Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User (6436 Views)

Jandor: And The Needless Politics Of Lies And Deceits. / Celebrating MKO Abiola Is Celebrating Vanity And Deceits. Here Is Why! / Alex Otti On Another Voyage Of Lies And Deceits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Arda1000(m): 8:32am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:
You are talking about your capital and I'm talking about the entire state.. Umuahia which is the Capital of Abia State does not and cannot have this kind of road
umuahia av been there,the road in the streets are terrible
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Butterflylleo: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

This is APC state

Oga na road and environment we dey talk about and not salaries.

Salaries can be paid in a week tops while roads and environmental upgrades require a lot more time to fix which if you miss it, you miss it.

Focus on the purpose of this thread you hear?

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Bro

What the hell is this?

How does this have anything to the do with a report released by" pulse media group" ?
Read more from business day newspaper I guess is more reliable grin

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by centoke30(m): 8:37am On Sep 01, 2018
Arda1000:
umuahia av been there,the road in the streets are terrible
which street in Umuahia please
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflylleo:

Oga na road and environment we dey talk about and not salaries.

Salaries can be paid in a week tops while roads and environmental upgrades require a lot more time to fix which if you miss it, you miss it.

Focus on the purpose of this thread you hear?
The road is a federal road, moreover APC states are well represented in bad roads and dirty environments, I believe you are from Benue.

2 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by centoke30(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Yes, my reference is 2016 because I was told that majority of the roads in the town have been like that for while.

Unless you have any evidence to suggest that the roads are better now of course
So I need to leave my business and go and start snapping pictures to make you happy. SMH
all those roads your talking about have been settled with the only thing holding that Osisioma LGA council road is that fly over been constructed close to it
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Butterflylleo: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

The road is a federal road, moreover APC states are well represented in bad road dirty environments, I believe you are from Benue.

Sorry I am not from benue
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflylleo:

Sorry I am not from benue
Name you state let me feed you with current bad roads in your state with more information you don't know

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Iamgrey5(m): 8:51am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Give me link

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

you seem to be pained about the fact that Igbos are progressing. if your better enlightened and not filled with this emotional sentiments, you would have seen clearly were I said the Igbos are just like the rest of Nigerians, we are hard working and business orientated.
same thing with an Hausa and same thing with a Yoruba so stop been pained that Igbo make up for the over 85% of businesses in Nigeria. that's our trade mark, the south makes up for over 89% of the oil in our country. the north makes up for over 80% of the foods crops/meat in the country.
so understand someone very well before coming here to insult them. I'm not one of your dumb pals you argue with..

Please kindly mention the progress that igbos are progressing. grin

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Iamgrey5(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Perhaps you should read more

A survey tool developed by UN was used in conducting the research, the UN didn't conduct the research by itself
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 9:00am On Sep 01, 2018
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 9:01am On Sep 01, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Perhaps you should read more

A survey tool developed by UN was used in conducting the research, the UN didn't conduct the research by itself
Are you blind?

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by centoke30(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

Please kindly mention the progress that igbos are progressing. grin

Do you know how poor and broke igbo were after the civil war? my dad will always tell us that it took him alot of hardwork and persistence to rebuild his business. if not for that civil war, Igbos wouldn't be where they are today, we could have gone far. so I take it that we are still progressing even with the little that comes from the center

2 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Iamgrey5(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
Are you blind?
Perhaps I should be asking you the same question

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2018
Arda1000:
am just telling u dat even if all the roads in aba is like dat,its still better than all ur waste lands

Lol. I'm not surprised at the stupidity of your comment.

It is not your fault; it is due to the origin of your tribe. Do you know the meaning of igbo and onitsha? It means "looking down on others." So, your stupidity is hereditary.
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

Do you know how poor and broke igbo were after the civil war? my dad will always tell us that it took him alot of hardwork and persistence to rebuild his business. if not for that civil war, Igbos wouldn't be where they are today, we could have gone far. so I take it that we are still progressing even with the little that comes from the center

Yes, igbos successfully carried hard drugs to make money. grin

Arguing with an igboman is a waste of time; it's like expecting a fool to have sense.

Don't forget that onitsha means "arrogant", "despiser" tongue
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

grin grin

There is no difference between any part of Nigeria
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Arda1000(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:
which street in Umuahia please
umoji in osisioma lg two days stay didnt even get to survey the areas but i wanst impressed though
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Arda1000(m): 9:15am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

Lol. I'm not surprised at the stupidity of your comment.

