Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Worst Date of my Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Date of my Life (12881 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Share Your Worst Date Experience / Share Your Worst Date Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
lefulefu:
i like girls like u and Queensekzycheesy.una be moderate eaters. At least una go eat like a normal human being. Not like those girl u go carry out for a date dem go chop everything for the resturant and if care's not taken dem go even eat u joincheesy.

You somehow missed the point: it wasn't all about food, but rather, comportment, character, tact etc. She failed all.

7 Likes

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Divay22:

Some times it's really not about sex.
I know dude wanted something serious, but she disappointed him.

Op next time you don't have to act like the good guy or show you're capable (even if you are) once she's demanding outrageously, strictly tell her she's footing her bills...

Well, I didn't even show myself at all. I was quite conservative and shi.tt still happened.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Divay22(f): 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
KOPT33:

Well, I didn't even show myself at all. I was quite conservative and shi.tt still happened.
Lol grin
Don't worry.. You'll find a good one..

And she still haven't yet contacted you, at least for behaving that way?
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Divay22:

Lol grin

Blocked her ass. No time.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
KOPT33:

You somehow missed the point: it wasn't all about food, but rather, comportment, character, tact etc. She failed all.
of course apart from her gluttinous nature i also noticed she had a sense of entitlement..where she was asking u for transport fare after u bought food for her was also noted. Its just that the monstrous amount of food she consumed caught all my attentioncheesy.anyway not so much wise making friends with babes for ATM queues.i am very sure she opened up to u after she noticed u collecting a huge bundle of cash from the ATM machinecheesy.it was like wetin come dey go thru the babe mind was; 'chai! Its like this bobo go get money ooocheesy...make i no dull..make i chop im moneycheesy'

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Divay22:

Lol grin

i am even surprised that the girl no chop op joincheesy. With all the cowleg and tail wey she chop plus pepper soup,yogurt,pounded yam,fried rice and shekpe.. I dont think she go get d strenght to contact op.make all d food first digest firstcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
KOPT33:

Bro, you get to a certain stage in life where you just let some things slide because you don't have anything to prove. I am in that stage right now.

Besides, I am a very sensitive person and when I sleep with a girl, it takes me such a long time to get them out of my mind. Didn't want to burden myself unnecessarily.
Yea no doubt. Haha.
You'll keep having a hard time with this breed of girls, brother. Streetz outcherr. That girl just preyed on ya.

P.S. You didn't think that she ate and drank all that to affirm her willingness to get down and dirty that night?
She wasn't very subtle. You were just too charitable. A fatal weakness in these waters.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fancy4eve i suspect

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Only broke guys complain because of bills.
Make money and bills will be scared of you, it's time y'all face the sad reality.

Hey, you're immature for bringing this online .

1 Like

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Divay22(f): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
lefulefu:
i am even surprised that the girl no chop op joincheesy. With all the cowleg and tail wey she chop plus pepper soup,yogurt,pounded yam,fried rice and shekpe.. I dont think she go get d strenght to contact op.make all d food first digest firstcheesy.
Na true..
Make hugry dial her number, op phone go ring grin grin

Op don't mind that gigolo above me o.
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Finding it hard to believe this story though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hanseel1:
Only broke guys complain because of bills.
Make money and bills will be scared of you, it's time y'all face the sad reality.

Hey, you're immature for bringing this online .

One image, one word:

7 Likes

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Finding it hard to believe this story though.

It happened. I found it hard to believe myself as well, but yeah, it happened.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
ModelX:

Yea no doubt. Haha.
You'll keep having a hard time with this breed of girls, brother. Streetz outcherr. That girl just preyed on ya.

P.S. You didn't think that she ate and drank all that to affirm her willingness to get down and dirty that night?
She wasn't very subtle. You were just too charitable. A fatal weakness in these waters.

What is a few thousand naira in the grand scheme of things? Who lost, definitely not me.

If for anything, I am quite relieved I did not fall on a landmine like that. I refuse to think limitedly. The world is a great place and my heart shall always find the good in people above all.

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
KOPT33:

It happened. I found it hard to believe myself as well, but yeah, it happened.
I can't imagine. Try to hang out with more sensitive people. Some girls hangout close to the ATM to catch magas. Old format.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I can't imagine. Try to hang out with more sensitive people. Some girls hangout close to the ATM to catch magas. Old format.

Wow. That's shady. It's their business though.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
ModelX:

Yea no doubt. Haha.

Do you really know the meaning of prey? So if you spent 10k of something that didn't work, it is preying... yes?

I don't know about you, but I believe and practice investment of time and money into whatever a person wants. If you want something you should be able to make some allowances for said thing until you hit the mother-lode, so please, I wasn't preyed on.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
KOPT33:

Wow. That's shady. It's their business though.
Don't be deceived by looks. But na normal levels for guys. Pele
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by fcnaxo: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
That's an eyesore. I'm a Lady and I'm not gonna be biased in anyway. I feel ashamed when I read stuffs about dates gone wrong with a shaming character exhibited from girls. It's annoying.

