Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User (6441 Views)

Jandor: And The Needless Politics Of Lies And Deceits. / Celebrating MKO Abiola Is Celebrating Vanity And Deceits. Here Is Why! / Alex Otti On Another Voyage Of Lies And Deceits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by BabaRamota1980: 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Look at the 5storey building in first picture...mold and mildew has taken over.

Ttuuueh!
Very filthy stinky creatures!

2 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
centoke30:
so which state is not guilty of having this kind of road?

You people go about claiming that you are better than every other tribe. But the pictures just show that your tribe is as backward as any other tribe in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by centoke30(m): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
rock003:

You people go about claiming that you are better than every other tribe. But the pictures just show that your tribe is as backward as any other tribe in Nigeria
in terms of business Aba is good to go but in terms of infrastructures, we are currently progressing. Just understand that aba is not the capital rather the commercial city. the capital is good to go
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
centoke30:

in terms of business Aba is good to go but in terms of infrastructures, we are currently progressing. Just understand that aba is not the capital rather the commercial city. the capital is good to go

You didn't read my comment well. Your brothers are wont to make others believe that no bad infrastructure is in igboland

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by BabaRamota1980: 12:04am On Sep 01, 2018
Naajjii:

Not just the road, the drainage and the environment.Like i stated i never knew east got such an environment, from what we often hear about how advanced and developed it is,some us have never been there before.

Go there at the risk of kidnapp for ritual or restaurant pot.

Beside crime, the most environmentally decayed place in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by centoke30(m): 12:05am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

You didn't read my comment well. Your brothers are wont to make others believe that no bad infrastructure is in igboland
for me to tell you that we are progressing means we have some bad and unattended projects.
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 12:07am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

for me to tell you that we are progressing means we have some bad and unattended projects.

You aren't better than any part of Nigeria. Your politicians and people are as crude and corrupt like what obtains in any part of Nigeria. Claiming to be better is synonyms with self deception

3 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by BabaRamota1980: 12:10am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

You aren't better than any part of Nigeria. Your politicians and people are as crude and corrupt like what obtains in any part of Nigeria. Claiming to be better is synonyms with self deception

They are worse part of Nigeria. Take any area of daily life to inspect and scrutinize Ibo, you will come up dissapointed.

Im here all night to discuss it if anyone has the interest and stamina. grin

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Xander85: 12:33am On Sep 01, 2018
overall90:
This looks like port Harcourt road.
this is a federal road which the FG abandoned over the years which is being rehabilitated by the state government.
the last time I went to Aba,setraco is seriously working from the express end of the road.
those that have been there recently should confirms.

You sound like a gov't otimpku!

This work setraco dey do, e no dey finish? He's been governor for nearly 4 years now, yet all we get from you guys on a road as bad as Port Harcourt road is 'setraco is seriously working on the road'!

As for it being a federal road, this is part of the shi't we have to take for being part of this cursed country!

3 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Naajjii: 12:34am On Sep 01, 2018
amaniro:

Please don't display such ignorance again. Its only my state abia that is like that. If you think of all Nigeria problem you'd get a headache. By the way I grew up in the North. Kano is over hyped, streets of kano you'd see too many almajiri. What have they done nothing?! every place with its significance so don't play smart
But you ve got to be ignorant to display it.You cannot display ignorance if you are not ignorant. In this situation i was ignorant, i thought east had some bad roads like other areas in Nigeria but not to the level in these photos,i never expected this. Moreso i do see adverts on AIT about Abia.
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Naajjii: 12:36am On Sep 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Go there at the risk of kidnapp for ritual or restaurant pot.

Beside crime, the most environmentally decayed place in Africa.
I think ritual and kidnapping happen all over naija

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by centoke30(m): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

i guess you wanted to say that we are cruel. anyways, at least we are better than most northern states. every state has corrupt politicians so don't give me that sentimental lecture. if you have any squabble with any igbo man, you better go and settle it with the person other than saying all these
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by amaniro: 12:38am On Sep 01, 2018
Naajjii:

But you ve got to be ignorant to display it.You cannot display ignorance if you are not ignorant. In this situation i was ignorant, i thought east had some bad roads like other areas in Nigeria but not to the level in these photos,i never expected this. Moreso i do see adverts on AIT about Abia.

should I say Abia is now experiencing rejuvenation after a long while of neglects. It's just now abia have started crawling. It's the Ikpeazu administration that started it. In 10 years to come it would supersede many States
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by overall90: 1:00am On Sep 01, 2018
Xander85:

You sound like a gov't otimpku!

This work setraco dey do, e no dey finish? He's been governor for nearly 4 years now, yet all we get from you guys on a road as bad as Port Harcourt road is 'setraco is seriously working on the road'!

As for it being a federal road, this is part of the shi't we have to take for being part of this cursed country!

I don't know what you mean by otimkpu.
I'm not from abia neither do I reside there.
that road has been like that for ages but I was delighted when I visited aba around Easter and saw that setraco have commenced work on the road.
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 6:10am On Sep 01, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Any State Ibo is not in. Ibo is the filthiest creature on earth. Kanu is correct and he knows his people well.....PIGS! angry
Yolubas are worst than pigs, that road is a federal road in Abia, it's called Aba/Port Harcourt road, States roads are in good condition, if you have visited Aba after the express, if you are going inside town you will realise it's just the express road, other roads are dualized and in good condition, why visitors always capture or complain about the bad road is because it's the major road to PH from those in north, Enugu and Abia.

