Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,962 members, 7,828,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

The Worst Date of my Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Date of my Life (12805 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Share Your Worst Date Experience / Share Your Worst Date Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by CyberWolf: 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
OP is not really sincere. A made man looking for a wife material won’t offer to take a girl you meet at ATM stand straight away to an eatery. The girl politely told you she wants to go to the market to buy food stuff, if you really have good intention of keeping her, you would’ve collected her number and offer to call her later. From there, get to know her better, about what she do for a living, where she come from, about her family and all that before taking her out. You barely know the girl and you already arranged for her to pass the night at your place? .. See you’re a novice when it comes to girls matter and the girl already understands that perfectly so, she just want to chop your money as much as possible. You should be thankful that her boyfriend didn’t join in setting a masterplan for you, yes she definitely has a boyfriend and she is just using you.... Your pomposity is already shown with the way you reply some members here and with that kind of attitude, you won’t get a wife material other than leeches and scammers.
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by darkid1(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2018

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by IamPlato(m): 9:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm alright. kiss
How're you today?

Is That So undecided

So You Are His Love undecided
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by pansophist(m): 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
I won't jump on the bandwagon calling the girl names, but if you (op) will point fingers at her, make sure you are not blameworthy.

Asking for a date from someone whom you have no historical familiarity with is not the best idea, as both of you have no mutual base to evaluate potential compatibility, shared values and character. It is indeed, insincere to defame her for not meeting your image of her, as you should know from the onset that anything should be expected.

Even if you didn't mean to impress her with money, the gesture of instanteneously persuading her out for a meal even when she had other plans inadvertently positioned you as someone to be exploited. You do not stock tubers in front of a goat and expect it not to be consumed.

Perhaps, you should take responsibility that your game has a glitch, and restrategize to filter the unfavourable ones, while retaining the one you desire.

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
CyberWolf:
OP is not really sincere. A made man looking for a wife material won’t offer to take a girl you meet at ATM stand straight away to an eatery. The girl politely told you she wants to go to the market to buy food stuff, if you really have good intention of keeping her, you would’ve collected her number and offer to call her later. From there, get to know her better, about what she do for a living, where she come from, about her family and all that before taking her out. You barely know the girl and you already arranged for her to pass the night at your place? .. See you’re a novice when it comes to girls matter and the girl already understands that perfectly so, she just want to chop your money as much as possible. You should be thankful that her boyfriend didn’t join in setting a masterplan for you, yes she definitely has a boyfriend and she is just using you.... Your pomposity is already shown with the way you reply some members here and with that kind of attitude, you won’t get a wife material other than leeches and scammers.

I cannot laugh.

First of all, I am not a made man, I am still a struggling young man trying to build a life.

See secondly, if you've started working and earning some money, enough money as to have some disposable cash, you will find generosity easy.

I am a freelancer and affiliate marketer, in my line of work I regularly spend money on people and tools so I now have this mindset of committing a certain amount of money and time into whatever I am pursuing, it makes success easier.

I am really hurt by the way I have been misunderstood and called names by many people here.

Where you think you can find live isn't where I believe I can find love.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
pansophist:
I won't jump on the bandwagon calling the girl names, but if you (op) will point fingers at her, make sure you are not blameworthy.

Asking for a date from someone whom you have no historical familiarity with is not the best idea, as both of you have no mutual base to evaluate potential compatibility, shared values and character. It is indeed, insincere to defame her for not meeting your idea of her, as you should know from the onset that anything should be expected.

Even if you didn't mean to impress her with money, the gesture of persuading her out for a meal instantaneously even when she had other plans inadvertently positioned you as someone to be exploited. You do not stock tubers in front of a goat and expect it not to be consumed.

Perhaps, you should take responsibility that your game has a glitch, and restrategize to filter the unfavourable ones, while retaining the one you desire.

I meet girls everywhere and I take many things at face value.

I don't why you think offering somebody something amounts to wanting to impress.

