Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ (26725 Views)

Buhari Receives Angela Merkel, German Chancellor (Pictures) / Picture Of Angela Merkel And Buhari Laughing In Abuja. Caption Photo / President Buhari Receives German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, At Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by africantycoon: 1:48am On Sep 01, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:
After mauling over the president's statement I can say he is damn correct.
Immigration ,I mean illegal immigration did not start under this government because some of us are so forgetful that even way back during Obasanjos regime we were still having illegal immigrants but to a lesser degree.
If it was taken care of then, it wouldn't have snowballed into what we have today.
The point is, ILLEGAL immigrants,especially boys from my place(Edo state) are lazy,irresponsible and are not contented with the little they are legally making are the ones roaming our streets whose sole aim is to make money at any cost.
Even if it means killing somebody to make money.
Little wonder, ritual killings are becoming somewhat rampant in the South East and West.
Values are no longer taught, and morality and shame have been thrown to the dustbin. Dignity of labour is now seen as a slavish thing and being truthful is now seen has somebody suffering from halitosis.
And you think buhari will just wave a magic wand and everywhere turns to Disneyland?
we must be joking.
If we don't fix it now.
I am telling you for free,this country will be inhabitable for parents in the future.
Very well said.... a president or governor can only build infrastructure.... actual development (character, orderliness, responsibility, civility etc rests with the people).
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by zinaunreal(m): 1:53am On Sep 01, 2018
IS THIS A PRESIDENT
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by papalsbuIl: 2:32am On Sep 01, 2018
[s]
Yyeske:
The person you quoted told the truth because the person he called out actually said all of that.
[/s]
all these fake igbos sef

okpo ntu yeroba claiming igbo

we know your type
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by BlackSpanner: 3:23am On Sep 01, 2018
ADMAF:

Lol...... honestly, do you people expect them to get presidential dinner and a guard of honour upon their return? P.S Germans speak German nd not English. Hence, the need for intepretation, hence the need for Buhari's headset. Besides, m nt a Buhari advocate, I just get annoyed with hypocritical statements. Have a good nyts rest.

Even if she spoke English, Bubu still needs certain things to be interpreted to him for easy comprehension. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Bollinger(m): 3:31am On Sep 01, 2018
nelronaldo:

Yeah true.. things have been bad. Nigerians have been fleeing but it has never been this worse.

That's what my dad told me in 1980. Everyone says that every 4 years. You know what? It's still going to get worse until Nigerians recognize and accept what the real problem is.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by zicoraads: 3:38am On Sep 01, 2018
This is one of my biggest problems with this country. The value for human life is totally non-existent. This should not be coming out of a country's leader.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by jumobi1(m): 3:44am On Sep 01, 2018
Buhari is one of those naturally wicked people. He says too many heartless things leaders shouldn’t say.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Amberon: 3:57am On Sep 01, 2018
Hay God grin
Hofbrauhaus:
Calling Buhari lifeless is an insult to lifeless people...

Buhari is worse than a dead man!
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Onyedika11(m): 5:13am On Sep 01, 2018
It is LEGAL not LEGEL. You need education in all ramifications!
buharitill2023:
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist don't know the difference btw legel travel or tourism and illegal migrants
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by usbcable(m): 5:16am On Sep 01, 2018
Pls who knows if this is true?

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 01, 2018
Yyeske:
Question to you, Nnamdi Kanu did all that and you know it but was it right?

This is coz u devote so much time listening to him

I can't even remember when ilistened or Watch his speeches but. In a saner clime two persons can't be mad at same time

For instance u having issues with ur Bro and both are threatening brimstone at sametime, u even went ahead to tell others how stupid the other is
Will such action solve the issue? Hell no

Didn't they insult ohaneze? But still they extend their hands of fatherly love to them.

All am saying is that u not the only one angry or smtin like that but try and be showing some restraints.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:02am On Sep 01, 2018
buharitill2023:
We can not support illegal criminal jobless aggressive lifeless lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
Those illegal migrants are greedy nigerians.

Eeyah......

Your oga mallam is murdering his reputation worldwide!

Stick to your guns, dude!