2 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 6:19am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

There is different between bad roads and backwardness

To me below picture is backwardness, no state in Nigeria with 100% perfect roads

3 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 6:34am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

There is different between bad roads and backwardness

To me below picture is backwardness, no state in Nigeria with 100% perfect roads

One thing your daftness is preventing you to understand is that Ibadan is a mix of the old and the new.

And do you know why? Ibadan started experiencing civilisation and using zinc to cover their roofs long before your grand parents knew anything called civilisation.

I mean your grand parents were still using thatched roof and tying wrapper to fight clan wars while Ibadan was already using real clothes and using roofing sheet.

And do you know that Ibadan had never been conquered in any war since its inception in 1829. Where were your flaaaaathead grand parents then?

So, the brown roofs you see is a sign of age long civilisation, a civilizational history that your flaaaaathead parents will never tell or be aware of.

2 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

One thing your daftness is preventing you to understand is that Ibadan is a mix of the old and the new.

And do you know why? Ibadan started experiencing civilisation and using zinc to cover their roofs long before your grand parents knew anything called civilisation.

I mean your grand parents were still using thatched roof and tying wrapper to fight clan wars while Ibadan was already using real clothes and using roofing sheet.

And do you know that Ibadan had never been conquered in any war since its inception in 1829. Where were your flaaaaathead grand parents then?

So, the brown roofs you see is a sign of age long civilisation, a civilizational history that your flaaaaathead parents will never tell or be aware of.

Od.e Ibadan is 94% Slums - UN habitat cheesy grin No state in Nigeria without bad roads.

3 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:
i guess you wanted to say that we are cruel. anyways, at least we are better than most northern states. every state has corrupt politicians so don't give me that sentimental lecture. if you have any squabble with any igbo man, you better go and settle it with the person other than saying all these

You should stop this rubbish stupid empty boasting. Your tribe, your politicians and everything else from your region are not different from what obtains in any other part of Nigeria. Stop fooling yourself.

Igbos are not better than anybody. Nobody is better than igbos. Every tribe in Nigeria has its good and bad. No tribe is better or worse than igbos. Every tribe has its good and bad. So, shut up and stop displaying mental blindness.

It isn't a matter of squabble or anything. It's a matter of fact.

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by keryj(f): 6:54am On Sep 01, 2018
He is ignorant for saying whether its federal road or not. Should state government leave there numerous load to do what the federal government is supposed to do.

If the road is a federal road then let him face the federal government and if it for then he can attack the governor.

#Eyimbarocks

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

No state without Bad roads, you should also hold you useless leaders responsible

2 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 6:59am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Od.e Ibadan is 94% Slums - UN habitat cheesy grin No state in Nigeria without bad roads.

I can't remember ever saying that Ibadan doesn't have slum or potholes; I guess that's another figment of your derailed mind's imagination.

And Ibadan had been civilised long before your parents came out of the stone age. So, the slums and brown roofs only tell you that your region is a newcomer in civilisation
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 7:06am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

No state without Bad roads, you should also hold you useless leaders responsible

Useless leaders are all over Nigeria, both in South and north, both in east and west. So, stop fooling yourself that you are better than anybody.

And where is the evidence that those pictures are from Ibadan?
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

I can't remember ever saying that Ibadan doesn't have slum or potholes; I guess that's another figment of your derailed mind's imagination.

And Ibadan had been civilised long before your parents came out of the stone age. So, the slums and brown roofs only tell you that your region is a newcomer in civilisation
Od.e my city Onitsha came into existence in the year 1500 before Ibadan 1827.

3 Likes

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Od.e my city Onitsha came into existence in the year 1500 before Ibadan 1827.

Yes, and onitsha has no slum? Stop deceiving yourself, flaaaaathead
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 7:18am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

Yes, and onitsha has no slum? Stop deceiving yourself, flaaaaathead

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by EzeOnyembo: 7:20am On Sep 01, 2018
This is the road the lifeless Buhari and his lifeless apc said they are doing, The inner streets of Aba are neat and in good condition....

To the afonjas up there you guys can now see the lies the apc zombies are telling you guys that they are working in the east.
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Arda1000(m): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:
so which state is not guilty of having this kind of road?
abakaliki dont have this kind of roads
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by rock003: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=TundeBricklayer post=70798353][/quote]

Flaaaaathead, you haven't shown evidence that the pictures are from Ibadan apart from titles, which might have been your production.

Conclusion is, your tribe isn't better than any other tribe in Nigeria. Stop fooling yourself
Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by TundeBricklayer: 7:34am On Sep 01, 2018
rock003:

Flaaaaathead, you haven't shown evidence that the pictures are from Ibadan apart from titles, which might have been your production.

Conclusion is, your tribe isn't better than any other tribe in Nigeria. Stop fooling yourself
Which city use this colour for transportation grin

1 Like

Re: Forget About The Lies And Deceits, Aba Is In Total Decay - Twitter User by Auladimeji(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2018
Ibadan is better than this forest called Abia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Read Enugu State Governor’s Acceptance Speech After His Re-election / See Deziani Madueke Golden Pen That Cost 60,000 Pounds Sterling, 10ml$ bra. / Emir Of Bauchi Condemns News Reports Linking Him To Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.