Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement (35728 Views)

See Person Wey Go Oxford – Social Media Users Slam DJ Cuppy Over Wrong Spelling / Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha / Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Ellixlimswag(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
a
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by policy12: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hmmm

Let every female be feminist, there is enough room for competition.
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
The day I will take feminists serious will be the day they will fight to;

1, Stop bride price payment to their family as we both are now equal
2, Stop ladies from depending on their boyfriends or husband for financial assistance.
3, Speak against emotional abuse men pass through in their hands.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by deleo16(m): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
sinaj:
I noticed that lots of feminist are divorcees, single ladies, jilted gfs, people in troubled relationship that just hide behind it to vent their anger against men with their conflicting opinion.
exactly I was telling someone this yesterday someone that is in pain,acrimony, bitterness hiding under feminism

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by prettyletty: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
She just said her mind.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by bigtt76(f): 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Me I don talk my own ....until I can stand alone on Third Mainland Bridge in the wee hours of the night and change my flat tire when I have no spare or have no wheel spanner to do it .....I just keep my feminism within the four corners of my room undecided I nor fit shout

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by burac: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Funny how she just taking a decision not to be part of something and the same people that use to praise her work all of a sudden noticed all the shortfalls in her DJ career and family upbringing. As a feminist all these were intact abi?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Fitbillionairep: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
i will be doing a reality show soon. i will gather all feminist and pay 300k to any of the feminist that lets a group of ageberos Bleep her in the most degrading way possible. if you know u are a certified feminist , just quote me with your email
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by EmperorHarry: 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
OneCorner:
Please, wat is d opposite of feminist?
Masculinist abi wetin
It's meninists
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
sinaj:
I noticed that lots of feminist are divorcees, single ladies, jilted gfs, people in troubled relationship that just hide behind it to vent their anger against men with their conflicting opinion.

which one do u have a problem with the so called feminists you described or feminism itself
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
OneCorner:
Please, wat is d opposite of feminist? Masculinist abi wetin
if you ask me I would say a male chauvinist
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
alphaconde:
feminism is as disgusting as homosexuality

its a distortion of a normal order

what is disgusting about someone requesting to be treated equally, don't you have a sister,or at least a mother,so you find it very comfortable that the women that matter to you are socially regarded to be below men,just because they are born as women

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by FTjnr(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
i saw one popular feminist one day along ejigbo road stranded and looking helpless. she had a flat tyre and was flagging the same men she detests to come to her rescue. grin

deluded idiots!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by InvertedHammer: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
As expected from a bunch of angry, hate-filled, frustrated and lowly degenerates who are out to indoctrinate more into their miserable lives.

Social justice and equality is different from feminism (a movement founded on hatred).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHi5R0-dcVU

/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by njokuuche77(m): 3:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
sinaj:

You have said it all.
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by oluking: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Somebody enlighten me here! do feminist give blowjobs. undecided
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by w1sEmAn: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
NA THUINDER GO ADDRESS UR CASE AND LINA
sinaj:
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Bizibi(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
They want to be treated equally but they don't want to put in the work to earn it,Nigeria feminists are joking....I'm not sure they even know what the movement was meant to achieve when it first started in the 80's.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by obentenyson(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nigerian feminists, the most confused specie of all feminists.... they just won't stop contradicting and confusing themselves with their attitude..... Some times it's hard to tell what they're really fighting for..... always blabbing about this and that... things that ain't of big issues, they will make it look like one by turning it into a problem that every woman is facing or must face (in their own idea) as if no be because of them we dey were we dey now..
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
bigtt76:
Me I don talk my own ....until I can stand alone on Third Mainland Bridge in the wee hours of the night and change my flat tire when I have no spare or have no wheel spanner to do it .....I just keep my feminism within the four corners of my room undecided I nor fit shout

I swear I love u
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by alphaconde(m): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
darkchild64:

what is disgusting about someone requesting to be treated equally, don't you have a sister,or at least a mother,so you find it very comfortable that the women that matter to you are socially regarded to be below men,just because they are born as women

oya go and be equal na

who is holding u?
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
sinaj:
[s]I noticed that lots of feminist are divorcees, single ladies, jilted gfs, people in troubled relationship that just hide behind it to vent their anger against men with their conflicting opinion.[/s]

You're dumb just like DJ cuppy. It would've been better if you didn't comment at all .

If not for feminists, would you vote? you won't have been working as a woman.
In a bid to impress men you decided to spew bullshit with your ugly face.

Why will you notice married and important feminists when you're an unexposed village tout whose sole aim of being on nairaland is to impress men.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by femi4: 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
sinaj:
What's even the true definition of feminism. It means different things to different feminist
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
bluefilm:
Association of ugly, rejected and pained lesbians have gathered...

Show us your picture.
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by femi4: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hanseel1:

You're dumb just like DJ cuppy. It would've been better if you didn't comment at all .

If not for feminists, would you vote? you won't have been working as a woman.
In a bid to impress men you decided to spew bullshit with your ugly face.

Why will you notice married and important feminists when you're an unexposed village tout whose sole aim of being on nairaland is to impress idiots who call themselves men.
Dumbest! You think feminism is about right to vote or work as a woman. Its more mental and psycological than physical

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
am I surprised,no,it is very shameful that women especially who are the ones to benefit majorly condemn it as well,Kanye West was right in a sense,every form of slavery is a choice,you people have turned Feminism to mean a different thing altogether, again I am not surprised, that is the typical Nigerian youth,s/he is not ready to study or reason,how many of you would take just 10minutes to open Wikipedia and read about feminism, none you are all satisfied with what you have heard and until you see other societies benefiting from it we would continue to deceive ourselves and resist change,now for the ladies who don't know what feminism is all about,did u know that originally,women had restricted access to education in Nigeria,the whole duty and aspiration a woman was allowed to have ended in her husbands house,today because of the struggles of others our daughters can go to school and achieve whatever dreams they desire, ladies are you not challenged that other countries have produced female presidents but we have never even produced a female governor,yet you are very comfortable and abusing feminism, if you think it is unnecessary that a woman becomes a president then you should ask the Igbos why they are complaining that almost all appointees under Buhari's government come from the north,if the Igbos clamour for someone from their tribe to be president,then women should also clamour that someone from would lead this country someday.
The whole idea of feminism is not to usurp anyones authority but to present a level playing ground,so no one would be left lagging behind,if I may continue,still addressing the women,look at the number of Nobel prize winners we have had in the past as well as inventors, majority are men only few are women,if women had the same access to education as the men did,women would have made more inventions and contributions to science and technology than they have made.
Nobody is competing with anyone,as Chaplin said in "the great dictator", "the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone", women should be given as much opportunity as men are given in order for them to realize their full potentials,had it been that we continued with the same male chauvinist and then culturally accepted idea that a woman's education ends in the kitchen,we would not have produced the Akunyili's,the Okonjo Iweala's the Allele William's,the Margaret Ekpo's and the rest of them
I am a male,and I see no reason why I should clamour to be superior to a female just because I was born a male,I don't clamour to be superior over anyone or lord over anyone,every human irrespective of their race,religion,sex or background is equal to me

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
InvertedHammer:
As expected from a bunch of angry, hate-filled, frustrated and lowly degenerates who are out to indoctrinate more into their miserable lives.

Social justice and equality is different from feminism (a movement founded on hatred).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHi5R0-dcVU

/

please enlighten me,what is the difference between social justice and feminism
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
bigtt76:
This auntie sef, you no like trouble cheesy

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by bigtt76(f): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
kiss

1StopRudeness:

I swear I love u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital / Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus / Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.