeal
4. Rich Background.

As for me, I will go for good character.
I will appreciate your response. Thanks.
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by braine(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by Apus: 10:10pm On Aug 29, 2018
2+intelligence

1 Like

Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by milemimi93(m): 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
None of the above..
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by chiommy123(f): 1:58am On Aug 30, 2018
All of the above
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by LoveToRead: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2018
milemimi93:
None of the above..
You want a doll for a spouse?
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2018
He must be caring with a good sense of humor, he mustn't be too serious with life and he must be able to tolerate me and to accept the fact that sometimes I need my "me" time.

3 Likes

Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by milemimi93(m): 8:50am On Aug 30, 2018
LoveToRead:

You want a doll for a spouse?
I don't need a spouse.
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by LoveToRead: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Colourich:
He must be caring with a good sense of humor, he mustn't be too serious with life and he must be able to tolerate me and to accept the fact that sometimes I need my "me" time.

Good. What about the aspect financial security?
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by Ekez(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Attribute number one

1 Like

Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Number 2 and must not be Nigerian by nationality

1 Like

Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by FairCritic(m): 11:00am On Aug 31, 2018
LoveToRead:
Hello Nairalanders, I'm new here. I however want to ask something I am curious about.

1. Beauty
2. Good character
3. Sex appeal
4. Rich Background.

I want all the four attributes.
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2018
Gentility smiley
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by Wilfredpat22(f): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Some ladies will say Humility, Godfearing and all that stuff. But we all know it is number 4 because

“Closed legs don’t get fed.”
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by DonroxyII: 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Some ladies will say Humility, Godfearing and all that stuff. But we all know it is number 4 because

“Closed legs don’t get fed.”
"Closed Legs Don't get fed "
Why am I thinking about "Oloshoism" .... I need enlightenment oo
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by donifecent(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2018
Rich background
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by Agboki: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
If she no dey behave lyk me den we no dey compatible!
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by IamPlato(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2018

Must Be Very Beautiful... I Am Allergic to Ugly Girls...

Must Be Intelligent... Help Me Build My Career With Her Brain

Must Be A Good Fvcker... I Will Never Cheat

Must Be A Good Cook... I Will Love You To Death

Must Be Peaceful...

Must Be Thirsty To Hold And Kiss Me In Public...

Must Be Independent...

Must Have Good Dress Sense

Must Never Have Body/mouth Odour

Must Never Tie Wrapper In My House...

Feel Free To Pm Me If You Qualify
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by IamPlato(m): 5:59pm On Oct 07, 2018

Must Be Very Beautiful... I Am Allergic to Ugly Girls...

Must Be Intelligent... Help Me Build My Career With Her Brain

Must Be A Good Fvcker... I Will Never Cheat

Must Be A Good Cook... I Will Love You To Death

Must Be Peaceful...

Must Be Thirsty To Hold And Kiss Me In Public...

Must Be Independent...

Must Have Good Dress Sense

Must Never Have Body/mouth Odour

Must Never Tie Wrapper In My House...

Feel Free To Pm Me If You Qualify
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by crunchyDope(m): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2018
number 1 ,,,very very extremely important smiley
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by Preshy561(f): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2018
Rich
Faithful

Caring
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
Wealth Wealth Wealth Wealth tongue
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by Zieina(f): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
Mine isn't necessarily on your list.

He must keep his word.
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by SenhorSean(m): 7:02pm On Oct 07, 2018
Understanding
Smart
Romantic
Above all God fearing
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by LoveToRead: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Wealthy Wealthy Wealthy Wealthy tongue

Is that all?
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by crunchyDope(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2019
my spouse must be tall, light skinned (bleaching or no bleaching) must not have tattoos, must be rude(very important) must be rich(cant stress this enof) must b a virgin that is ready to explore the wonders of the world (yup , feminist argue with d guy dat .... u), must b cultured and a feminist but respects me to her bones, her ass must b bubbling wen she moves , and her breasts must not look down asking gravity for permission to face up,
and her eye lash?anytime she fixes it,
it must lap and be positioned 90° facing upwards....

buh then again .....
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by LoveToRead: 6:19am On Apr 25, 2019
crunchyDope:
my spouse must be tall, light skinned (bleaching or no bleaching) must not have tattoos, must be rude(very important) must be rich(cant stress this enof) must b a virgin that is ready to explore the wonders of the world (yup , feminist argue with d guy dat .... u), must b cultured and a feminist but respects me to her bones, her ass must b bubbling wen she moves , and her breasts must not look down asking gravity for permission to face up,
and her eye lash?anytime she fixes it,
it must lap and be positioned 90° facing upwards....

buh then again .....

You are carried.
Re: What Attribute Must Your Spouse Possess? by Janet96(f): 11:36am On Jul 13, 2021
LoveToRead:

1. Beauty
2. Good character
3. Sex appeal
4. Rich Background.

Number 2

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders, Let's Discuss. Why Are Some Men Heartless? / If You Are God, Will You Creat A Dick Larger Than Your Own ? / How To Be The Badboy Women Love ...part 1....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.