Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,442 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ (26869 Views)

Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / President Buhari Receives German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, At Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Yyeske(m): 9:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
BastardMicheal:
[s][/s]
ReElectBuhari, igbos are pigs and id!ots - nnamdi kanu

90% of igbo women are who.res - nnamdi kanu.

Kiss the truth grin
Thanks abeg, they think we've all forgotten how Nnamdi Kanu even desecrated the Catholic and Anglican churches those days, as well as Yoruba headed Pentecostal churches, they hailed him.
He insulted other Igbos and calling them derogatory names and they cheered him, it is now he's seen that his runaway cowardly leader is no more that he wants to cry on my shoulder.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by BruncleZuma: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Benekruku(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Donald95:
Without your brainless and lifeless Economic policies, The number of people trying to leave would have been minimal.

I know the dullard with NEPA certificate ain't understanding what Merkel is saying that's why he is wearing head piece to get interpretation .

Nigerians never know what fell on them if it is Curse from devil or Punishment from God.(Two separate time of leadership and both where characterized with poverty)

Please STFU!

You not making an iota of common sense

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hahaha buhari never fails no surprise me
Lifeless thing
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Waffarianman(m): 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Your time is up.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by papalsbuIl: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
BastardMicheal:
[s][/s]
ReElectBuhari, igbos are pigs and id!ots - nnamdi kanu

90% of igbo women are who.res - nnamdi kanu.

Kiss the truth grin
lalasticlala obinoscopy seun
rule 2 10 and 19

Thanks
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yyeske:
I know who I am referring to so don't call for any undue sympathy by associating my people with your case.
Deal with your IPOB dream while I and other progressive Nigerians help Ndigbo to achieve our dream. If you think associating the great Igbo nation with a terrorist group called IPOB, forget it.
When your leader Nnamdi Kanu called Igbos not in support of IPOB pigs and eediots, you cheered him then but now we had decided to return the gesture back, you are screaming.

Hasty conclusion is not a healthy reply and won't solve ur issues out either

Guten tag
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yyeske:
Thanks abeg, they think we've all forgotten how Nnamdi Kanu even desecrated the Catholic and Anglican churches those days, as well as Yoruba headed Pentecostal churches, they hailed him.
He insulted other Igbos and calling them derogatory names and they cheered him, it is now he's seen that his runaway cowardly leader is no more that he wants to cry on my shoulder.

As if u are the only religionist in igboland

And self pity u hv gotten.
Good night.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by nelronaldo(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
This is wickedness. When these immigrants are in danger, the whites do not bother about anything else other than to save them first before deciding whether to deport them or not.
Now the man who is chasing them away by inflicting hardship on them at home is saying this.
Nobody is encouraging illegal migration but saying they are on their own is inhumane.
The other day thousands of Venezuelans migrated to neighboring countries illegally because of their country's inflation rate, so it is not a Nigeria thing.
The hardship in this country is too much. The only difference between us and those war ravaged countries is that we are not fighting.
If Buhari cares about them he should fix things. That's why he was voted into power. But no, he looks clueless even more than the one he called clueless in 2015

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by tunary(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
At their own risk, so you want them to continue suffering in nigeria abi
See person way them call president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Ttipsy(f): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
OK what about the internal migrants destabilising the country's security..
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by gaby(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Opari.....
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Bullhari007(m): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
useless clueless old tyrant I know this is what he can say
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Bollinger(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Damn Buhari doesn't still realise the the current high rate of illegal immigrants from Nigeria trying to cross into Europe using the desert and ocean is as a result of his ultra poor leadership the has made hopelessness the only currency most Nigerians now come across which has seen Nigeria turn into poverty capital of the world in just 3 years with a mind boggling 6 Nigerians plummeting into abject poverty every minute .

Nigerians have been fleeing Nigeria in droves since the 80s. I don't think Buhari has been president since 1980. As dull as he is, he is not the only reason you all have problems.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
This Buhari na real mumu o grin
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by lexy2014: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
buharitill2023:
We can not support illegal criminal jobless aggressive lifeless lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
Those illegal migrants are greedy nigerians.
what of buhari when he migrated to London 4 several months? Is that selflessness?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by nelronaldo(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bollinger:

Nigerians have been fleeing Nigeria in droves since the 80s. I don't think Buhari has been president since 1980. As dull as he is, he is not the only reason you all have problems.
Yeah true.. things have been bad. Nigerians have been fleeing but it has never been this worse.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by nelronaldo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
buharitill2023:
We can not support illegal criminal jobless aggressive lifeless lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
Those illegal migrants are greedy nigerians.
Why can't you guys just make a complete statement without this?
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Diso60090(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Auladimeji:
Edoites right now

You wan use naff kill pmb grin
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Exactly. Yeah we know things could be better in Nigeria but not that bad to risk one's life on such perilous journey. And most of them are even going there to indulge in illegality. If they have decided to play suwe with their life then so be it may they rest in peace angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
After mauling over the president's statement I can say he is damn correct.
Immigration ,I mean illegal immigration did not start under this government because some of us are so forgetful that even way back during Obasanjos regime we were still having illegal immigrants but to a lesser degree.
If it was taken care of then, it wouldn't have snowballed into what we have today.
The point is, ILLEGAL immigrants,especially boys from my place(Edo state) are lazy,irresponsible and are not contented with the little they are legally making are the ones roaming our streets whose sole aim is to make money at any cost.
Even if it means killing somebody to make money.
Little wonder, ritual killings are becoming somewhat rampant in the South East and West.
Values are no longer taught, and morality and shame have been thrown to the dustbin. Dignity of labour is now seen as a slavish thing and being truthful is now seen has somebody suffering from halitosis.
And you think buhari will just wave a magic wand and everywhere turns to Disneyland?
we must be joking.
If we don't fix it now.
I am telling you for free,this country will be inhabitable for parents in the future.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
I was a suppoter of Mr Buhari due to some weaknesses from my neighbor and elder brother Mr Jonathan,now because of Mr Buhari poor handling of security issues and his tribal tendencies I've diss him out, but let us support him in some certain things like what he just said.

Why on earth will you leave your country to Europe illegally without proper documentation..Do we like the illegals here from Niger and Chad? Let not be too foolish in opposing everything this man said.

Mr President, send any fool brought back to their villages where they belong, Europe is for Europeans and Africa is for Africans.

Simple. iF you want to travel to Europe, go to passport office and then apply for visa though the right channel, if not the Arabs will use you as slave with hard labour and for girls, your toto will be more wider than river Benue.

Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by buharitill2023: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
lexy2014:
what of buhari when he migrated to London 4 several months? Is that selflessness?
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist don't know the difference btw legal travel or tourism and migrants

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Buffalowings3(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
This guy is a dunce?
I just wasted my vote.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by buharitill2023: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
papalsbuIl:
lalasticlala obinoscopy seun
rule 2 10 and 19

Thanks
why not check if the terrorist nnamdi kanu said so or not.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by papalsbuIl: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
[s]
buharitill2023:
why not check if the terrorist nnamdi kanu said so or not.
[/s]
sorry i don't reply to vagabonds
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Willzkid(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
This is why I'm somewhat in support of Trump's anti illegal immigration stance. Why do we pretend that it is the responsibility of the developed nations to accept illegal immigrants when their leaders like Mr. Buhari couldn't care less about them.
The earlier we start holding our leaders to their responsibility, the better for us. Which person like to waka through desert if ground level for Naija?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu / More Police Officers Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (video) / Labour Party Conducts Parallel Governorship Primaries In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.