Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband (1219 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Why Do Busty Ladies Always Find It Difficult To Get Husband ? / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by ty4real123: 9:45pm On May 23, 2019
There are some professions which may deprive ladies from
finding that right person to tie the knot. This is due to our societal belief, prejudice, ethics, andstereotypical belief.
These professions are listed below;

1. Strippers:
This is a profession ladies do at expensive lounges and bars
where they display almost all the glory of their body for viewers discretion to enjoy. They say don't judge a book by its cover but opposite is the case when men spot ladies in these areas.However most guys will not consider these category of ladies for serious relationship let alone marriage.

2. Prostitution:
People often say that getting acquitted to a prostitute is not a bad idea, but the truth is, how many men can keep their eyes wide open and take such a decision. Ladies who go into prostitution find it very difficult to find husband unless they hide under the canopy of born again , just as we see in
churches.

3. Marketers
Most men believe that ladies who are into marketing are
promiscuous in nature due to the unrealistic target set by some organization. These are category of ladies you see in financial institution with deflated bosom as if "Olympus has
fallen".

4. Acting/Modelling:
Most actresses live exorbitant lifestyles that can chase guys
away. Men often bash female actress and modellers because they believe that they always offer their body to producers in a bid to get famous.

5. Weight Lifters
Few weeks ago, one of our super mods (name withheld)
uploaded the picture of a lady ( body builder ), and you need to see the way some women build their bodies, they will now look like wrestlers made it seem like they were not of God's creation. Many were like "I no fit marry woman wey go dey beat me for house"

6. Paramilitary and Military Force:
As a single lady if you join a paramilitary or military force, the
chances to getting a husband may be slim because guys will assume such ladies will possess arrogant behaviour.

7. Alcoholic Drinks Sellers:
Ladies who sell alcoholic drinks stand the chance of being
molested by drunkards. A guy hearing his girlfriend was sexually embarrassed by a drunkard may dump her.

8. Offshore job:
Life at offshore is not easy because the workers face harsh
weather condition like cold, etc even though their monthly take home is huge. Ladies who fall under this category of profession seldom have time for social life as there may be delay in getting husband.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by internationalman(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2019
Number 2 is like having Messi on your team...

It make all other players irrelevant...
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by legalwealth(m): 10:10pm On May 23, 2019
Hmmm!

This is worth FP I think.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by ValCon888: 4:41am On May 24, 2019
OP you forgot to mention legal profession.
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by femmoy(m): 4:19pm On May 24, 2019
good post
Re: 8 Professions That Makes It Hard For Ladies To Get Husband by Nobody: 9:26pm On May 25, 2019
Don't want to close my eyes I don't want to fall asleep Cause I'd miss you babe And I don't want to miss a thing Cause even when I dream of you The sweetest dream will never do I'd still miss you babe And I don't want to miss a thing.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Man Caught On Camera Having Sex With A Goat / Urgent Relationship Advise Needed. / Check Out These Hot Photos If You're Still Awake.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.