Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement (35727 Views)

See Person Wey Go Oxford – Social Media Users Slam DJ Cuppy Over Wrong Spelling / Actress Abidoun Adebimpe Apologize To Nigerians Over Her Comments On Baba Ijesha / Fans Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Cooking Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by SaintNemesis(f): 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Before you rush to comment on any social media platform, it is always wise research on the topic you are commenting on.

It saddens me to see that it's ladies that try to fit into the crowd that condemn feminist the most. They join the uniformed male folks to.trash talk feminist.

The word Feminist is not limited to women alone. Every individual who supports economic and political equality of both genders is a feminist.

Every woman that seeks for equal opportunity with the male-folk is a feminist. Every man that think women should be giving equal opportunity as themselves is also a feminist by definition.

Today women can vote in elections, aspire to occupy any position because of the works of feminists (brave men and women who choose to think different and not be robotics beings of religion and traditions.

The word Feminism is traced to ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social equality of sexes. This includes seeking to establish educational and professional opportunities for women that are equal to those for men.

Any man or woman that believes all men and women are born equal is a feminist. You don't need to wear the tag or advertise it either.
Hence Chimamanda Adichie said "We must all be feminist".

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by vickiedom: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
[Beautiful.....
quote author=nextstep post=70752277]People can make noise up and down, but please remember that women like Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti, Oyinkansola Abayomi, Margaret Ekpo, Aba Women (from the Riots of 1929), Adunni Oluwole, Buchi Emecheta, Ngozi Iwere, Therese Nweke, Chikwenye Okonjo Ogunyemi, Ifeyinwa Iweriebor, Altine Muhammed, Nema Ngur, Ladi Olorunyomi, Maryam Babangida, Ayesha Imam, Amina J. Mohammed, and so many more have fought for the liberation of women, and for women's rights for nearly a century - yet none of these women would call themselves "Feminist". In fact they deliberately eschewed this appellation in response to "limitations of the second-wave feminism movement in regards to the history and experiences of black women, and other women of marginalized groups."[1]

I know some of these great women personally, and I grew up learning from them in the 80s when they'd hold meetings in my mother's house (Women In Nigeria, specifically). Refusing to be called "feminists", these women are responsible for universal adult suffrage (right to vote), women in the modern workplace, education of the girl child, decrease in the prevalence of female genital mutilation, programs like Better Life for Rural Women, and many other socio-cultural changes in Nigeria that we all benefit from now.

The notion that you have to be labeled "Feminist" to fight for women rights has been disproved times without number. So for a woman like Florence Otedola (DJ Cuppy) to declare she's not a feminist - while she is doing all she can to break glass ceilings, alter perceptions about women, and take control of her future, while opening doors for many other women... that's not a contradiction at all. She is really a continuation of women in Nigeria who have done the same from [b]pre-[/b]colonial days, and I find the backlash from so-called "feminists" - who ironically can be as hypocritical when it comes to backbiting and drawing back a fellow-woman - amusing, and sadly misinformed.

[1]Phillips, L. (2006). The Womanist Reader, New York: Routledge.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

Interesting that an opinion like this comes from a lady. grin You might disagree with several people in the movement whose views you might find extreme (like any movement ever conceived in the world, feminism has its extremists whose passions manifest as borderline misandry), but believe it or not, a lot of freedoms you enjoy today were hard-won from centuries of struggle from such women to be valued as something more than the property of men. It's also interesting the way you disparage women based on their relationship status (jilted, divorcees, single ladies .....blah, blah, blah...) feeding into the misogynistic trope that the value of women is ultimately defined by how desirable and amiable that they are to men.
What exactly is it about "feminism" that you dislike so much?

