Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How This Beautiful Lady Was Dumped Just Because She Is Not A Runs Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How This Beautiful Lady Was Dumped Just Because She Is Not A Runs Girl (1301 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / How I Was Dumped By My First Love / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This Beautiful Lady Was Dumped Just Because She Is Not A Runs Girl by Kingsmeal: 6:37am On Sep 01, 2018
From Zenithnaija.com

A lady on Twitter has revealed how she was dumped by a prospective boyfriend just because she is a good girl and not a runs girl.

Read her story below;

“Over the weekend, i attended Davido *s Axe Launch party full of big boys and the rest. A guy walked up to me and said… Hi girl, How’re u? And me feeling myself like no tomorrow replied, i am fabulous. He sat with me and we started talking about life, work et all Issa thread.

I told him all he needed to know about me so questions won’t be more than action because I was already feeling like I was in a toasting class. Lol

Suddenly he asked *Do you know so so club? And I replied No and he went on saying *why won’t you know that club, don’t you go out?
I kept my cool and smiling. Next thing he asked again *Are you a church girl* *Oh, so you aren’t even bad and wild* *How can u be this fine and not bad* *so you don’t do runs* immediately he mentioned the runs part I was like, bros what’s the problem really? Why are you ranting?

And he was like, sorry I can’t date you if you are a good girl cos you people have wahala. I want to date a very bad girl who has done all I listed above so that she can know how to handle me. And he concluded, sorry my dear you are a good girl so, i apologise for chatting u up. My complete soul was full of surprise like which kind one chance is this one now? Me that was looking forward to having a good night has just been rejected because he thought or felt I am too good to be dated but rather he prefers them bad?

What is this life turning into?

That was how he ended the relationship that we haven’t even started just because I didn’t know one club and haven’t done runs before. I never knew any man would want to date a girl who’s into runs and also comfortable enough 2 tell him that she does it. You men need Jesus. Gosh

Anyway my sister, wether you are in2 runs or you live inside church, this is to let you all know that when God says it’s your turn, your exact category will locate you and u will be happy ever after
And to that bros, i am actually a bad girl but just wanted to act good so DM me”.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/how-this-beautiful-lady-was-dumped-just-because-she-is-a-good-girl-not-a-runs-girl/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44 farano

Re: How This Beautiful Lady Was Dumped Just Because She Is Not A Runs Girl by mykelswa(m): 6:43am On Sep 01, 2018
your reward is in heaven keep the good work up. been a runs girl is a curse 90% of them have been used for rituals. (walking corpse)

1 Like

Re: How This Beautiful Lady Was Dumped Just Because She Is Not A Runs Girl by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45am On Sep 01, 2018
Keep being a good girl and don't let that makes you to start running around!
Re: How This Beautiful Lady Was Dumped Just Because She Is Not A Runs Girl by Merimental(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2018
grin
most good gals ar even d worst after marriage.
wen d eyes finally open dey ova do tins mor dan d bad/runs gals.
dude yan out of xperince
Re: How This Beautiful Lady Was Dumped Just Because She Is Not A Runs Girl by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2018
Why are you crying about being dumped na. You look like what he thought you were, so he approached you. Dress as you want to be perceived. By saying you are "fine" he means all that your runs girls costume is quickie-calling...

1 Like

Re: How This Beautiful Lady Was Dumped Just Because She Is Not A Runs Girl by chiommy123(f): 7:08am On Sep 01, 2018
But she later said she's a runz girl. Is she confused or desperate
Re: How This Beautiful Lady Was Dumped Just Because She Is Not A Runs Girl by Olalan(m): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2018
Twitter and dumb stories seems inseparable
Re: How This Beautiful Lady Was Dumped Just Because She Is Not A Runs Girl by martyns303(m): 7:18am On Sep 01, 2018
She didn't get the scope, the guy wasn't looking for a date or a relationship, good girls look for that. What he needed was a bad girl he would rock for the night, and maybe once a while, no feelings, no emotions, no drama, no relationship, a runs girl. He probably has a good girl at home.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get A Boyfriend/girlfriend Or Else Be Expelled From School? Help Me / I'm Still Toasting The Girl & She Appear In My Dream. Should I Stop. / Baby Oil Team!! My Big Breasts Are Natural,abuja Chioma Releases Topless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.