I do not pass my limits when I'm invited for dates. In fact, I get scared of going to dates. I do not need someone to have a wrong perception of me or to use me as a centre of discussion amongst friends. I order what you order or even less. This story right here is what you get when you follow leeches, broke and hungry girls. Ladies need to give themselves self respect. Well, KOPT33, you bleeped up, immediately she amounted those damn bills, you shoulda shared it amongst you two.

I don't want to be too judgmental, but if I find out that as a girl, you have nothing or less to offer, you possess those attributes, I completely cut off. I can't be carrying two burdens at once. One reason why I do not keep female friends. A fragment of them have little/less to offer. I still await that one that'll surprise me.
U sound like a smart gurl... then I decided to look at ur profile and prolly follow! Lmao when I saw the endless list of Men’s*** that follow u lol I had to Jst relax good stuff tho grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Don't be deceived by looks. But na normal levels for guys. Pele

Do not tell me pele, please. I am not hurt in any way What's all the pele for?
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Alwaysking: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

That wasn't necessary. smiley

All that comes into the average Nigerian guy's mind is sex. That's their vengeance tool.
Be good, bro!
What do you think will come out before when y'all have nothing to offer than that discombobulated and dilapidated thing in between your legs.
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
gbam! Op listen to this ladycheesy. She dey give u a very very important expocheesy. This is why when i go ATM stand go withdraw and a lady starts getting friendly with me for dere all wetin i dey mostly na to nod my head and wakacheesy. Not only ladies dey loiter for ATM stands..some guys too also loiter dere too looking for whom to scam.
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
lefulefu:
gbam! Op listen to this ladycheesy. She dey give u a very very important expocheesy. This is why when i go ATM stand go withdraw and a lady starts getting friendly with me for dere all wetin i dey mostly do na to nod my head and wakacheesy. Not only ladies dey loiter for ATM stands..some guys too also loiter dere too looking for whom to scam.

Dusty yarn. Scammers can be anywhere.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by MicroSweet(m): 6:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
wнaт do yoυ eхpecт ғroм a gιrl yoυ мeт aт an aтм ѕpoт ...

ιтѕ poѕѕιвle ѕнe only caмe aroυnd тнere jυѕт тo ѕee ιғ any мυgυ go ғall ғor нer.

ѕυммarιly, greed and ѕenѕe oғ enтιтleмenт are rυιnιng тнe cнanceѕ oғ мoѕт gιrlѕ вυιdιng a нealтнy relaтιonѕнιp
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
KOPT33:

Dusty yarn. Scammers can be anywhere.
yes they are everywhere but they are mostly present where money is present. In ATM stands,in bank halls etc. Guy there are beautiful sexy ladies skimply clad who mostly loiter in ATM stands. Some in groups talking loud and gossiping. If some of dem notice u dey withdraw heavy wads of cash some will flirt with u hopin u will fall.some go form ignorance asking u for certain directions on how to use ATM and hence dem go enter u. Maybe d lady noticed u withdrawing heavy wads of cash and dats why she was friendly and open. Na nigeria we dey.
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
lefulefu:
yes they are everywhere but they are mostly present where money is present. In ATM stands,in bank halls etc. Guy there are beautiful sexy ladies skimply clad who mostly loiter in ATM stands. Some in groups talking loud and gossiping. If some of dem notice u dey withdraw heavy wads of cash some will flirt with u hopin u will fall.some go form ignorance asking u for certain directions on how to use ATM and hence dem go enter u. Maybe d lady noticed u withdrawing heavy wads of cash and dats why she was friendly and open. Na nigeria we dey.

Shut up abeg. Why are you crying more than the bereaved?? You didn't hear the part where I said we live two streets away from each other and I know her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
KOPT33:

Shut up abeg. Why are you crying more than the bereaved?? You didn't hear the part where I said we live two streets away from each other and I know her?
wow i should shut up? I can see why she just used u and dumped u.u have a chip on ur shoulder. Arrogant men are meant to be used and dumpedcheesy.

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
lefulefu:
wow i should shut up? I can see why she just used u and dumped u.u have a chip on ur shoulder. Arrogant men are meant to be used and dumpedcheesy.

Okay.
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
This guy nor wan take correction sha. Is okay. Na normal pains.
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by mmadu5(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
op your own is even better . i met this girl called Anita , just because i told her that i like her not less than 24 hours she gave me 4 different bills, hospital bill for mom , house rent , her phone is faulty and need a new one. she needs new clothes , see what these hungry Nigerian girls have reduced themselves to, so i invited her and f.u.c.ked her front and back tell her say i go arrange the money for her in a week time ,i blocked her number both Facebook whats app and phone calls ,, next time when you meet such girls use them and dump them , they dont deserve us the good guys
Re: The Worst Date of my Life by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
KOPT33:

Do not tell me pele, please. I am not hurt in any way What's all the pele for?

Atlesst she chop like 10k from you. That's some peoples one month salary. I could match you with a responsible lady sha, depending on your location.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army. / See What A Girl Wrote On Facebook About Having Sex (photo) / My Baby Mama, My Baby And Myself Rocking The Village Life - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.