Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,390 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Serious Minded Man Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Minded Man Pls (1836 Views)

“I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her / My Best Friend Want To Take Away My Man- Pls Advise / Man Must Always be a Man, Pls Check This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Minded Man Pls by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Get the fvck outta my mentions. Square-ass b!tch

Ok
Re: Serious Minded Man Pls by Didcot: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Anfieldboss:

I wonder why you're so pained cheesy grin, or are you also a single mother desperately looking for a man to marry you Sorry to burst your bubbles but I am not interested wink

There we go, half wit, I am not a female, you flipping dunce!

The point here is the poor lady has placed an advert, there are loads of men out there who desire her type but instead a fu...cking dingbat which you are is here spitting all over the thread....

You fu...cking nonce!
Re: Serious Minded Man Pls by Anfieldboss: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Didcot:

There we go, half wit, I am not a female, you flipping dunce!

The point here is the poor lady has placed an advert, there are loads of men out there who desire her type but instead a fu...cking dingbat which you are is here spitting all over the thread....

You fu...cking nonce!

Men are logical but you are far from being logical! And I maintain my stand only a few men will go for single mothers save single fathers too. Take a look at the advice I gave her, I mean well for her. Besides if finding a man was so easy with her being a single mother, she wouldn't be doing this advert in the first place and also clearly stating it, so any man interested in her would know what he is going into.
This is the last time I would reply your mentions, au revoir!
Re: Serious Minded Man Pls by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Get the fvck outta my mentions. Square-ass b!tch
You first mentioned her thinking she will smile at you, now she is a bitch? If you like a girl, simply ask nicely or pm her instead of acting like a goat.

Some men with their awkward way of seeking for girl's attention in this forum undecided .
Re: Serious Minded Man Pls by milemimi93(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
ClixMaster:
You first mentioned her thinking she will smile at you, now she is a bitch? If you like a girl, simply ask nicely or pm her instead of acting like a goat.

Some men with their awkward way of seeking for girl's attention in this forum undecided .

Shut the fvck up... You know nothing about us..
Re: Serious Minded Man Pls by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Shut the fvck up... You know nothing about us..
Suit yourself... Pvssy
Re: Serious Minded Man Pls by milemimi93(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
ClixMaster:
Suit yourself... Pvssy

The girl u were backing is laughing at u..
Re: Serious Minded Man Pls by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

The girl u were backing is laughing at u..
Am too big for your asslicking game boy
Re: Serious Minded Man Pls by milemimi93(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
ClixMaster:
Am too big for your asslicking game boy

Learn how to mind yo fvcken business.
Re: Serious Minded Man Pls by Kingpops(f): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
I no they whatapps

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Propose/marry A Lady That Keep Lot Of Guys Around / Deleted post / Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Valentine Day And She Told Him ‘no’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.