Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else (1217 Views)

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / "I Must Die Ontop Big Yansh" - Nigerian Man Vows After Spotting A Curvy Lady / Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else by Magichand: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2018
From Zenithnaija.com

A man has been left devastated after finding out that his girlfriend whom he has spent so much money on is pregnant for her 'cousin brother'.

A Nigerian man has taken to social media to narrate his sad experience in the hands of his girlfriend who got pregnant for her ‘cousin brother’.

The man alleged that during their relationship, he provided the girl with all she needed even going to the extent of giving out his school fees to settle her problem only for her to throw a bombshell at him.

However, he didn't know that the person she told him was his 'cousin brother' was actually her lover and all the money he has been giving to her was being channeled to the alleged 'cousin brother'.
Things ended in a bad way after the girlfriend revealed that she is now pregnant for the 'cousin brother'.

Read more below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-man-vows-to-take-revenge-after-his-girlfriend-got-pregnant-for-her-cousin-brother/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique farano Rocktation

Re: Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else by inositol88(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2018
Hmmmm

After the devil, fear women!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2018
Stupid guy.I'm never in an hurry to date for serious relationship whenever I'm in Nigeria. Except for one night stand.naija women can be rushed at
Re: Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else by iphunanya(f): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2018
Whatever makes him happy.
Re: Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else by ehbellsho(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2018
Revenge as how? you wil go n do d same with anoda? beating n death is smelling al ova you.
you better accept your fate n move on.

2 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else by vizkiz: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
The best revenge for an Ex is;

1. Become rich

2. Marry a better and beautiful woman

3. Send the wedding IV to your Ex.

4 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else by blesskewe(f): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
vizkiz:

1. Become rich

True talk

2 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else by dingbang(m): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else by Frankicent(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Some guy can do any thing for a woman. I wouldn't and i can't oo.. Only for my mother cause she has suffer for me beyond my imagination....

This gal she's not @fault [ She don see client] and same time i blame the guy....

am not an expert in studying women but from my experience and what have seen I can tell you when a woman is faking love...

1: Any guy who go extreme for a woman who aren't your mother or sister is bound to lose her for another man... Like don't steal for her, don't borrow for her, don't send her to school, don't spoil her...

i know a man who brought a gal from only God know where. He brought this girl to his place.... Anytime he goes to work she will bang another guy I know like 3 guys she has banged at his place...Worst of all he didn't know.... This guy sent her to school after like 1st year the gal Japa oooo... till date I haven't seen her.... How do I know he live next to me.

2: Don't spoil a woman.. Cheei no guy should do that ever... no guy.. Women are insatiably, creatures... They will tell you to do this after Doing it. She will ask for more like pespi

3: Be yourself : Have woo a gal who told me to take her out just to talk that same day... Me told her straightforward I can't..... Call me broke na you sabi....The next day she stopped picking my call grin me no dey waste time I delete the number.

4: Forget feminist be dominant as a man: F*k does feminist they'll pain maybe cause of they past relationship, family memories or they are naturally different. Most are lesbian they know nothing about the natural law of satisfaction. A.K.A the Dickson method grin As a guy who should submit to a woman.... If you submit to a woman 1nce she will mislead it.

5: Money can't buy all: This guy now is a rich man... He bought her iPhone 6 , she withdrew 70k even the gal turned her to a microfinance banking. On top his head she saved 2M+ And she dumped him for segun...lol

See some guys think if you got money you can get any woman you want... Maybe... They will come but most are Golddigger. C'mon be like Bruce Wayne [Batman] Billionaire playboy. grin

6: Read her signs: Women are have this naturally introvertive nature... Even if you the most popular woman on her. They'll sometimes you wouldn't say.... The only want a man can understand her is by reading her sign.... That way you can tell if she want sex, if she's sad, if she want to tell you something, if she want you... etc

7: Ask God for a beta woman: You can't know all... pray for a good woman.

8: Test her: when I mean test her am not saying you should give her number to Playboy's ooo... lol
Test can be physiologically, mentally, financially and emotional.... I swear she will fail.

9: Have some female pals: Get ladies like become there friends. sooner or later you will notice how women behave.

10: Read books on women: Neil Strauss, Carlos xuma, Mystery, and so on.. Download books on women... like
The game , art of approaching, Get In Her Mind , etc...
Abeg am not a Bleep boy I listed what I know... don't label me black

I don tire ooo... Mo ti japa grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else by MissRaine69(f): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Women are like the stock market/ gambling even seasoned veterans have been burnt ......give 80% never 100% that’s suicide
And she even still wants to make it work after bonking a cousin?
Upgrade and make better decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else by MissRaine69(f): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
vizkiz:

1. Become rich

No make the ex bridesmaid
Re: Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else by MJBOLT: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Savage
MissRaine69:
No make the ex bridesmaid
Re: Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else by milemimi93(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
MissRaine69:
Women are like the stock market/ gambling even seasoned veterans have been burnt ......give 80% never 100% that’s suicide

Hey Missy!
Re: Man Vows To Take Revenge After His Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Someone Else by hkidola00(m): 3:36am On Aug 31, 2018
MissRaine69:
wao,dis exactly like my gf, had a little affair with her cousin, caught her, begging to be back, and as a man I can't think straight with the sex she's been bringing after dat, I hope I'm not headed for doom, I'm hurt

(1) (Reply)

The Top Ten Hottest Female Musicians In Nigeria / 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband / Video: Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With A Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.