Faithful to the end!
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by ADMAF(m): 6:05am On Sep 01, 2018
BlackSpanner:

Even if she spoke English, Bubu still needs certain things to be interpreted to him for easy comprehension. grin grin grin
Lol. No wonder its been said that a Country's leadership is a reflection of its people (s). ....Joseph de Maistre
It's better I ignore the literal translation.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:05am On Sep 01, 2018
usbcable:
Pls who knows if this is true?

grin

Badt boi!

Chai!

Only me just dey laff for dis early morning!
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by yellowman2225(m): 6:09am On Sep 01, 2018
Donald95:
Without your brainless and lifeless Economic policies, The number of people trying to leave would have been minimal.

I know the dullard with NEPA certificate ain't understanding what Merkel is saying that's why he is wearing head piece to get interpretation .

Nigerians never know what fell on them if it is Curse from devil or Punishment from God.(Two separate time of leadership and both where characterized with poverty)

Nigeria is really !! Hmm. Can't the presido use a secret Bluetooth device to interpret to him? Must he always show he couldn't understand simple English. Surely, he lacks good advisers who are technology savvy.

The same youth he called lazy could advise him better on how to still get Hausa transalation of what the German Chancellor was saying without using that 15 Century headset.

Enough is Enough
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Yyeske(m): 6:29am On Sep 01, 2018
Juliusmalema:

This is coz u devote so much time listening to him

I can't even remember when ilistened or Watch his speeches but. In a saner clime two persons can't be mad at same time

For instance u having issues with ur Bro and both are threatening brimstone at sametime, u even went ahead to tell others how stupid the other is
Will such action solve the issue? Hell no

Didn't they insult ohaneze? But still they extend their hands of fatherly love to them.

All am saying is that u not the only one angry or smtin like that but try and be showing some restraints.
Good since you've admitted you never listened to him but I'm sure other forumites like me wouldn't forget all that transpired in a hurry. We even tried to talk about same restraint you talked about but what did we get in return, more insults. So bros, I have the right to give to them since they never showed any restraint when we tried correcting them.
Yes if my brother is doing something wrong and I tried correcting him but he hell bent on going ahead and even gave me some insults and called me all manner of derogation names, when he suffers the consequences, what do you expect me to do?
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by shedy03(m): 6:52am On Sep 01, 2018
buharitill2023:
We can not support illegal criminal jobless aggressive lifeless lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
Those illegal migrants are greedy nigerians.
Did you say "lifeless"? You must be referring to your boss, bubu. Lol.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by ahiboilandgas: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2018
Donald95:
Without your brainless and lifeless Economic policies, The number of people trying to leave would have been minimal.

I know the dullard with NEPA certificate ain't understanding what Merkel is saying that's why he is wearing head piece to get interpretation .

Nigerians never know what fell on them if it is Curse from devil or Punishment from God.(Two separate time of leadership and both where characterized with poverty)

choi
lies is just excessive greed and luv for material things how come people from niger republic or Katsina don't go over the Sahara despite been closer....u spend almost a million naira to cross Libya to italy when Italians don't have 2 k euros
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by shedy03(m): 6:54am On Sep 01, 2018
jumobi1:
Buhari is one of those naturally wicked people. He says too many heartless things leaders shouldn’t say.
I think it has to do with the Fulani he is.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by shedy03(m): 6:59am On Sep 01, 2018
ONKUWONU:
WHY MUST BUHARI BE THE ONE TO MEET WITH THESE INTERNATIONAL LEADERS? embarassed embarassed embarassed
It cos his policies are pushing Nigerians out to the lands of those international leaders and becoming nuisance to them. Nigerians constitute largest part of the immigrants in Europe.
These international leaders are here to put some senses into the lifeless one.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Konze70: 6:59am On Sep 01, 2018
Trump was right when he call this idiot LIFELESS.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2018
Yyeske:
Good since you've admitted you never listened to him but I'm sure other forumites like me wouldn't forget all that transpired in a hurry. We even tried to talk about same restraint you talked about but what did we get in return, more insults. So bros, I have the right to give to them since they never showed any restraint when we tried correcting them.
Yes if my brother is doing something wrong and I tried correcting him but he hell bent on going ahead and even gave me some insults and called me all manner of derogation names, when he suffers the consequences, what do you expect me to do?

