Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Lady Exposes Her Ex-boyfriend Who Stole Her Money To Impress His New Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes Her Ex-boyfriend Who Stole Her Money To Impress His New Girlfriend (1345 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes Her Ex-boyfriend Who Stole Her Money To Impress His New Girlfriend by Crimecity: 11:47am On Nov 01, 2018
A Heartbroken Lady reveals how her ex-boyfriend stole her money to impress his new girlfriend..

See her post below;

It wasn't even about the money anymore, somebody needs to humble this guy... It's principle!
Whether I got the money back or not is totally irrelevant at this point.

He underestimated me and insulted my intelligence, that shit can't run.
And there it all was... both Michael and his girlfriends’ full names with boarding passes, everything! They already checked in!
He is taking his girlfriend to Paris on my expense, the audacity!!

He even booked the hotel and tourist crap all on the same day.
Michael Modern lies to girls to steal their bank details to pay for other girls & LIKES.
He stunts with other ppls money for his fans.. I’ve heard this has happened to other girls, pls be careful.
Some words of wisdom from the man himself #Fraudbae
Read more
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-exposes-her-ex-boyfriend-who-stole-her-money-to-impress-his-new-girlfriend/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Exposes Her Ex-boyfriend Who Stole Her Money To Impress His New Girlfriend by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 11:55am On Nov 01, 2018
Stewpid Broke Womanizer

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Ex-boyfriend Who Stole Her Money To Impress His New Girlfriend by Randal: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2018
She do well.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Ex-boyfriend Who Stole Her Money To Impress His New Girlfriend by folake4u(f): 12:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
God save us from male karashikas undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Ex-boyfriend Who Stole Her Money To Impress His New Girlfriend by Godson213: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2018
Women in Nigeria are nothing home to write about. They will frame anything to make you look bad. I know the man in question. He realized she was cheating with numerous men and decided to quit.

But she still wants him because of what he gives her. Women in Nigeria are Writeoffs and got nothing tangible to offer
Re: Lady Exposes Her Ex-boyfriend Who Stole Her Money To Impress His New Girlfriend by Vibesking(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2018
She claimed she paid for "everything" ... Lol... Who still believes these black lies?
Re: Lady Exposes Her Ex-boyfriend Who Stole Her Money To Impress His New Girlfriend by Auladimeji2: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2018
angry When the days was good you didn't informed me but now it's sour,you're disturbing me with bullshit story.Now what do you want me to do angry

Re: Lady Exposes Her Ex-boyfriend Who Stole Her Money To Impress His New Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
Lazy ass bitchmen everywhere, may the gods save us from them.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Ex-boyfriend Who Stole Her Money To Impress His New Girlfriend by Oreofepeters: 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
And she want me to believe all this bullcraps...

Re: Lady Exposes Her Ex-boyfriend Who Stole Her Money To Impress His New Girlfriend by jidobaba(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2018
What is she saying? I don't see where he actually emptied her account to floss with. Or is she implying that the £80+ is what he 'stole'?
If we are being particular, then all he owes her is £80 divided by 4 people. £20.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Ex-boyfriend Who Stole Her Money To Impress His New Girlfriend by BlackAdam55(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2018
nawa oooo you thief your babe money, just to impress another girl. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Forgot My Girlfriend's Birthday / How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' / She Caught Her Boyfriend Having Sex With Another Lady And His Excuse Is (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.