Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Fewer Quality Men And Reduced Sexual Satisfaction In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fewer Quality Men And Reduced Sexual Satisfaction In Women (313 Views)

Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? / I Found Happiness And Satisfaction In The Arms Of My Neighbour’s Maiguard / COVID-19 Has Drastically Reduced Sexual Immorality... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fewer Quality Men And Reduced Sexual Satisfaction In Women by Rocmancave: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Greetings to all and sundry. It's with a great and sad imperative that this post has been written in spite of all that there could be and the less that there actually is going on in our inter personal lives as humans in the Nigerian demography.

Quick questions to any one who might be liberal enough to reply this thread though, and here it goes I) ladies, have you at any point felt like there has been a sharp decline in quality men in recent years?. II) to the esteemed males on the platform, how much ass are you actually getting on a regular in a month?.. ( I mean the kind of ass that doesn't require you to bend over and break your savings or pretend you're something you're not to get it).

That said, the general consensus is ladies would actually like to have more sexual relations than they currently are but a lot of the let down really has come from the male sex clan. Majority of guys these days are boring, have no game (most likely because we were raised by parents/people that didn't understand intersexual dynamics thus raising us as pathetic betas), are dirty, and aren't ready to take the time to make themselves better. (You could even be a clean guy, earning enough and still not be killing it with the ladies.. Ouch! ) You see it has a lot to do with the psychology of the man than his money because there is always a richer person out there and you know the story...

The purpose of this post is to jolt you to the reality of things in a nut shell ( however twisted or deep) that you could actually be hitting lots of females and be doing the world a lot of favor. Maybe that way we wouldn't be having a lot of feminism if we were actually doing our job right, just maybe

Everything in life is about sex, but sex is about power

See you soon
Rocmancave
Instagram @rocmancave_co
Rocmancave.com

Written by Ekundayo Victor

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday / How We Saved Our Relationship On The Verge Of Divorce / Intimacy Is So Much More Than Just Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.