when you see a reasonable comment like the one above,it stands out from the useless nonsense I have been reading on this thread since,it encourages me that there are still well meaning Nigerians,see what u people don't know is this
The difference between us and you is that we choose to look at a topic closely, study it carefully and choose the right thing,I grew up in the same society as all of you,a society that says that women are inferior to men,but I have come to learn how wrong that notion is and I am opposed to it,but you my friends would rather retain the stubborn and malicious seeds the society planted in you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Demayour: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
nextstep:
People can make noise up and down, but please remember that women like Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti, Oyinkansola Abayomi, Margaret Ekpo, Aba Women (from the Riots of 1929), Adunni Oluwole, Buchi Emecheta, Ngozi Iwere, Therese Nweke, Chikwenye Okonjo Ogunyemi, Ifeyinwa Iweriebor, Altine Muhammed, Nema Ngur, Ladi Olorunyomi, Maryam Babangida, Ayesha Imam, Amina J. Mohammed, and so many more have fought for the liberation of women, and for women's rights for nearly a century - yet none of these women would call themselves "Feminist". In fact they deliberately eschewed this appellation in response to "limitations of the second-wave feminism movement in regards to the history and experiences of black women, and other women of marginalized groups."[1]

I know some of these great women personally, and I grew up learning from them in the 80s when they'd hold meetings in my mother's house (Women In Nigeria, specifically). Refusing to be called "feminists", these women are responsible for universal adult suffrage (right to vote), women in the modern workplace, education of the girl child, decrease in the prevalence of female genital mutilation, programs like Better Life for Rural Women, and many other socio-cultural changes in Nigeria that we all benefit from now.

The notion that you have to be labeled "Feminist" to fight for women rights has been disproved times without number. So for a woman like Florence Otedola (DJ Cuppy) to declare she's not a feminist - while she is doing all she can to break glass ceilings, alter perceptions about women, and take control of her future, while opening doors for many other women... that's not a contradiction at all. She is really a continuation of women in Nigeria who have done the same from [b]pre-[/b]colonial days, and I find the backlash from so-called "feminists" - who ironically can be as hypocritical when it comes to backbiting and drawing back a fellow-woman - amusing, and sadly misinformed.

[1]Phillips, L. (2006). The Womanist Reader, New York: Routledge.

Please let them see this more often. That's when they'd know that the feminism they're shouting nowadays is responsible increase in divorce and unstable families, lots of children without stable parents and so on. The real women fought for freedom, justice and liberty for the women folk and yet, they all had successful homes while the ones nowadays are fighting over who heads the house, who's better etc when it's clear that tue difference between men and women will never make them equal though women should never be subjugated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
magicminister:

There goes a mental slave!!

he is not wishing to white because of their skin colour but because of their mentality and behavior, I tell u,if Africans were the ones that were white and Europeans black,people would wish to be black,it is their mentality and reasoning,we also have that potential but we are so selfish and unreasonable, the black man would never want to change his view as long as he feels he is getting an advantage especially an undue one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Tbh, I don't blame her for that. I've met some ladies who have really fuckéd up view about feminism. These ladies and some guys, have advertently or inadvertently derailed the cause. That doesn't change the fact that there are different phases. With some being liberal and others radical.

Now, some men are capitalising on these wrong versions to hate the whole movement. Even when it takes them nothing to read about its true motive. More like throwing away the baby with the bath water.

Like a friend told me, the first thing the black woman needs is financial empowerment. How many of them are willing to be empowered? So, me I done for the whole rant sef.

its great to hear this from u,considering u are the first lady of Nairaland from what I have noticed,almost thread I see,one guy or the other is talking about Pocahontas
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
magicminister:

The thing is that most of my african people actually believe they are inferior. They see the white man (including brown people) as superior and look up to them for everything instead of looking inward.

Having said that, there is no where in the world people actually believe a man is superior to the woman. I’m sure you’ve heard of the popular saying “what a man can do, a woman can do better”. I didn’t come up with those words..

darkchild64:

when you see a reasonable comment like the one above,it stands out from the useless nonsense I have been reading on this thread since,it encourages me that there are still well meaning Nigerians,see what u people don't know is this
The difference between us and you is that we choose to look at a topic closely, study it carefully and choose the right thing,I grew up in the same society as all of you,a society that says that women are inferior to men,but I have come to learn how wrong that notion is and I am opposed to it,but you my friends would rather retain the stubborn and malicious seeds the society planted in you

You two aren't Nigerians??
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
HardMirror:
you think so? Go on youtube and see how dumb and stvpid american feminists are too. It is not about nigeria, majority of them take it too far and are ridiculous
tell me one human institution that is not abused,and I would quit talking about feminism,people fight and kill each other because of football,should we ban football then ?,why not concentrate on feminism as a concept and leave out the people you regard as feminists,
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
magicminister:

It made me really sad. Blacks like you have been brainwashed into thinking yourself less than the white man.... unfortunately, this inferiority complex has affected majority of Nigerians....

