Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User (6452 Views)

Jandor: And The Needless Politics Of Lies And Deceits. / Celebrating MKO Abiola Is Celebrating Vanity And Deceits. Here Is Why! / Alex Otti On Another Voyage Of Lies And Deceits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Arda1000(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

One thing your daftness is preventing you to understand is that Ibadan is a mix of the old and the new.

And do you know why? Ibadan started experiencing civilisation and using zinc to cover their roofs long before your grand parents knew anything called civilisation.

I mean your grand parents were still using thatched roof and tying wrapper to fight clan wars while Ibadan was already using real clothes and using roofing sheet.

And do you know that Ibadan had never been conquered in any war since its inception in 1829. Where were your flaaaaathead grand parents then?

So, the brown roofs you see is a sign of age long civilisation, a civilizational history that your flaaaaathead parents will never tell or be aware of.

so ure telling me all those old brown zincs and mud house has been in exsitence since 1824,afonja no get shame at all

3 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by BeijinDossier: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2018
Chai..lol OP na waoo cheesy

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Iamgrey5(m): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Yolubas are worst than pigs, that road is a federal road in Abia, it's called Aba/Port Harcourt road, States roads are in good condition, if you have visited Aba after the express, if you are going inside town you will realise it's just the express road, other roads are dualized and in good condition, why visitors always capture or complain about the bad road is because it's the major road to PH from those in north, Enugu and Abia.
Stop these lies

I served in Aba

What of osisioma lga road? Yes the road leading to Osisioma Ngwa lga the local government

What of Agbo hill road ?

Even the road to umojima was half complete as at 2016?
And many more

Don't get me started on the filth we experience in the Ariria market during the raining season

Don't get me started on the stagnant water that remains in the city for days during the raining season.

The mosquitoes are legendary

A town without a proper drainage system
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by acenazt: 7:39am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:
so which state is not guilty of having this kind of road?
Gombe
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Iamgrey5(m): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

There is different between bad roads and backwardness

To me below picture is backwardness, no state in Nigeria with 100% perfect roads
Hope you can see that the conditions of the roads are better than what you have in Aba

So "the backwards people" governments still work to protect their interests better than yours.

FYI, that is a local market environment not a residential area or a proper commercial area of Ibadan.
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Stop these lies

I served in Aba

What of osisioma lga road? Yes the road leading to Osisioma Ngwa lga the local government

What of Agbo hill road ?

And many more

Don't get me started on the filth we experience in the Ariria market during the raining season

Don't get me started on the stagnant water that remains in the city for days during the raining season.

Abia is below some western states in filthy according to United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/world-environment-day-5-dirtiest-states-in-nigeria-id5118981.html

2 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2018
Arda1000:
so ure telling me all those old brown zincs and mud house has been in exsitence since 1824,afonja no get shame at all

Maybe I should ask you what makes a roof brown if not age. Flaaaaatheads and senselessness are one and same.
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Iamgrey5(m): 7:54am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Abia is below some western states in filthy according to United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/world-environment-day-5-dirtiest-states-in-nigeria-id5118981.html
So you didn't see ABA on the list right

Plus this is not a united nations report, it is report compiled by an Igbo blogger

Here is another report from another blogger
https:///dirtiest-cities-in-africa/

Check how many Eastern states are on the list

FYI, Aba is 6 times smaller than ibadan

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Which city use this colour for transportation grin

This is the colour of taxi in oyo state

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Arda1000(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2018
grin
rock003:

Maybe I should ask you what makes a roof brown if not age. Flaaaaatheads and senselessness are one and same.
so u mean ure still living in houses build by ur ancestors?

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2018
Arda1000:
grin so u mean ure still living in houses build by ur ancestors?

You ask that question because you are mentally blind
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 7:59am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

This is the colour of taxi in oyo state
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by revolt(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2018
Why is Aba so difficult to fix
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2018
Iamgrey5:
So you didn't see ABA on the list right

FYI, Aba is 6 times smaller than ibadan
Abia is 5th on the list, Ibadan is 94% slums-UN habitats

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Arda1000(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

You ask that question because you are mentally blind
am just telling u dat even if all the roads in aba is like dat,its still better than all ur waste lands

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Cherez: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Go there at the risk of kidnapp for ritual or restaurant pot.

Beside crime, the most environmentally decayed place in Africa.
Are you ready?
Don't be too emotional about this. Most FG roads are horrible and Abia especially in SE has been so bad, I'm from Anambra and I don't think Anambra and Enugu has these kinda dirt and bad roads.
However bros before you talk show us pictures of of Agbara, Lusada, Igbesa and Atan, OTA inclusive of all; the cash cow of Ogun State, the 2nd highest IGR pull in SW.
Even Badagary Expressway from Mile 2 to Agbara is hell.
Stop talking gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Iamgrey5(m): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Abia is 5th on the list, Ibadan is 94% slums-UN habitats
That is not a UN report

The fact that a UN special day was mentioned in the report does not mean it was made by the UN

Here is another similar report

https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/dirtiest-states-nigeria/

