Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

“If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady (2380 Views)

Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Magichand: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2018
A lady simply identified as @iamsashakae on twitter, is of the opinion that removing the condom without the knowledge and consent of your partner is rape.

According to her, this changes the context of the sex both of them consented to.

Read her tweet below;

if you remove the condom without the knowledge AND consent of your partner and you continue to have intercourse you have indeed committed rape. removing the condom changes the context of the sex they consented to. they did not consent to raw sex. thanks for coming to my ted talk.

you’re not only exposing them to any sti you may/may not knowing/unknowingly have. you’ve now forced them, more than likely a woman, to take EXTRA precautions. those include: -plan B. which reacts to every woman differently and can have terrible side effects.
-unnecessary stress due to the fact that she didn’t trust you enough to have unprotected sex so now she has to make a doctor’s visit to be sure she hasn’t contracted anything from you.

-PREGNANCY and some women can’t carry children and can’t get abortions. it’s a thing.
and before you all say “that’s why you should be on birth control” not every woman can operate on birth control. it can sometimes cause a woman to become very ill. just wrap it bitch.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/if-you-remove-the-rubber-without-the-consent-of-your-partner-its-rape-lady/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44 farano

Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by whitebeard(m): 9:23am On Sep 01, 2018
Another one....smh...!!!

4 Likes

Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Oluromantic: 9:23am On Sep 01, 2018
Who's raping who

What if u dey Bleep girl weh get infection or girl weh dey find belle and u use condom and she say make u comot the condom and u refuse.

Na u dey rape her or na she dey rape you?

1 Like

Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by tstx(m): 9:27am On Sep 01, 2018
If you cum or cream on the D of any guy without his consent it is also rape.

Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Tamarapetty(f): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2018
What if the condom burst??
I don't fancy condom #MyOpinion

5 Likes

Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Olalan(m): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2018
Foolish talk........
BTW so when he went raw and the pleasure intensifies she didn't know and ABI.........Maybe there's no difference BTW licking a sweet with its wrapper on and licking without the wrapper
Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by NobodyKnows(m): 9:52am On Sep 01, 2018
Tamarapetty:

2 Likes

Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Fuqman(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=NobodyKnows post=70802150][/quote]Y'all need to stop derogating women based on their choices... Keep acting like a little sissy.

1 Like

Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by NobodyKnows(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2018
Fuqman:
Y'all need to stop derogating women based on their choices... Keep acting like a little sissy.
Continue to lick her ass . Lick it to satisfaction . Who knows she might give you some pussy juice to drink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Fuqman(m): 10:15am On Sep 01, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Continue to lick her ass . Lick it to satisfaction . Who knows she might give you some pussy juice to drink
When people are hurt, it's only natural to want to lash out and hurt them right back. Keep doing that, I understand it makes you feel good.

1 Like

Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Liliyann(f): 10:20am On Sep 01, 2018
Who uses condom during sex?
How do they enjoy it??
There is this feeling you get when the dicck is about to enter the pussy, you can only get it without condom!
Skin to skin is the best!!
Only amateurs Uses condom!
Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Ehiscotch(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2018
Well. I must say she is right. Slipping off the condom without your partner's consent is contrary to your earlier agreement (consent) because you both agreed to use it for some reason.

All those male users with female profiles above me sha!
Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Fierce11: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Rape is engaging in 'forceful, unconsentual sex' with a person.. it has nothing to do with violence or damages... The 'forceful' does not also signify violence.. So unless the definition of rape has been altered, then i am here to say that the stuff this feministical lady tweeted is pure trash sprinkled with stupidity, foolishness, mumu-ism and i-want-to-trend-disorder..
Removing condoms has nothing to do with rape! Smh
Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Fierce11: 11:40am On Sep 01, 2018
I re-read and noticed that she was referring to only 'men'.. But Wait o,,. Do women not have condoms to? Why are they not buying one and wearing it? She also said that 'e
Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Fierce11: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2018
I re-read and noticed that she was referring to only 'men'.. But Wait o,,. Do women not have condoms to? Why are they not buying one and wearing it? She also said that removing the condom 'exposes the woman to sti risk and makes the to take extra precautions like plan-b, stress, pregnancy... Lmao.. Wtf is that? Are those 'extra precautions'? Nawa o.. She just wants to trend biko.. Women should go and get v-condoms too.. Atleast, if we don't want it rubbery again, they can switch to theirs! So much about feminism equality but common to buy their own condom them no go buy.. This one con dey cry rape say i commot my ticket.. Smh.. Nonsense ladies everywhere
Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by samysmoothfresh: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
Liliyann:
How do they enjoy it??
There is this feeling you get when the dicck is about to enter the pussy, you can only get it without condom!

so, is this one of the comments made to entertain me or can i judge you by it?

1 Like

Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
I find that very annoying, its violation of consent. A man has no right to remove condom during sex, she will be exposed to many diseases which could have been prevented if not for someone's stupidity and selfishness to say the least.

1 Like

Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by mumureloaded(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
Liliyann:
How do they enjoy it??

thumb down emoji needed asaap..... seun take note
Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Liliyann:
How do they enjoy it??
Only amateurs use...

1 Like

Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Fourwinds: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Tamarapetty:
sweet!
Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by QueenSekxy(f): 12:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
rapists are demons!! Reason I hate men.
94% have the trait of a rapist.
Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Fourwinds: 12:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Liliyann:
How do they enjoy it??
hmmmmm
Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by goodnewscliff(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:
rapists are demons!!
Reason I hate men.

94% have the trait of a rapist.
94 percent of women like u don't have sense angry angry

1 Like

Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by vicben27(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
who uses Condom? get just one faithful partner stick to that individual and enjoy ur skin to skin when the konji is high, bonding is necessary keep borrowing from the future and chop today until you pay her bride price. l still got a whole carton of Condom l bought 3years ago. l dey find who l go dash sef.
Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by KingsleyLoadedB(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hello!

Welcome to KINGSLEYLOADEDBLOG
We are excited to have you on board!

Don’t miss out on the hottest Gists, Technology Review, Discoveries about Life, Beyond the Game/Sports, Weekly Movie Premiere & Trailers..

https://kingsleyloadedblog.com

https://kingsleyloadedblog.com
Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Oyindidi(f): 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
Liliyann:
How do they enjoy it??
HIV/AIDS is real miss skin
Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by rawtouch: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
when raw is sweeter, taaaaaa..

PMB2019, daura..
Re: “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady by Biglittlelois(f): 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Fierce11:
I re-read and noticed that she was referring to only 'men'.. But Wait o,,. Do women not have condoms to? Why are they not buying one and wearing it? She also said that removing the condom 'exposes the woman to sti risk and makes the to take extra precautions like plan-b, stress, pregnancy... