Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,466 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

"What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies (48719 Views)

Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by leunamme93(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2018
See ladies promoting promiscuity.
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Ebendo123(m): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2018
Very simple! Use it and blow balloon!!! grin
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Maamin(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2018
dominique:
Why on earth should a man invite his girlfriend specifically to come and wash for him? Is he crippled? Are there no laundry persons around him? From the responses on that post and this thread, it seems that's the norm. Relationships these days involves a sponsor and a glorified maid/bed warmer and very little about love and affection.

Yeah! Relationships these days is all about money for the ladies and sex for the guys...with Zero love and affection.

2 Likes

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by IamPlato(m): 10:46am On Aug 30, 2018
QueenSekxy:
some ladies have totally lost it.
see the one that said she will thank him for protrcting himself,and the stupid guys are applauding her.
it's either she has low self esteem or that she will be the kind that will poison the husband.

for me,I will confront him,watch him closely,if he's a serial cheat,I will just have to move on.

but if he's a husby,I will feed him with poison .
!!gringrin

shocked

I Would Bet Any Thing, you Didnt Mean That
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by QueenSekxy(f): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2018
IamPlato:
shocked
Lol. How you?
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by QueenSekxy(f): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2018
IamPlato:
shocked
Lol. How you?
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by QueenSekxy(f): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2018
IamPlato:
shocked
Lol. How you?
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by IamPlato(m): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2018
QueenSekxy:
Lol. How you?

Doing Good. How You Doing
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by AlphaStyles(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
No i no fit do that kind thing oo why i go dy bleep my girl and dy bleep another 1 outside i no fit jare

1 Like

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
dingbang:
and why will a lady put used condom in her bag, is she that unhygienic or what
Maybe she wan carry am do ritual grin
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by RexTramadol1: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Cnt get over laffin
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by kawaodne(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Breaking News: BUHARI said ''I am not doing again''

BUHARI must GO!!
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by georgeceekay: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
delugajackson:
If he cheats on you during courtship, what makes you think he won't cheat on you when he finally marries you? The worst thing is when you know you're in a bad relationship and you still let it continue.
Tell me the truth. Have you not ever cheated on your wife before? In real sense almost not all men haven't or don't cheat at a point in their marriage, through out their life time.

To leave used condom in his pocket shows he is highly irresponsible and that's why you can be angry at him. Get him to apologise, if you love him.
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by papalbulI: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
chiommy123:
I will bring up a different topic. When he's just not expecting it then will ask him and laugh at him very well when he's denying it then lead him to where he forgot it and watch him stammer for explanation then I will leave
i wanna bang you kiss
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by 1miccza: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
I'll drop it in the dust bin , nor be my wife naa..
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Akabuking: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
chiommy123:
I will bring up a different topic. When he's just not expecting it then will ask him and laugh at him very well when he's denying it then lead him to where he forgot it and watch him stammer for explanation then I will leave
Chioma, my ex that year! I so much loved her.
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Naso
AlphaStyles:
No i no fit do that kind thing oo why i go dy bleep my girl and dy bleep another 1 outside i no fit jare

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by AutoC: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
dominique:
Why on earth should a man invite his girlfriend specifically to come and wash for him? Is he crippled? Are there no laundry persons around him? From the responses on that post and this thread, it seems that's the norm. Relationships these days involves a sponsor and a glorified maid/bed warmer and very little about love and affection.

People like you can wash anything for your boyfriend in real life. Assistant Linda Ikeji lol
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by AlphaStyles(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Simplep:
Naso
Girl me i different i no fit dy bleep two kittens at the same time to dy cheat on my official girl i no fit
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Girls have lost it,i swear
So its now a normal thing for men to cheat!.hmmmmm,d way i am seeing all dis tin,i might end up nt getting married sef,cos i cant share my man!,i dnt cheat nd i hate to b cheated on,maybe no marriage for me

2 Likes

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by chiommy123(f): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Akabuking:

Chioma, my ex that year! I so much loved her.
so why did you leave her na
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
dominique:
Do you know that love can be shown in different ways, and washing of clothes is one of such? Would I wash the clothes of a man I don't love nor have affection for? Heck no. And by so doing, it doesn't in anyway make me a maid. If my man is good to me, washing his clothes is the least I could do for him.

As for the question, most of the ladies were answering in order to be politically correct. I'm sure that those calm answers would change if confronted with this situation.

1 Like

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by LuvU2: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
I'll cheat on him too nd make sure he finds out. smiley

1 Like

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
HeWrites:

Women in a Facebook group were asked what their reaction would be if they found a used condom in their fiance's room and most of them had pretty much the same reply.

Apparently, getting married is of utmost importance to a lot of Nigerian women and they are not so bothered by infidelity.

See some replies below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9620/what-will-you-do-if-you-find-used-condom-in-your-mans-room-see-replies.html

I will listen to his fake explanation, then take to my heel, it's over... I do not Cheat, can't stomach a cheat, be him a billionaire! My peace of my mind is Top. Most girl that commented above are this loosed set, they have swimmed in many Oceans, from Peter to Paul to Harry... They are just waiting for waiting to glinch the Mrs Tickets, even if his a serial cheater or Rapist. All she need is. a Mrs tag

5 Likes

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
QueenSekxy:
some ladies have totally lost it.
see the one that said she will thank him for protrcting himself,and the stupid guys are applauding her.
it's either she has low self esteem or that she will be the kind that will poison the husband.

for me,I will confront him,watch him closely,if he's a serial cheat,I will just have to move on.

but if he's a husby,I will feed him with poison.
!!gringrin
All this one is too much work, i will use the sperm for rituals and make him impotent
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
HeWrites:

Women in a Facebook group were asked what their reaction would be if they found a used condom in their fiance's room and most of them had pretty much the same reply.

Apparently, getting married is of utmost importance to a lot of Nigerian women and they are not so bothered by infidelity.

See some replies below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9620/what-will-you-do-if-you-find-used-condom-in-your-mans-room-see-replies.html

That was how I opened one of my respected male friends school bag, back in school. The guy dey Prayer Band for WCFellowship after Service. I con see 2 protection inside the bag. I almost fainted. He quickly said " oh oh my mum gave me that during the break, She's a nurse, She said I should not use it oh. But just in case" I fear oh...humm brother, I lost all the reps I gat for that guy. I didn't gossip shall. A mother indeed she didn't give him biblical advice, but she gave her 25. Yrs old son a pack condoms to resume school

1 Like

Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by nwakibie3(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
girls are getting wise now grin grin
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by RexTramadol1: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Honey if u find it in my bag, it's experimental. grin
Re: "What Will You Do If You Find Used Condom In Your Man's Room?". See Replies by IchBinBrait(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:
All this one is too much work, i will use the sperm for rituals and make him impotent

Ahn anh.... Sister!!! shocked shocked Don't be like all those diabolic Ghanian ladies oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Beg For Love / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.