Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,446 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:05 PM

Please Let's Discuss This Issue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Let's Discuss This Issue. (567 Views)

Let’s Discuss This Dear Men & Women; Ladies & Gent’s / Discuss This Post (100 Marks) / SEX DOLL: It's Here! Bible Prophecy Coming To Pass.(let's Discuss This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Let's Discuss This Issue. by Flame4chi(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2018
Married men/sugar daddies and the ladies they are dating/going out with! same with sugar mummies and younger guys. who is to be blame?
Re: Please Let's Discuss This Issue. by Bluezy13(m): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2018
Everyone.
Re: Please Let's Discuss This Issue. by donbachi(m): 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lack of home training..if their parents had instilled into their heads,that such acts are ungodly...many won't indulge into it..because,it is culturally and religiously wrong.
Re: Please Let's Discuss This Issue. by Offpoint: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
none but the GENITALS
Re: Please Let's Discuss This Issue. by chiommy123(f): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Married men that lie about their status. Girls that have long throat

1 Like

Re: Please Let's Discuss This Issue. by Flame4chi(m): 5:29am On Mar 09, 2019
chiommy123:
Married men that lie about their status. Girls that have long throat

Married men hiding status? You should be able to detect a married man when you meet one. I disagree.
Re: Please Let's Discuss This Issue. by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 09, 2019
Flame4chi:

Married men hiding status? You should be able to detect a married man when you meet one. I disagree.
I have seen a married guy that claimed the single status..not all you can detect.
Back to the topic,i think i'll put the blame on married men.For fvck sake...
why will someone decide to get married when he knows he isn't done with promiscuity?
Why can't he flex all he wanted,hang his boot before settling down?
What stops him from taking his wife to those bbq joints and beer parlour?
What stops him from going clubbing with wifey?..abi na abomination?
My friend...those foolish married men are the ones encouraging prostitution,they shower these young oloshos with gifts beyong measures.abeg I don tire...too lazy to type
Re: Please Let's Discuss This Issue. by popweezy(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2019
I SWEAR, NA ALL THESE MARRIED MEN DEY MAKE GIRLS EXPENSIVE FOR WE GUYS.. DAT'S WHY GUYS ALSO GO FOR YOUNG GIRLS.. SO IT SHALL CONTINUE

(1) (Reply)

My Husband,his Family & My Neighbors Are Tormenting Me! / Can I Trust On My Life Partner? / Nollywood Star, Michael Okon's Bride-to-be Releases Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.