I go out all the time, people, male and female offer me stuff, it is a great way to build rapport.

Because I had this experience doesn't mean there's a glitch somewhere.
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:26am On Sep 02, 2018
IamPlato:

Is That So undecided

So You Are His Love undecided

Lol. cheesy
That was an harmless convo. wink
How're you doing Danny?
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by IamPlato(m): 6:13am On Sep 02, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. cheesy That was an harmless convo. wink How're you doing Danny?

How Is Your Sunday Goin To Be
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hold up!!!!!!!

Did you say #9,750

What specie of gluttons did she come from?
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Premiumwriter: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
Auladimeji:
Honestly, I'm angry with you for spending 9,750 naira on a bitch
na dem dey make the thing expensive for us na. angry

This one just dey drag me anyhow. Anyways no pant no outing o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by revontuli(f): 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2018
KOPT33:
Now, boys, here are the lessons I learnt from this episode

1. You must always take a lady out on a date. It doesn't matter if you spend 1k. It is one of the truest test of character and compatibilty
2. You must learn the joy that comes with knowing how to say a firm NO and stick to it
3. If a girl wants to eat your money or burden you with bills, the signs will always be there. You must look out for the signs and say no if above your capacity.
4. If you catch any weird vibes from a girl, trust your guts and bang the door on her face
5. Remember that love is not all about money. Some girls will love you to pieces for who you are, but if you want to prove you have money, there are many girls specifically designed for no other thing than for spending that your money, and your behavior will surely attract them.

You sir, managed to date a pig in human skin. I can almost hear her oink and gobble down heaps of food nonstop. Good that you ditched that gluttonous sow before she ate you too!
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Brightgem(f): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2018
KOPT33:

The money really isn't an issue. I spend more on night-outs with my guys.

The main issue I had is the complete lack of tact. Like, she didn't even feel the need to put up a good impression for me.

Many girls have something to offer, but finding them means that one must go through all these hoops.
Hi, the pay me for taking me out part sha? If there was any Bush around, you should have plucked cane and flug sense and decency into her brain.

Anyways I started following you when u talked about your rise through writing on sites like freelancer. Please I have a novella I want an editor to look at asap. Do you know anyone? Or could you? I want an edit for grammar, punctuation and plot, say any inconsistencies and feedback on what the story feels like e.g interesting to read. Epp me abeg! I know it's not a free service.
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Brightgem(f): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2018
revontuli:

You sir, managed to date a pig in human skin. I can almost hear her oink and gobble down heaps of food nonstop. Good that you ditched that gluttonous sow before she ate you too!
Gosh! Such a vivid description! Wicked! Girls wnt stop embarrassing fellow girls.
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 21, 2018
czarina:
This is sooo funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How do people chug all of that on "dates". More like a binge eating party cheesy cheesy cheesy

The story sounds made up. Imagine!

Cow leg peppersoup, Barbecue chicken and chips, 3 shots of whisky and 1 large hollandia yogurt shocked

And on top of that she could still see meat pie and burgers winking at her?

I'm sure the op exaggerated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Ahmiee(f): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
Only broke guys complain because of bills.
Make money and bills will be scared of you, it's time y'all face the sad reality.

Hey, you're immature for bringing this online .
said by someone that's living in a face me I face u self con and can barely afford two square meal a day, there better bills to pay not taking a girl out and she uses the advantage to wreck the guy
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Ahmiee(f): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2018
[quote][b]Only broke guys complain because of bills.
Make money and bills will be scared of you, it's time y'all face the sad reality.

Hey, you're immature for bringing this online .said by someone that's living in a face me I face u self con and can barely afford two square meal a day, there better bills to pay not taking a girl out and she uses the advantage to wreck the guy
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Frankicent(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin lol I don't this this story is real.... If it's then bro you dumb.. No offense how can a full grown man like you spend foolishly for a lady like that.

Anyway It has always been your fault from the beginning. I believe if you entice a gal with money she will follow you through that part.

if you simple, straight and a bad guy She'll respect you..

