Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ (26709 Views)

Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / President Buhari Receives German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, At Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by viceddy95(m): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
buharitill2023:
We can not support illegal criminal jobless aggressive lifeless lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
Those illegal migrants are greedy nigerians.

Everything is not tribalism kid,,use your brain sometimes

Buhari is evil....

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by donb06: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Please where are those people saying an insult on buhari by trump is an insult to all Nigerians... He is now outrightly disowning his own people.... TRUMP is busy shouting America First .... Theresa May putting Britain first while buhari is busy shouting OYO.... I know buhari will win next year's election but when jungle mature.... Nobody go run

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by reuben79: 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Edo girls and boys are 85% osobaba see ur life

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Dee60: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
The president obviously does not understand immigration and why people do so.

Think he has tried enough - There is no way the man should be allowed to contest again.

I see APC losing big time in 2019 except they pick the right candidates.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by shadyLP(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
buharitill2023:
We can not support illegal criminal jobless aggressive lifeless lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.

Hey asshole ,
Pls download this song titled "Zombie" by Cranberries..
I strongly believe that the band group really referred that track to you Zombies...
You're just a Zombie without cure here..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by lexy2014: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
buharitill2023:
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist don't know the difference btw legel travel or tourism and illegal migrants
prof pls explain d difference between in ur words "legal travel or tourism and illegal migrants"? Since u say there is legal tourism, is there also illegal tourism?
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by VULCAN(m): 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
No matter how hard you try, the people you worship above your own people will mock you behind your back.

Have you ever seen a Yoruba or Hausa putting his own people down to please another tribe?

Yyeske:
I know who I am referring to so don't call for any undue sympathy by associating my people with your case.
Deal with your IPOB dream while I and other progressive Nigerians help Ndigbo to achieve our dream. If you think associating the great Igbo nation with a terrorist group called IPOB, forget it.
When your leader Nnamdi Kanu called Igbos not in support of IPOB pigs and eediots, you cheered him then but now we had decided to return the gesture back, you are screaming.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by famosh: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
buharitill2023:
I tell you! Instead of this report wey Merkel dey report those daft gorilla descendants of shuku okike alabiabia, they should be sentenced to death by frying in hot red oil whenever they're caught overstaying their welcome or engaging in their usual drug peddling! They shouldn't carry their curse to Germany!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by shadyLP(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
centoke30:
what are we supposed to do now

The only solution to this pyschomaniac dummy called buhari is the summation of all PVC in 9ja to send em back to that pit in katsina called Daura..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by ADMAF(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Donald95:
Without your brainless and lifeless Economic policies, The number of people trying to leave would have been minimal.

I know the dullard with NEPA certificate ain't understanding what Merkel is saying that's why he is wearing head piece to get interpretation .
Nigerians never know what fell on them if it is Curse from devil or Punishment from God.(Two separate time of leadership and both where characterized with poverty)
Lol...... honestly, do you people expect them to get presidential dinner and a guard of honour upon their return? P.S Germans speak German nd not English. Hence, the need for intepretation, hence the need for Buhari's headset. Besides, m nt a Buhari advocate, I just get annoyed with hypocritical statements. Have a good nyts rest.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by famosh: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
ADMAF:

Lol...... honestly, do you people expect them to get presidential dinner and a guard of honour upon their return? P.S Germans speak German nd not English. Hence, the need for intepretatiin, hence the need for Buhari's headset. Besides, m nt a Buhari advocate, I just get annoyed with hypocritical statements. Have a good nyts rest.
Don't bother yourself by making sense on this app, bro! It's not necessary! The quality of brains here dey subzero, so you just deal with them on their level!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by lexy2014: 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:
After mauling over the president's statement I can say he is damn correct.
Immigration ,I mean illegal immigration did not start under this government because some of us are so forgetful that even way back during Obasanjos regime we were still having illegal immigrants but to a lesser degree.
If it was taken care of then, it wouldn't have snowballed into what we have today.
The point is, ILLEGAL immigrants,especially boys from my place(Edo state) are lazy,irresponsible and are not contented with the little they are legally making are the ones roaming our streets whose sole aim is to make money at any cost.
Even if it means killing somebody to make money.
Little wonder, ritual killings are becoming somewhat rampant in the South East and West.
Values are no longer taught, and morality and shame have been thrown to the dustbin. Dignity of labour is now seen as a slavish thing and being truthful is now seen has somebody suffering from halitosis.
And you think buhari will just wave a magic wand and everywhere turns to Disneyland?
we must be joking.
If we don't fix it now.

I am telling you for free,this country will be inhabitable for parents in the future.
u made 2 points. D first one I highlighted above. In d past, we were having emigration but 2a lesser degree. That means now, its getting worse. Y is it getting worse?

Second, u say buhari can't "just wave his magic wand" yet u say "if we don't fix it now". I mean, who are d "we"? Do d "we" that u say should fix it have magic wand?
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by buharitill2023: 11:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
lexy2014:
prof pls explain d difference between in ur words "legal travel or tourism and illegal migrants"? Since u say there is legal tourism, is there also illegal tourism?
no illegal tourism, is migrant.
Buhari only go for vacation, or medical vacation or medical tourism.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by buharitill2023: 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
lexy2014:
u made 2 points. D first one I highlighted above. In d past, we were having emigration but 2a lesser degree. That means now, its getting worse. Y is it getting worse?

