Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp (57822 Views)

BBNaija: AY Reacts To Tacha's Disqualification, Says It's Women's Thing / AY reacts to Tonto Dikeh and Churchill Marriage Saga. / AY Reacts To Davido Buying Chioma N45 Million Porsche Car On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by bigcasava1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
CleverG123:
Any body who want to be like Davido, should go to school because education is power.
Where is Chioma?
i know ur anger is davido fall inlove wt a biafra girl? is because she's has qualities needed as a good wife which u can't have it by going to sch. for ur info, chioma is a made girl.
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by ChiefAzubuike(f): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
bigcasava1:
bros. what is ur greviances? is it davido abi na d girls abi na d soilder?
Do you have any idea who you're talking to?
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by rock003: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
sinaj:
Chioma is on this table too

You mean this table that AY is shaking? grin
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by taskcompleteng: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hmmmmmm...if to say him spray dollar here ehen, I for happy

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by saxj(m): 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
one mind is doing me asif amongst dz idiots dah wantu kee demself to see their younger bro lies abt 20+ 1st class students. and @ convocation, d vc says "u have excelled in character and in learning"
ol dz ones nw showing deir real character can we say dey r dropouts??
SMH

This is Nigeria,, MUmu na our motto
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by GetCofOProperty: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
saxj:
one mind is doing me asif amongst dz idiots dah wantu kee demself to see their younger bro lies abt 20+ 1st class students. and @ convocation, d vc says "u have excelled in character and in learning"
ol dz ones nw showing deir real character can we say dey r dropouts??
SMH

This is Nigeria,, MUmu na our motto

The boy don get him star already and he's utilizing it to its full potential!

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by EbuGeneral(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
If I was there, I'll just press Nyash and b0oby
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
i am ashamed of this graduate......SUFFER HEAD MENTALITY,No wonder we are used and dumped and worthless in the eyes of the politicians.....Buhari e-media team will see this pics and contract davido as the youth coordinator of his campaign or something and believe me this will be a big political tool

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by MeeLan: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
you think say Davido they stress for class matter? the gods don butter him certificate before him graduate! all these artist dey go school go flex and obtain kpali.

1 Like

Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by pbells006: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
See some of these worthless girls wey if you be toast outside go dey do shakara. See them climbing each other like ladder just to have a glimpse of davido when he land earlier today.

See naija army. See as dem surround am like body guards. When I was serving in 1995, some of them chased me around like chicken all because I was too sick to come out for parade.

Moreover after This swearing in , the next time you go see David na when he wan collect certificate. Y6ou can't expect him to spend 3 weeks in a mosquito infested hostel and defaecate inside the bush like a normal corper.

He just came for the swearing in ceremony which is compulsory and after that , he'll definitely be off to his ikoyi mansion eating sharwama and drinking bournvita while you rely on spoilt platoon beans to keep body and soul together..

You Served in #1995 and things were that bad then? I would have called you Lia Mo
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Barbieperry(f): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Airforce1, did you read what AY said? Dropping out of school to become a Davido isn't the way forward. grin
to become an E-money grin
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by piagetskinner(m): 10:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
nawa o..see some people wive's and husbands..some people's parents stampeding themselves because of davido

chai
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by warbey9(m): 11:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
DYSC INDEED,LAZY YOUTH :DDYSC INDEED,LAZY YOUTH
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Ashley86400: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Education is our passport to the future, no matter the amount you have in your bank account. For All Those Aspiring to Be like Davido, go to school!!!!

Visit here for more photos >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/comedian-ay-reacts-to-fans-mobbing.html
Tell that to Ronaldo, Messi and Neymar. . .
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by Rinsola32(f): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2018
kunmiiii:
See our future leaders oo...Graduates!!

Lmao!! Jumping and climbing on each other to see someone who drove in to intimidate and oppress you without any regards to all the rules they have been standing in the sun for hours obeying, shining teeth with the hope of taking a selfie with him that doesn't add any value to their lives.

See all of them raising hand up to snap him. What will they use the picture to do?

I tire
Re: AY Reacts To Corpers Mobbing Davido At NYSC Orientation Camp by bigcasava1(m): 3:05am On Nov 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Do you have any idea who you're talking to?
homo sapien ofcos, abeg fade!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Inside Her Bedroom ( Adorable Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Joins #EndSARS Protest In Lagos (Video)) / Meet The First Nigerian Musician To Release An Album (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.