She was on her own you came and talk to her. next you suggested go to and eater. you order 1k+ food immediately, she saw it as opportunity and order 3k

funny enough you didn't voice out your pain to her you did it via text message...

No banging, kissing or touching.. . Man 0 - Lady 3

You must quash her bro. since you know her type buy her over money and destroy.
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Brightgem(f): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2018
KOPT33:

I meet girls everywhere and I take many things at face value.

I don't why you think offering somebody something amounts to wanting to impress.

I go out all the time, people, male and female offer me stuff, it is a great way to build rapport.

Because I had this experience doesn't mean there's a glitch somewhere.
Asked you something Mr KOPT
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2018
KOPT33:

1. You must always take a lady out on a date. It doesn't matter if you spend 1k. It is one of the truest test of character and compatibilty
2. You must learn the joy that comes with knowing how to say a firm NO and stick to it
3. If a girl wants to eat your money or burden you with bills, the signs will always be there. You must look out for the signs and say no if above your capacity.
4. If you catch any weird vibes from a girl, trust your guts and bang the door on her face
5. Remember that love is not all about money. Some girls will love you to pieces for who you are, but if you want to prove you have money, there are many girls specifically designed for no other thing than for spending that your money, and your behavior will surely attract them.

Remember you are the man. Define what you want, make an allowance for a little amount of bullshit, but never wallow in bullshit.

Love is a game of numbers, and if you keep trying, you will meet a compatible person.

Bleep Chisom whose story I am about to tell below.
..........................................................................................

My longterm and serious relationship ended about three months ago when my girlfriend got an opportunity to travel to Germany for further studies. I have been lonely since then, and also in the market for a serious relationship. I have been on several dates which didn't go further. I am seriously in the market for love, and I have a set amount of money budgeted for dating, social and other 'love-hunting' activities per month.

Enter Chisom (almost her real name). I met her at the ATM when I went to withdraw money last week Thursday.

I approached her, and she was very welcoming of my advances. We spoke for a while on the ATM queue, I asked her where she was going to, she said she was hungry, and wanted to withdraw money in order to go to the market to buy foodstuffs.

I asked if she would be interested in coming with me to one amala and ogufe joint since I was headed there. She said great. So we went there to order food. Usually, whenever I go to that joint, I spend not more than N1500 on a meal. So I asked Chisom to order, and she ordered food of N3200. In my mind, I was okay, this doesn't feel right, but let it pass. It is the thing we do for love, right?

So I went home and all through the week, we spoke a few times and arranged to have a proper date night on Wednesday after work, and then she will crash in my house and go to work from there the next morning.

Wednesday came, we went to a lounge opposite my street which I frequent both for the food and atmosphere.

Chisom came looking tattered, like she didn't even feel the need to make a good impression. I let it slide because I felt it was because of her work (she's an engineer's assistant). After a little while, I asked if she would like to order food and drink, she said yes.

I called the waiter to bring the menu, I ordered one large shawarma and chips with 1 bottle of water = N1850

Now what did Chisom order?

1. Cow leg peppersoup
2. Barbecue chicken and chips
3. 3 shots of whisky
4. 1 large hollandia yogurt

Everything = N6550

Whoa dude!

We ate on and made light conversation. I picked her brain and the more we talk, the more I was happy I brought her out on a date as a means of evaluating aspects of her character.

When we'd finished eating, and I was trying to enter serious conversation with her, she kept looking at the food service area, ignoring me. She then said:

"Dear, those pies are calling me," I told her to ignore the pies.

"Dear, the chicken burgers are calling me."

"Ignore the chicken burgers"

"Dear, won't you buy me a burger?"

"No, I think I am over the limit of what I budgeted for food"

"Dear, those chicken fillets must be really hot"

"Yes, they might you -- feel free to order some for us."

In my mind I was like so this is what guys mean when they say some girls are hungry.

I ended the night early (after the food, we were meant to hang out in the lounge's club until 1 am). I told her I wasn't feeling well.

