Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,700 members, 7,840,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants (19068 Views)

I Cannot Tell The Governor On What To Do After Leaving Office - Wike (Throwback) / Tinubu To Yahaya Bello: Let’s Unite To Extract Nigerians From Poverty / Wale Oke: I Am Praying For God To Remove Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by kennypoju04: 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Naychuzzy:
You who should be worried about your own reelection bid.
rivers is PDP he will definitely win
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by kkboy(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wike who is not sure of being reelected> I no fit shot......

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by windwayltd: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
WIKE YOUR TWENTY PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANTS COME TOGETHER IS TWENTY VOTES NOT MORE THIS TIME AROUND NO MAGO MAGO NO SUPREME COURT FOR YOU AGAIN OK AND YOU WILL SURELY NOT RETURN AS A GOVERNOR OF RIVER STATE YOU KNOW IT. BLOODS AND DEAD BODIES Hmmmm WILL surely WAKE UP TO KICK YOU OUT.

Hmmmmm

LOOK AT HOW WE ARE UNITED TO KEEP MOHAMADU BUHARI THERE TILL 2023 SO GO AND THINK ABOUT YOUR SELF AND THE RIVER STATE MONEY YOU ARE ABOUT TO WASTE FOR PDP NATION WIDE ALREADY LOST CAMPAIGN

SAIBABA
PROUDLYBUHARIST

MONSTER CROWD FOR BUHARI ALL WITH PVCs to keep him till 2023

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by ifiokjohn(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Roger3D:
You cannot remove Buhari cos we will not let you. You and all your fellow wailers are in the minority. Do you know the army of millions who will turn out and vote for the man while you sit at home watching television? Only death can stop Buhari so better start praying he dies
armiy of millions like the almajiri children? anyway if they vote him back na dem go suffer.
bunch of parasite
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by ofuonyebi: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wike's dream is like a Robbers dreams in Alice Wonderland of the Robbots....He forgot that one-million corrupt PINDINPIN joined together

as one single candidate cannot withstand a'lifeless but incorruptible Sai Baba' in any election..Time shall tell...i am evn sure that there will be

disarray as many of the so call aspirants are selfish shylocks and rogues..

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
I Hope U Guys Succeed Cos Jail Time Awaits Plenty Peeps Shud D Lifeless 1 Return
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by clickwtB(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wike the wiked keep dreaming until you yourself is removed from office!!! grin cheesy
PMB the great till 2013 grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by einsteine(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
gaby:
I go like see how una wan take unite with una over bloated egos and divergent penchant for personal/selfish interests.

It is this same unity you are presently preaching that got you and Amaechi this far as best pals abi?

Until you guys press delete on the system of whatever operating system this country is being run on and reinstal an mdg compliant version, na so una go dey run around in circles.

Na we all dey suffer am oo but I know say na una dey feel am pass and dey susceptible to guard and protect una loots and power. Poor man wey dey ground already, where him wan fall go again. Na parable o

Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, himself ready to do watchnite.

Check out my siggy to my amazing travel story and preorder for the paper back version of my book .

How did APC do the same thing in 2015? Didn't APC also have many ambitious contestants?
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by GoldHorse(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Igba oko, Igba Ada nba oke dite!
Oke oje, oke omu
Oke loma bori gbogbo won....

Pdp eo ti poto!

No mind me o no be incantations, na Yoruba poem o grin cheesy

Sai Baba till 2023!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by Roger3D(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
ifiokjohn:
armiy of millions like the almajiri children? anyway if they vote him back na dem go suffer.
bunch of parasite
Patience Jonathan insulted the almajiri children before the 2015 elections and they drove her out of aso rock. The army of millions who will ensure Buhari remains in power next year includes me who will stand in the sun for hours just to vote while you armchair critics stay back at home to drink beer. After Buhari's victory, please come back to nairaland and continue with your wailing grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by andorbe: 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
oga no wory urself he is going
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by AngelicBeing: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
gaby:
I go like see how una wan take unite with una over bloated egos and divergent penchant for personal/selfish interests.

It is this same unity you are presently preaching that got you and Amaechi this far as best pals abi?

Until you guys press delete on the system of whatever operating system this country is being run on and reinstal an mdg compliant version, na so una go dey run around in circles.

Na we all dey suffer am oo but I know say na una dey feel am pass and dey susceptible to guard and protect una loots and power. Poor man wey dey ground already, where him wan fall go again. Na parable o

Check out my siggy to my amazing travel story and preorder for the paper back version of my book .
Chai grin

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by budusky05(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
If you like form United party you and whoever your calling has failed.