My dear, you’re better than those white men.
You’re an exceptional black man!!

this is the point I'm trying to make,black people feel bad and disrespected whenever anything at all whether intended or not suggest or points to the direction that whites are "superior", so if you know the feeling of being regarded to be inferior is painful why are you now subjecting another person to it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by allymarry89(f): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
sinaj:
I noticed that lots of feminist are divorcees, single ladies, jilted gfs, people in troubled relationship that just hide behind it to vent their anger against men with their conflicting opinion.

Thank you, I compliment my husband and he does to me too wink
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by pocohantas(f): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hanseel1:

You two aren't Nigerians??

LOL grin. I found that highlighted part of magicminister's post very funny. How can one so choose to play ostrich? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
pocohantas:

I've been wondering, why is it wrong to say a white man is superior to a black man. But perfect to say a man is superior to a woman.

Are they not all different forms of subjugation?

I said the same thing even before I saw ur post,please help me ask them
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
majekdom2:
lols. I believe no one is superior to another but why is it that 99 percent of advancements and developments that have changed the world comes from the white race. The data is there, data can’t lie.

the truth is that white people are superior to blacks as shameful as it may sound,however I must emphasize that the superiority is not because of their skin colour,let me repeat it again,I didn't say that white are superior to blacks because of their skin colour,the difference lies in the way both set of people approach things and their willingness to change their society for the better
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by pocohantas(f): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
darkchild64:

this is the point I'm trying to make,black people feel bad and disrespected whenever anything at all whether intended or not suggest or points to the direction that whites are "superior", so if you know the feeling of being regarded to be inferior is painful why are you now subjecting another person to it

Same question I asked, that he deliberately refused to answer.

They want to choose which subjugation should thrive.
That's hypocrisy if you ask me. Anyway, theirs is backed by the Holy Book. That makes it divine wink.
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL grin. I found that highlighted part of magicminister's post very funny. How can one so choose to play ostrich? grin grin

I found it confusing too... He said there's no place in the world where women are seen as inferiors to men (maybe he was trying to sound sarcastic because in every society especially Islamic societies women are denigrated, subjugated and place under control directly or indirectly) and another Nigerian said he grown up in a society where women are viewed as inferiors to men..

Are the two of them not Nigerians? Or there are two Nigerias? grin
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
darkchild64:
am I surprised,no,it is very shameful that women especially who are the ones to benefit majorly condemn it as well,Kanye West was right in a sense,every form of slavery is a choice,you people have turned Feminism to mean a different thing altogether, again I am not surprised, that is the typical Nigerian youth,s/he is not ready to study or reason,how many of you would take just 10minutes to open Wikipedia and read about feminism, none you are all satisfied with what you have heard and until you see other societies benefiting from it we would continue to deceive ourselves and resist change,now for the ladies who don't know what feminism is all about,did u know that originally,women had restricted access to education in Nigeria,the whole duty and aspiration a woman was allowed to have ended in her husbands house,today because of the struggles of others our daughters can go to school and achieve whatever dreams they desire, ladies are you not challenged that other countries have produced female presidents but we have never even produced a female governor,yet you are very comfortable and abusing feminism, if you think it is unnecessary that a woman becomes a president then you should ask the Igbos why they are complaining that almost all appointees under Buhari's government come from the north,if the Igbos clamour for someone from their tribe to be president,then women should also clamour that someone from would lead this country someday.
The whole idea of feminism is not to usurp anyones authority but to present a level playing ground,so no one would be left lagging behind,if I may continue,still addressing the women,look at the number of Nobel prize winners we have had in the past as well as inventors, majority are men only few are women,if women had the same access to education as the men did,women would have made more inventions and contributions to science and technology than they have made.
Nobody is competing with anyone,as Chaplin said in "the great dictator", "the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone", women should be given as much opportunity as men are given in order for them to realize their full potentials,had it been that we continued with the same male chauvinist and then culturally accepted idea that a woman's education ends in the kitchen,we would not have produced the Akunyili's,the Okonjo Iweala's the Allele William's,the Margaret Ekpo's and the rest of them
I am a male,and I see no reason why I should clamour to be superior to a female just because I was born a male,I don't clamour to be superior over anyone or lord over anyone,every human irrespective of their race,religion,sex or background is equal to me
did the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria hold women down from achieving any political positions? You are confused and deluded... The level playing ground is there nobody is holding females.. If you know what it take join politics and gun for those positions.
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Boss13: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
sinaj:
I noticed that lots of feminist are divorcees, single ladies, jilted gfs, people in troubled relationship that just hide behind it to vent their anger against men with their conflicting opinion.

