Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,174 members, 7,829,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia (4852 Views)

Many Nland Guys Have Decided To Turn Female So Why Shouldn't I / How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland. / What The Hell Happened To Nland Today (12-05-2010)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by rhymz(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2010
Hahahahaha. . .love don sour ni. . Lol. . You always break me up with your theatrics. .
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by 190: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2010
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by R3tr0str(f): 8:12pm On Jul 02, 2010
190:

spot on~

Missy B,
Tell them,
Goosh why so much hatred within our midst
can u refer to the statement made by R3tr0st^r
Goosh, This is really getting serious

Uhmm 190 pls keep my name out of your post, I'm not hating on you or anyone from your clique. Btw I'm not a newbie, I've been on NL for a long time, maybe even before you so you don't have a point.
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by 190: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2010
^^
Get lost
Do i have a clique
Berra watch ur mouf, lady
U dont know me and i dont know u before
I know that u and some other riff-rats were reffering to me and others
i wont blame you sha, but rather the person that started this thread
so please watch your mouf,

Just a warning!!
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by R3tr0str(f): 6:11am On Jul 03, 2010
I don't remember me insulting you or telling you to get lost in my last post on this thread but I guess you want me to so do me a favour and stfu and you know what, you can't know me in real life and I deff do not want to know you, smft and I know you're not calling me a riff-rat. Btw you can't blame me but yourself for putting my damn name in your post and then telling me to get lost smh
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by 190: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2010
^^

Ok ive heard u
Now go and sleep~

Im busy~
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by R3tr0str(f): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2010
^^^smft, now you need to get LOST
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by 190: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2010
^^ ;d
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by R3tr0str(f): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2010
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by 190: 11:54pm On Jul 03, 2010
^^

lets be friendz!! grin
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by foreignboy: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2010
grin grin grin ;Dhello philip pls take it easy with them.but watch your back cool cool shocked
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by tkb417(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2010
Missy B:

As usual, some ornery persons have taken this thread serzly and thrown the humor in the drain. Animosity is a biatch, I swear.
Even a tot can tell the poster was hungry for attention and wanted to ease his itching fingers . . . . . hence, the reason for the thread.

To the Newbies . . . . .It's not true that old members look for the slightest opportunity to pounce on You.
Newbie/Oldbie/Active poster/Moderator . . . . . is not honorific and I don't think even a 1/2 ibs brained individual would think otherwise.

Even oldbies get their share of the tantrum too if they say something out of point.
Nigerians in general, are vocally aggressive and NL is a mini Nigeria . . . .Deal with it.

Mint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@OP
The oldies were once newbies

live with the shenanigans and be who u are.
Funny enuff, i never knew you were a 'newbie' tot u got banned and changed ur ID
uve been making good posts so why bother about the 'oldies'

when u get cursed, reply 10 folds.

That has been my mantra since day 1 on NL and it doesnt fail

being a newbie has got nothin to do with the quality of ur posts, if ure good/smart/intelligent, even the oldies will cower when u post
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by blank(f): 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2010
My main problem is with all the vile insults being hurled left right and centre.
It pisses me off cos i wonder why people think they should just insult u cos they av nothing better to contribute.
Noisemakers.
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by papa190(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by debosky(m): 8:57pm On Jul 20, 2010
Cultists? cheesy grin grin
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by 1105(f): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^
U included~ grin grin
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by Chongaiman: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2010
Poster,
I feel you. You make sense!

There must be something about this forum that not every member is aware of.
Observed one member begging/imploring to be unbanned all over the place as if his life depended on it!
Seems some people now live out their lives in cyberspace!
Just wondering what kind of experience or sophistication a pre-JAMB oldie with thousands of posts to his/her credit (probably due to plenty idle time) would have over a newbie professor with just a couple of posts (probably due to commitments elsewhere).

Once came across a thread in which one unfortunate poster was more or less told off for having the temerity to voice out his opinion contrary to some oldies there, by virtue of his limited number of posts.
Some vitriolic and rabid insults in the name of replies/arguments, often leave one with a feeling of disappointment/disillusionment.
Sadly, it seems many NLers are hurting deep inside (for out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh).
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by Ladyrsky46: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by Phate07(m): 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2010
cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2010
i know I am LATE and this is an old post but it's an eye opener and some of you all have issues! lol grin
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by Odunnu: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2011
Lol @topic. I remember ths thread
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:24pm On Mar 25, 2011
[size=13pt]I can't tell why the poster is complaining- though , it is funny enough to give a smile on the face . Honestly speaking i have seen this is a kind of joke thread to say , members with 1000's of post are cult members? they're are not cult members than active and always current on the forum . grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by Odunnu: 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2011
Because you are a member of ths cult you are defending them abi?
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2011
[size=13pt]My dear they're not cult members. . . don't mind the poster he's just seeking the attention of people .[/size]

Odunnu:

Because you are a member of ths cult you are defending them abi?
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2011
LMAO not surprised 190 made the list. tongue
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 16, 2011
Lol @ poster

And looks like the Cult heroes dont contribute anything reasonable in here, those names are unserious humans
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by 190: 12:28am On Apr 16, 2011
if im not on the list before wud it be complete
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:33am On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]Now you come out boasting . . . Clap !!! cool[/size]

190:

if im not on the list before wud it be complete
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by 190: 10:27am On Apr 19, 2011
but its true ( honey )
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by Phate07(m): 10:54am On Apr 19, 2011

Smh. undecided
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2011
[size=13pt]I know. . . honey , but i wasn't expecting you to praise yourself . grin
[/size]
190:

but its true ( honey )
Re: Nland Cult:"so Called Founding Fathers Who Run Rackets In Nairaland. . .e.g Odia by InkedNerd(f): 6:35pm On Apr 19, 2011
@OP: That really was an entertaining write up lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Images You Can't Unsee / Ask Me Anything You Want About My Country (Ethiopia) / The World’s Smallest Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.