No matter how stoned or hard ur heart is.....u can't. tell me u will be happy at his predicament??....u wont...

Blood is thicker than water bro
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by Konze70: 7:02am On Sep 01, 2018
So you want every nigerian to be suffering like people
from niger Republic and katsina ? Use you brain!!!
ahiboilandgas:
lies is just excessive greed and luv for material things how come people from niger republic or Katsina don't go over the Sahara despite been closer....u spend almost a million naira to cross Libya to italy when Italians don't have 2 k euros
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by lexy2014: 7:02am On Sep 01, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

You think government can do it alone.
The 'we' here is you and me. If our attitude towards issues change things will get better otherwise this pointing of fingers won't work.
Attitude oga!
U still didn't answer my question. Earlier, u said in previous administrations, emigration was less. These are ur words:

"Obasanjos regime we were still having illegal immigrants but to a lesser degree."

If this is d case, u are invariably saying emigration is higher now. D question I asked u is this d issue of Nigerians migrating getting worse in this administration?

Second, u have placed d burden of checkmating migration of Nigerians on d shoulders of "we", you&me citing your attitude & my attitude as d problem. Pls tell me, how does my attitude & ur attitude prevent other Nigerians from seeking greener pastures abroad?
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by lexy2014: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2018
africantycoon:

Very well said.... a president or governor can only build infrastructure.... actual development (character, orderliness, responsibility, civility etc rests with the people).
its funny when u guys say these things. first of, what is d infrastructure that d govt has built? Yes d citizens ought 2 display character, orderliness, responsibility, civility...but which of our leaders presently have these traits?
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by lexy2014: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2018
buharitill2023 post=70794211[b:
]no illegal tourism, is migrant.[/b]
Buhari only go for vacation, or medical vacation or medical tourism.

Pls correct ur grammar. I don't understand ur first statement.

U said this earlier:

"Those illegal migrants are greedy nigerians."
Pls explain how illegal migrants are greedy?

If what u say is true, how is it different from buhari going 2 London 4 medical tourism in d UK when he condemned medical tourism under PDP&promised 2 stop it? Isn't greed, selfishness & lack of patriotism that made buhari go on medical vacation in d UK when there are several hospitals here in d country? Isnt it a lack integrity 4 buhari 2 ask Nigerians to patronise made in Nigeria but he himself cannot do d same?
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by orisa37: 7:33am On Sep 01, 2018
Let Nigerians be confident to secure their Homelands and agree with Trump that Migration is a Privilege not a Right !!!
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by ahiboilandgas: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2018
Konze70:
So you want every nigerian to be suffering like people
from niger Republic and katsina ? Use you brain!!!
which brain ,brain of doing prostitution and cultism and selling drugs in europe
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by buharitill2023: 7:41am On Sep 01, 2018
lexy2014:

U said this earlier:

If what u say is true, how is it different from buhari going 2 London 4 medical tourism in d UK when he condemned medical tourism under PDP&promised 2 stop it? Isn't greed, selfishness & lack of patriotism that made buhari go on medical vacation in d UK when there are several hospitals here in d country? Isnt it a lack integrity 4 buhari 2 ask Nigerians to patronise made in Nigeria but he himself cannot do d same?

issue of life is not to be cajole with.
If your doctor here in Nigeria recommend a place for you to be treated alright, you are free to go.
For instance if your doctor recommended India for your kidney transplant won't you go and no law can hold you for that even if you have the best hospital in Nigeria.
But what buhari was against, is when you have a common headache, you run to abroad for treatment, that is bad and it was not helping the economy because people involved with such attitude were adverse to corruption.
Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by ahiboilandgas: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2018
lexy2014:

U said this earlier:

there primary motivation is getting huge wealth by fire by force then coming home to display I'll gotten wealth,they don't get enroll in university in europe ,many can raise over 500 k in Nigeria to travel but want to start a biz

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Angela Merkel: Illegal Nigerian Immigrants ‘At Their Own Risk’ by orisa37: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Calling Buhari lifeless is an insult to lifeless people...

Buhari is worse than a dead man!

His Focus is wierd, absurd, unsociable and uneconomic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili / 2027 Polls: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Agree To Form Merger Party - Utomi / Anger As Policemen Shoot Soldier In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.