Second, u say buhari can't "just wave his magic wand" yet u say "if we don't fix it now". I mean, who are d "we"? Do d "we" that u say should fix it have magic wand?
to fix it gradually not by magic,
So the jobless aggressive lifeless lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist should be patient.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
lexy2014:

You think government can do it alone.
The 'we' here is you and me. If our attitude towards issues change things will get better otherwise this pointing of fingers won't work.
Attitude oga!
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Yyeske(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Hasty conclusion is not a healthy reply and won't solve ur issues out either

Guten tag
Bonjour!
I gave the reply that suited your post so say something else.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Yyeske(m): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Juliusmalema:

As if u are the only religionist in igboland

And self pity u hv gotten.
Good night.
Question to you, Nnamdi Kanu did all that and you know it but was it right?
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Yyeske(m): 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
papalsbuIl:
lalasticlala obinoscopy seun
rule 2 10 and 19

Thanks
The person you quoted told the truth because the person he called out actually said all of that.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by famosh: 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
buharitill2023:
to fix it gradually not by magic,
So the jobless aggressive lifeless lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist should be patient.

Bro, the "eba fencist" questioning you is one of the Jonathan sycophants here! Instead of coming out straight that he's actually a Jonathan sycophant, he'll pretend throughout your discussion to be neutral! So know how you deal with am!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by King44(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
In fact anyone found guilty of immigrating illegally should be brought back to the local gvt and jailed asap, but what of those illegal Fulani and Lebanese migrant they should be jailed or deported too
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Yyeske(m): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
VULCAN:
No matter how hard you try, the people you worship above your own people will mock you behind your back.

Have you ever seen a Yoruba or Hausa putting his own people down to please another tribe?

My people are the Igbos and not the terrorist IPOB group, deal with that.
I'm better off with the ideology of BZM and BIM than IPOB who call for hate and killing of other people.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by King44(m): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
In fact anyone found guilty of immigrating illegally should be brought back to the local gvt and jailed asap, but what of those illegal Fulani and Lebanese migrant etc they should be jailed or deported too

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by potterdon: 12:15am On Sep 01, 2018
Yyeske:
Something has caught my attention with all these visits by foreign leaders, nobody talked about the lazy pigs and eediots of B..... because last time I checked we were told by them that the whole world was watching what Buhari was doing to them and the international community was coming for the head of our president or maybe I missed the memo when those foreign leaders discussed their plight with our able president.
guy can u for once behave like a human being I don't know why u have decided to be silly because of 30k. U idiotic and disgusting swine of buhari grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Temptee101(m): 12:30am On Sep 01, 2018
Yyeske:
Something has caught my attention with all these visits by foreign leaders, nobody talked about the lazy pigs and eediots of B..... because last time I checked we were told by them that the whole world was watching what Buhari was doing to them and the international community was coming for the head of our president or maybe I missed the memo when those foreign leaders discussed their plight with our able president.
You call that lifeless thing able?

Some of you are just wicked and plain evil. I spit on your cursed soul

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by naijaking1: 12:41am On Sep 01, 2018
When you elect a president that routinely goes overseas to bash his fellow country people; if NIgerians are not fraudulent, they're lazy, and now the advice to a German leader working hard for African immigrants it simply to remind her that those refugees are there at their own risk.

Next time, someone would ask why we don't like Buhari!
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Gratefulhrt03: 12:57am On Sep 01, 2018
Donald95:
Without your brainless and lifeless Economic policies, The number of people trying to leave would have been minimal.

I know the dullard with NEPA certificate ain't understanding what Merkel is saying that's why he is wearing head piece to get interpretation .

Nigerians never know what fell on them if it is Curse from devil or Punishment from God.(Two separate time of leadership and both where characterized with poverty)

Not enough reason to risk your life and commit a crime elsewhere. Illegal immigration is a crime.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by OreMI22: 1:03am On Sep 01, 2018
But the money the send back to Nigeria is good for Buhari's regime to earn hard currency.

Buhari is truly the WORST tragedy to befall Nigeria.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by sarcasticdude(m): 1:08am On Sep 01, 2018
Chai see as this lifeless fulani goat take abandon us for germany so?
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Bossjay0209: 1:20am On Sep 01, 2018
You never see anything yet. For your eyes we go ballout leave this "staged" village called country. #rubbish
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by africantycoon: 1:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Rainmania:
Exactly. Yeah we know things could be better in Nigeria but not that bad to risk one's life on such perilous journey. And most of them are even going there to indulge in illegality. If they have decided to play suwe with their life then so be it may they rest in peace angry
It's degrading to blacks to have to embark on these sorts of journeys..... there are jobs within ECOWAS.. .. there's agriculture @ a bare minimum.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:42am On Sep 01, 2018
VULCAN:

That guy is a Yoruba u people.should stop being ignorant.
That he speaks igbo doesn't make him.igbo.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:44am On Sep 01, 2018
Yyeske:
The person you quoted told the truth because the person he called out actually said all of that.

Then ur mother is a whor.e since u are claiming igbo and since he is saying the truth. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili / Tinubu Welcomes Google Global Team To Aso Rock / Jonathan Swears In New Ministers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.