Well said. Nobody is loving them and making them feel like a woman. A true woman. The konji inside dem don stiff
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
Cptflint:
did the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria hold women down from achieving any political positions? You are confused and deluded... The level playing ground is there nobody is holding females.. If you know what it take join politics and gun for those positions.

Did I complain about the Nigerian constitution,if you read that post and concluded that I am confused then there is nothing I have to say to you any longer
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by newdawn2017(f): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
She looks ugly. & no 1 told hide d@ horrible feet.
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
darkchild64:
am I surprised,no,it is very shameful that women especially who are the ones to benefit majorly condemn it as well,Kanye West was right in a sense,every form of slavery is a choice,you people have turned Feminism to mean a different thing altogether, again I am not surprised, that is the typical Nigerian youth,s/he is not ready to study or reason,how many of you would take just 10minutes to open Wikipedia and read about feminism, none you are all satisfied with what you have heard and until you see other societies benefiting from it we would continue to deceive ourselves and resist change,now for the ladies who don't know what feminism is all about,did u know that originally,women had restricted access to education in Nigeria,the whole duty and aspiration a woman was allowed to have ended in her husbands house,today because of the struggles of others our daughters can go to school and achieve whatever dreams they desire, ladies are you not challenged that other countries have produced female presidents but we have never even produced a female governor,yet you are very comfortable and abusing feminism, if you think it is unnecessary that a woman becomes a president then you should ask the Igbos why they are complaining that almost all appointees under Buhari's government come from the north,if the Igbos clamour for someone from their tribe to be president,then women should also clamour that someone from would lead this country someday.
The whole idea of feminism is not to usurp anyones authority but to present a level playing ground,so no one would be left lagging behind,if I may continue,still addressing the women,look at the number of Nobel prize winners we have had in the past as well as inventors, majority are men only few are women,if women had the same access to education as the men did,women would have made more inventions and contributions to science and technology than they have made.
Nobody is competing with anyone,as Chaplin said in "the great dictator", "the good earth is rich and can provide for everyone", women should be given as much opportunity as men are given in order for them to realize their full potentials,had it been that we continued with the same male chauvinist and then culturally accepted idea that a woman's education ends in the kitchen,we would not have produced the Akunyili's,the Okonjo Iweala's the Allele William's,the Margaret Ekpo's and the rest of them
I am a male,and I see no reason why I should clamour to be superior to a female just because I was born a male,I don't clamour to be superior over anyone or lord over anyone,every human irrespective of their race,religion,sex or background is equal to me
God bless you! Don't mind those ball suckers on front page as females typing dust. Look closely at their comments, and you'll see that their brain runs on the same OS as cuppy's.

It's a shame!
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Kinggnicole(f): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
sinaj:

Believe me that's not true
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
darkchild64:

what is disgusting about someone requesting to be treated equally, don't you have a sister,or at least a mother,so you find it very comfortable that the women that matter to you are socially regarded to be below men,just because they are born as women
Shut the fucck up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Penthomi(f): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
sinaj:

There are lots of misguided feminists, people who don't really understand the concept and hide under it to wage verbal war against the opposite sex. Even men are guilty of this.Their understanding of feminism is limited to domestic duties.... Cooking and kneeling down for instance, which is not what feminist is about.