I walked her to her street, and hugged her, said my bye. She then said:

"Is it only bye-bye you will tell me?"

I thought she maybe wanted a goodnight kiss, so I leant to kiss her, she pushed my face away and (I kid you not) said "give me money for taking me out na"

I bluntly told her "I have been spending money and time on you since we met, the least you could do is be grateful and less demanding".

With that said, I turned around, and walked the short distance to my street. Blocked her contacts everywhere, and sent her a text message that read: "Dear, thanks for coming out tonight. I caught some really strange vibes from you and I won't be talking to you anymore. Good luck in life."

cc:
Mynd44 -- can this make heaven?
Ishilove
Biacan
lalasticlala -- promise land, please.

gentlegenius #bolded. A true reflection of what you were trying to teach in your last thread.
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 23, 2018
Ioannes:

The story sounds made up. Imagine!

Cow leg peppersoup, Barbecue chicken and chips, 3 shots of whisky and 1 large hollandia yogurt shocked

And on top of that she could still see meat pie and burgers winking at her?

I'm sure the op exaggerated.

I don't have any proof but I can tell you that my story is 99% accurate. I changed names and did not mention some identifying details. But the story is as true as can be.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
That's an eyesore. I'm a Lady and I'm not gonna be biased in anyway. I feel ashamed when I read stuffs about dates gone wrong with a shaming character exhibited from girls. It's annoying.

I do not pass my limits when I'm invited for dates. In fact, I get scared of going to dates. I do not need someone to have a wrong perception of me or to use me as a centre of discussion amongst friends. I order what you order or even less. This story right here is what you get when you follow leeches, broke and hungry girls. Ladies need to give themselves self respect. Well, KOPT33, you bleeped up, immediately she amounted those damn bills, you shoulda shared it amongst you two.

I don't want to be too judgmental, but if I find out that as a girl, you have nothing or less to offer, you possess those attributes, I completely cut off. I can't be carrying two burdens at once. One reason why I do not keep female friends. A fragment of them have little/less to offer. I still await that one that'll surprise me.
love, do you live in lagos?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by BrokenCock: 12:46am On Sep 23, 2018
KOPT33:

Remember you are the man. Define what you want, make an allowance for a little amount of bullshit, but never wallow in bullshit.

Love is a game of numbers, and if you keep trying, you will meet a compatible person.

Bleep Chisom whose story I am about to tell below.
..........................................................................................

My longterm and serious relationship ended about three months ago when my girlfriend got an opportunity to travel to Germany for further studies. I have been lonely since then, and also in the market for a serious relationship. I have been on several dates which didn't go further. I am seriously in the market for love, and I have a set amount of money budgeted for dating, social and other 'love-hunting' activities per month.

Enter Chisom (almost her real name). I met her at the ATM when I went to withdraw money last week Thursday.

I approached her, and she was very welcoming of my advances. We spoke for a while on the ATM queue, I asked her where she was going to, she said she was hungry, and wanted to withdraw money in order to go to the market to buy foodstuffs.

I asked if she would be interested in coming with me to one amala and ogufe joint since I was headed there. She said great. So we went there to order food. Usually, whenever I go to that joint, I spend not more than N1500 on a meal. So I asked Chisom to order, and she ordered food of N3200. In my mind, I was okay, this doesn't feel right, but let it pass. It is the thing we do for love, right?

So I went home and all through the week, we spoke a few times and arranged to have a proper date night on Wednesday after work, and then she will crash in my house and go to work from there the next morning.

Wednesday came, we went to a lounge opposite my street which I frequent both for the food and atmosphere.

Chisom came looking tattered, like she didn't even feel the need to make a good impression. I let it slide because I felt it was because of her work (she's an engineer's assistant). After a little while, I asked if she would like to order food and drink, she said yes.

I called the waiter to bring the menu, I ordered one large shawarma and chips with 1 bottle of water = N1850

Now what did Chisom order?

