Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

I Found Happiness And Satisfaction In The Arms Of My Neighbour’s Maiguard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Found Happiness And Satisfaction In The Arms Of My Neighbour’s Maiguard (1420 Views)

Why Do Most Men Derive Satisfaction in Raping Nowadays? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Happiness And Satisfaction In The Arms Of My Neighbour’s Maiguard by Loveandromance: 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2021
My husband and I dated for two years before we got married. He was a good man then. We actually met through a church member. I think he was trying to impress my friend to show that he was a good Christian, so he agreed to the idea of ‘no sex until after marriage’ when I told him I have been keeping myself for marriage.

What I did not know was that he had side chicks while we were dating. When we got married, my wedding night cex was very painful, even though I kept telling myself it was just a matter of time for the pain to go away but it seemed not to be so even after two weeks, three weeks and two months of marriage.

Cex remained very painful for me. It caused unnecessary frictions between my husband & I. Initially he was patient but after two weeks, he became hostile.

He said he expected me to go and sort myself out. I took painkillers and alcohol anytime I wanted to have cex but it didn’t not help either, anytime he wanted to penetrate. My v@gina was just too tight.

I reached out to my friends who were married. They recommended some lubricants. I applied everything prescribed but there was no significant impact. In a fit of anger and frustration, my husband told me that he would no longer touch me until I was ready.

He declared point blank that he will be satisfying himself elsewhere until I sorted myself out. I had no choice but to report him to the church.

That was supposed to help but he got so angry with me for reporting him that he told me that he wanted a divorce on the ground that both of us were sexually incompatible.

Someone gave me some exercises to do on myself to ease the pain I feel in my v@gina. I started to use Love Machine also for opening of my v@gina area.
Re: I Found Happiness And Satisfaction In The Arms Of My Neighbour’s Maiguard by Loveandromance: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
It was at that point I pleaded with my husband to have cex with me.

Relunctantly, he agreed and that was when he was able to penetrate into me successfully. This was like almost four months after marriage. Even though I still felt pains, I managed to disguise just to please my husband.

Cex; for me; must be filled with lots of lubricant before my husband can penetrate and oftentimes, he does not like lubricant. And so, I get bruises from having cex.

It is not out of place to say that my experience made me hate cex in it’s entirety. From what I read, I was made to understand that there are foreplays and other things a man can do to make cex pleasurable for his wife, but my husband refused to do them.

He didn’t help matters at all. When I quarrelled with him about it, he ran to his side-chicks. I started to develop feelings of revenge.
Re: I Found Happiness And Satisfaction In The Arms Of My Neighbour’s Maiguard by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
all these yeye NOLLYWOOD SUPERSTORIES...
Re: I Found Happiness And Satisfaction In The Arms Of My Neighbour’s Maiguard by specialbobby(m): 3:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
La click la Motorola
Infact la click la fani kayode

1 Like

Re: I Found Happiness And Satisfaction In The Arms Of My Neighbour’s Maiguard by Botking: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
specialbobby:
La click la Motorola
Infact la click la fani kayode

Hahahaha hahahaha, make una no kill person for here,
Re: I Found Happiness And Satisfaction In The Arms Of My Neighbour’s Maiguard by rabiudon: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2021
I no dey click

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Mocks Jane Mena After Leaked S*x Video And Voice Note / Why Are Women So Sensitive About Their Pvssy? / Samsung A51 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.