It is not your fault; it is due to the origin of your tribe. Do you know the meaning of igbo and onitsha? It means "looking down on others." So, your stupidity is hereditary.
an afonja telling me the origin of igbos,are u alright

2 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by centoke30(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2018
Arda1000:
umoji in osisioma lg two days stay didnt even get to survey the areas but i wanst impressed though
we are talking about the state capital Umuahia. by the umuojima has been worked on so don't worry
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by centoke30(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

Yes, igbos successfully carried hard drugs to make money. grin

Arguing with an igboman is a waste of time; it's like expecting a fool to have sense.

Don't forget that onitsha means "arrogant", "despiser" tongue
then no need debating with you
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Arda1000(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:
we are talking about the state capital Umuahia. by the umuojima has been worked on so don't worry
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Arda1000(m): 9:28am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:
no problem and i blieve our land will be better in due time

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by redflame: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2018
AutoReportNG:
A Twitter user, Jackson Ude has taken to his page to lament and lambast the Abia State Government for what he termed, "Bad Roads across Aba". According to him...

If you are from Abia state, listen up. Enough of all the lies and propaganda. Enough of all the deceits. Aba is in total decay. We must speak up now. Either Ikpeazu and his gangs shape up or ship out in 2019. Abia state is in decay. What is this

Whether it is a federal road or not is not an excuse. Why do we have Federal Lawmakers, most of whom are lackeys of the Governor? If they cannot mobilize and have the roads fixed through federal appropriations, are they still worth our votes and support?

These are some of the pictures he shared...

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/08/forget-about-lies-and-deceits-aba-is-in.html

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Marpol
Dominique

I blame ignoramuses who nod affirmatively to this ranter.

If your issue is politics then spill the beans and stop blackmailing abia and Aba in particular.

Federal roads are maintained by fed govt. NOT the state. Why not attack LIE MOHAMMED for claiming to have repaired about 69 federal roads in the east?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

then no need debating with you

Tribe of the Despiser and Arrogant. cheesy. Very remarkable coincidence
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 10:15am On Sep 01, 2018
Arda1000:
an afonja telling me the origin of igbos,are u alright

That's another stupidity that is worrying your head. Your arrogance makes you think others can't know about your tribe. Very stupid indeed.

The meaning of onitsha is ARROGANT and DESPISER. Go and die if you feel like it. grin
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by redflame: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

Tribe of the Despiser and Arrogant. cheesy. Very remarkable coincidence

Keep masturbating over mediocrity. It is a result of what I call "silent painment". Your tenth generation back and forth cannot achieve the educational and socioeconomic success Igbo have achieved.
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by BiafraIShere(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

Maybe I should ask you what makes a roof brown if not age. Flaaaaatheads and senselessness are one and same.
You guys are really ridiculous with all these noise about Ibadan being ancient and thus should remain ugly and stunted. Facts have shown that Ibadan metropolis is not older than Onitsha or Aba metropolis yet most parts of Aba and Onitsha have remodeled their buildings and new ones built over the years.
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Arda1000(m): 10:38am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

That's another stupidity that is worrying your head. Your arrogance makes you think others can't know about your tribe. Very stupid indeed.

The meaning of onitsha is ARROGANT and DESPISER. Go and die if you feel like it. grin
dont say what u dont know they are many places in igbo land that use dat name onicha or onitsha they are many,just the same as isu many communities bear the name without knowing what it actually mean
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by acenazt: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:
You are talking about your capital and I'm talking about the entire state.. Umuahia which is the Capital of Abia State does not and cannot have this kind of road
i'm also talking about the whole state. The Executive Governor has done a massive job on the infrastructural development of Gombe state and maybe owing to the fact that there are far less people and the size of the state compared to Abia and also Factors like Rainfall and erosion.
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by BiafraIShere(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2018
Iamgrey5:
So you didn't see ABA on the list right

Plus this is not a united nations report, it is report compiled by an Igbo blogger

Here is another report from another blogger
https:///dirtiest-cities-in-africa/

Check how many Eastern states are on the list

FYI, Aba is 6 times smaller than ibadan
You guys keep manufacturing lies from your anus. How is Aba 6 times smaller than Ibadan? Aba covers 5 local governments and has over 1 million residents when Ibadan was about 2.5 million and how is that six times smaller??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El Rufia's Wife Supports Son Who Threaten To Gang Rape Someone's Mother / Olusegun Obasanjo Cabinet From 1999 To 2003 / Osinbajo: Healthcare May Become Fastest Growing Sector In Nigerian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.