1. Cow leg peppersoup
2. Barbecue chicken and chips
3. 3 shots of whisky
4. 1 large hollandia yogurt

Everything = N6550

Whoa dude!

We ate on and made light conversation. I picked her brain and the more we talk, the more I was happy I brought her out on a date as a means of evaluating aspects of her character.

When we'd finished eating, and I was trying to enter serious conversation with her, she kept looking at the food service area, ignoring me. She then said:

"Dear, those pies are calling me," I told her to ignore the pies.

"Dear, the chicken burgers are calling me."

"Ignore the chicken burgers"

"Dear, won't you buy me a burger?"

"No, I think I am over the limit of what I budgeted for food"

"Dear, those chicken fillets must be really hot"

"Yes, they might you -- feel free to order some for us."

In my mind I was like so this is what guys mean when they say some girls are hungry.

I ended the night early (after the food, we were meant to hang out in the lounge's club until 1 am). I told her I wasn't feeling well.

I walked her to her street, and hugged her, said my bye. She then said:

"Is it only bye-bye you will tell me?"

I thought she maybe wanted a goodnight kiss, so I leant to kiss her, she pushed my face away and (I kid you not) said "give me money for taking me out na"

I bluntly told her "I have been spending money and time on you since we met, the least you could do is be grateful and less demanding".

With that said, I turned around, and walked the short distance to my street. Blocked her contacts everywhere, and sent her a text message that read: "Dear, thanks for coming out tonight. I caught some really strange vibes from you and I won't be talking to you anymore. Good luck in life."

cc:
Mynd44 -- can this make heaven?
Ishilove
Biacan
lalasticlala -- promise land, please.

ya mad! U r a confam toto-boi joor! I don read finish n na u wan show off, why must u ask her what she wants wen u r to suggest what she shd tk? Kai! Naija guys n show off ehn.

U even rush invite am come ur house, the way she came obviously showed she no get u at heart but she no wan loose, na food be her problem. Yeah! Food,u shd have sensed that at the ATM
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 6:32am On Sep 23, 2018
KOPT33:

I don't have any proof but I can tell you that my story is 99% accurate. I changed names and did not mention some identifying details. But the story is as true as can be.

Then I'm amazed. I guess you have a good prayer point now, never to meet that kind of girl again in your life. I'd be embarrassed sitting there and watching her gobble up such quantity of food like a pig.
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2018
Rayhandrinni:
love, do you live in lagos?

Yup. Anything?
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yup. Anything?
nothing unusual, you seem like someone I'd be friends with.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by CAPSLOCKED: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
That's an eyesore. I'm a Lady and I'm not gonna be biased in anyway. I feel ashamed when I read stuffs about dates gone wrong with a shaming character exhibited from girls. It's annoying.

I do not pass my limits when I'm invited for dates. In fact, I get scared of going to dates. I do not need someone to have a wrong perception of me or to use me as a centre of discussion amongst friends. I order what you order or even less. This story right here is what you get when you follow leeches, broke and hungry girls. Ladies need to give themselves self respect. Well, KOPT33, you bleeped up, immediately she amounted those damn bills, you shoulda shared it amongst you two.

I don't want to be too judgmental, but if I find out that as a girl, you have nothing or less to offer, you possess those attributes, I completely cut off. I can't be carrying two burdens at once. One reason why I do not keep female friends. A fragment of them have little/less to offer. I still await that one that'll surprise me.

STATEMENT JUST PROVED TONS OF CLUMSY GUYS ON NAIRALAND RIGHT.
ESPECIALLY THEIR RINGLEADER; DONSTAN18.
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by donstan18: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Number 2, if I ask you for something and you say NO to me, I will automatically stop talking to you till you do it. I hate a guy saying NO to my request.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

cheesy grin Donstan18. Is this true?
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by SirMichael1: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Honestly, I didn't think you posses such intelligence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Operate A Joint Account With Your Spouse? / I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! / He Refused To Ejaculate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.