In the report above, Onitsha and Aba are the dirtiest cities in Africa
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by centoke30(m): 8:07am On Sep 01, 2018
acenazt:
Gombe
You are talking about your capital and I'm talking about the entire state.. Umuahia which is the Capital of Abia State does not and cannot have this kind of road
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by centoke30(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2018
Arda1000:
abakaliki dont have this kind of roads
You are talking about your capital and I'm talking about the entire state.. Umuahia which is the Capital of Abia State does not and cannot have this kind of road
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2018
Iamgrey5:
That is not a UN report

The fact that a UN special day was mentioned in the report does not mean it was made by the UN

Here is another similar report

https://www.nigerianinfopedia.com/dirtiest-states-nigeria/

In the report above, Onitsha and Aba are the dirtiest cities in Africa
UNEP report grin

2 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Cherez: 8:10am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

There is different between bad roads and backwardness

To me below picture is backwardness, no state in Nigeria with 100% perfect roads
Bros, in as much as I don't support the hit from that BabaRamota of a guy, this pic is wrong.
It's not fair by any means.
Anybody claiming to be better than others has got a small mind. Yes, I'm proud of what the Igbos did to rebuild after the war as the SE should have been a slum after the war.
But u should reel out point without trying to become like crude BabaRamota who knows nothing and is prolly jobless

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Iamgrey5(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

UNEP report grin
It is not good to deceive oneself.

The list is not by the UN, but you have doctored it to make yourself feel good

Nonetheless, if you missed certain classes at school, at least you should know the meaning of the" IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER" written in your report

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Okoroawusa: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2018
Chai,so this is what my friend, Ojiofor,was telling me about o?!
I have never been to Abia before but I heard Ikpeazu is doing well.
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by centoke30(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

You should stop this rubbish stupid empty boasting. Your tribe, your politicians and everything else from your region are not different from what obtains in any other part of Nigeria. Stop fooling yourself.

Igbos are not better than anybody. Nobody is better than igbos. Every tribe in Nigeria has its good and bad. No tribe is better or worse than igbos. Every tribe has its good and bad. So, shut up and stop displaying mental blindness.

It isn't a matter of squabble or anything. It's a matter of fact.

you seem to be pained about the fact that Igbos are progressing. if your better enlightened and not filled with this emotional sentiments, you would have seen clearly were I said the Igbos are just like the rest of Nigerians, we are hard working and business orientated.
same thing with an Hausa and same thing with a Yoruba so stop been pained that Igbo make up for the over 85% of businesses in Nigeria. that's our trade mark, the south makes up for over 89% of the oil in our country. the north makes up for over 80% of the foods crops/meat in the country.
so understand someone very well before coming here to insult them. I'm not one of your dumb pals you argue with..

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Butterflylleo: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2018
buharitill2023:
Abia is apc

In 2019, yes but for now it is PDP which is why it is looking like hell on earth.

PDP.... Hell!

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Mr2wealth: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2018
amaniro:
See the person that caused this!

if I were gov. I'd repair all roads in umuahia and aba. Complete the useless flyover ikpeazu is building. Pay all salaries, equipment of schools, Dualization of ikot ekpene road, make a dry port or s cargo plane to facilitate business in aba, skills acquisition and training

It is easier said than done. Besides, you can only achieve that in your dreams. WAKE UP JAREE. grin shocked grin shocked�0⃣1⃣0⃣9⃣1⃣8⃣�

Almighty God, as we're entering into the ember months, purify our hearts so that we don’t end up being people pleasers. Help us to realise that our original intent of doing things is to please You; not the rest of the people. Keep us focused so we don’t end up neglecting our duties towards You!

Welcome to our :
�celebrations month
�jubilation month
�congratulations month

�Hope you've collected your PVC? It's your civic responsibility! �
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Mr2wealth: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2018
amaniro:
See the person that caused this!

if I were gov. I'd repair all roads in umuahia and aba. Complete the useless flyover ikpeazu is building. Pay all salaries, equipment of schools, Dualization of ikot ekpene road, make a dry port or s cargo plane to facilitate business in aba, skills acquisition and training

It is easier said than done. Besides, you can only achieve that in your dreams. WAKE UP JAREE. grin shocked grin shocked
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by centoke30(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Stop these lies

I served in Aba

What of Agbo hill road ?

And many more

I'm disappointed..
so your reference is "as of 2016 when we are in 2018"

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 8:24am On Sep 01, 2018
Iamgrey5:
It is not good to deceive oneself.

The list is not by the UN, but you have doctored it to make yourself feel good

Nonetheless, if you missed certain classes at school, at least you should know the meaning of the" IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER" written in your report

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 8:25am On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflylleo:

In 2019, yes but for now it is PDP which is why it is looking like hell on earth.

PDP.... Hell!
This is APC state

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Iamgrey5(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

I'm disappointed..
so your reference is "as of 2016 when we are in 2018"
Yes, my reference is 2016 because I was told that majority of the roads in the town have been like that for while.

Unless you have any evidence to suggest that the roads are better now of course
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Iamgrey5(m): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Bro

What the hell is this?

How does this have anything to the do with a report released by" pulse media group" ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Restructuring: Fayemi Urges S’west Leaders To Adopt New Strategies / Zain Is Now Airtel! / 'Though We Are From Different States, Nigeria Still Remains Our Continent'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.