Sai baba
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by ClassiqLegend(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
hmmm see dis one oo, who is he uniting wit?is he uniting wit dogs or cows,mtsww better mind urself oo toh me i don tell u
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by akdjr(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wike do you actually mean what u just said? Na USA u want go thief vote from? Wetin happen when result start coming frm the north in 2015 never teach u lesson about numbers?
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by Sabdeejat: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
100% Unity and 100 of old fools like those cannot beat pmb,so pmb till 2023 if you don't like go to hell....
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by NorthernSerene(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Silent they say is the best answer for a fool. Wawa, shasha.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by senatordave1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
kennypoju04:
rivers is PDP he will definitely win
Yet magnus abbe won senate seat and apc were leading pdp in ph bye polls.before thinking of buhari,go and remove david mark and ekweremadu from the senate first
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by senatordave1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
andorbe:
oga no wory urself he is going
With attahiru that cant win hes lga in sokoto?
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by keneck1: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ekez:
That wan na for sure
self deceit the worst form of disease any person can inflict on himself, you are receiving yourself and you know that.All of you shall be put to shame PDP is dead son always remember that.
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by maxzzo1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Naychuzzy:
You who should be worried about your own reelection bid.
Na u wan win wike? For na nobody
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by omolajaone: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Go and ask man united
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by FrancisIgya: 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
No vacancy in Aso Rock come 2019. I say back to sender.No weapon fashoined against Buhari by the coalition of looters shall prosper. Infact Buhari should expand existing prisons and build new ones to accomodate them.
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by spyworlddigcon: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
The course on track.....there is no going back, Buhari and APC must leave, they must go

fabinfos:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has called on the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirants to unite and sack the non-performing All Progressives Congress (APC)-led Federal Government.

Wike also called on the presidential aspirants to support whoever emerged as the party’s candidate after the presidential primary.

He spoke yesterday, at the Government House, Port Harcourt, during a condolence visit by a PDP presidential aspirant and former governor of Sokoto State, Attahiru Bafarawa, over the death of the State’s Attorney General, Emmanuel Aguma.

He said: “What we are saying is that all of us must put our heads together to remove this government that does not mean well for Nigerians. Power comes from God. If God says it is you, there is nothing any man can do about it. Man can only struggle.”

On Aguma’s death, Wike thanked the former Sokoto State governor for his condolence visit.

The governor described Aguma as a dependable ally who stood by his administration to the end of his life.

In his remarks, Bafarawa said that the visit was to condole with Wike. He said human beings will taste death at some point and prayed God to grant the late attorney-general paradise.

http://kikiotolu.com/2019-lets-unite-and-remove-buhari-from-office-wike-tells-pdp-aspirants/

Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
gaby:

"" I go like see how una wan take unite with una over bloated egos and divergent penchant for personal/selfish interests ""

PDP are the masters of the game.
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by yembet(f): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
thesicilian:
Of what use is removing Buhari if his replacement is going to be even more incompetent?
I don't understand, the difference PDP will bring to Nigeria and Nigerians, if they eventually return.
What were their achievements, over the years of their looting, stealing and wrecking , the nation's economy.
They plurged the country to abject, poverty and a haven ofor criminals. So sad, that most of you politicians still think we'll believe you.
You are all rogues !
God will deliver us from yo
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by yembet(f): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
thesicilian:
Of what use is removing Buhari if his replacement is going to be even more incompetent?
I don't understand, the difference PDP will bring to Nigeria and Nigerians, if they eventually return.
What were their achievements, over the years of their looting, stealing and wrecking , the nation's economy.
They plurged the country to abject, poverty and a haven ofor criminals. So sad, that most of you politicians still think we'll believe you.
You are all rogues !
God will deliver us from you
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by gentlegenius(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
thesicilian:
Buhari was not the best alternative to Jonathan in 2015 but we Nigerians still vote for him just because we were hungry for change...Buhari didn't win because Nigerians WANTED HIM to rule, rather he won because Nigerians VOTED AGAINST GEJ. Right now our hunger for change is even more stronger, so we'll vote out buhari without caring about who replace him. This is the only way we can make our future leaders to sit up and perform because they'll know that power belongs to the people.
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by ozaovehe(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
gentlegenius:

Buhari was not the best alternative to Jonathan in 2015 but we Nigerians still vote for him just because we were hungry for change...Buhari didn't win because Nigerians WANTED HIM to rule, rather he won because Nigerians VOTED AGAINST GEJ. Right now our hunger for change is even more stronger, so we'll vote out buhari without caring about who replace him. This is the only way we can make our future leaders to sit up and perform because they'll know that power belongs to the people.
Be truthful to your self, you never voted for baba grin
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by Kingspin(m): 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Naychuzzy:

Perchance.. But you never can tell, as his opponent is yet to arise.. And secondly, as long as APC controls federal, it won't be an easy ride for him.
If Wike goes about like Buahri he will lose Rivers.
Re: 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants by Judicible(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ok
That's good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Abubakar Sarki, Others Neutralised In Battle With Troops In Sambisa / Mohammad Jamiu Is Governor Yahaya Bello’s Greatest Legacy In Kogi - Eunice Agada / Buhari: Why Nigeria Is Interested In Niger Republic’s Domestic Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.