Meanwhile, what true feminists are saying is simply equality of the sexes, don't deprive me of chances I am qualified for because I am a woman, don't consider me inferior or beneath you because I am a woman. It's as simple as that.. Domestic duties are just a minute subset of feminism, one of the ways you can demonstrate equality of the sexes. My husband is not so superior to me that he cannot cook if he has to OR he so wishes to. It's left to us to determine how we want to do things in our house.

I acknowledge the differences between men and women, physical and biological differences, we look different, we react to things differently, whether due to nature or nurture, but regardless of our differences, we are EQUALS, nobody is superior to anybody.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by sinaj(f): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
Penthomi:

There are lots of misguided feminists, people who don't really understand the concept and hide under it to wage verbal war against the opposite sex. Even men are guilty of this.Their understanding of feminism is limited to domestic duties.... Cooking and kneeling down for instance, which is not what feminist is about.

Meanwhile, what true feminists are saying is simply equality of the sexes, don't deprive me of chances I am qualified for because I am a woman, don't consider me inferior or beneath you because I am a woman. It's as simple as that.. Domestic duties are just a minute subset of feminism, one of the ways you can demonstrate equality of the sexes. My husband is not so superior to me that he cannot cook if he has to OR he so wishes to. It's left to us to determine how we want to do things in our house.

I acknowledge the differences between men and women, physical and biological differences, we look different, we react to things differently, whether due to nature or nurture, but regardless of our differences, we are EQUALS, nobody is superior to anybody.
This is what I knew feminism to be, but my dear not anymore. The word feminism has been so abused lately which is why people like Cuppy nd so many others are diassociating themselve from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by 400billionman: 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
sinaj:
There are also women who were born with a mentality to control or antagonize men Very Lazy Foolish and Unproductive Women Thank God you and DJ Cuppy ain't one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by sinaj(f): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
nextstep:

It's sadly telling that you could make this statement, and get so many likes for it.

Women in Nigeria (I expand on them in https://www.nairaland.com/4705302/nigerian-feminists-slam-dj-cuppy#70752277 ) are responsible for a lot of societal benefits that we take for granted today, including full education and employment opportunities for women, as well as the right to vote. We owe a lot to women in our past, present, and future who fight for women's rights. To paint them in the way you did is unfair, and inaccurate.
I owe a lot to African mothers and other women in the past that fought for equality without oppressing people of the opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by HardMirror(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
darkchild64:

tell me one human institution that is not abused,and I would quit talking about feminism,people fight and kill each other because of football,should we ban football then ?,why not concentrate on feminism as a concept and leave out the people you regard as feminists,
dumb reply. Who asked you for all the story you are telling? I am correcting your misconception that only nigerian girls could be dumb. That is all. I dont care about any other thing you are saying. Kapish
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Oreofepeters: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
feminists need to be dickmatized or raped so as lesbians for brain reformat
Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Mart1994(m): 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
Wetin kwansine me with feminist? what is a feminism? Mah own na to fin beta woman marri o... All these wans na long talk.

make I dey chop my bread and tea in peace jor...

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by sinaj(f): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hanseel1:

You're dumb just like DJ cuppy. It would've been better if you didn't comment at all .

If not for feminists, would you vote? you won't have been working as a woman.
In a bid to impress men you decided to spew bullshit with your ugly face.

Why will you notice married and important feminists when you're an unexposed village tout whose sole aim of being on nairaland is to impress men.
lol
You dont have to be so bitter and vulgar to express your point smiley

@ boldened, All thanks to Women of the past that fought for social justice and equality wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by Andyskyz: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
I don't really know what the are fighting for I personally don't see myself better than any lady I just believe somethings are meant for them and some are meant for we there is no sense in this battle and am thinking it won't work No offence

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement by SassyVixen(f): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
sinaj:
They are misandrists hiding under the cloak of feminism. True feminists do not hate men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Flees As Police Tries To Arrest Her For Cyber Bullying / Picture Of D'banj In His Days @ LASU Epe. / Queen Irene Onwuka's Birthday Party In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.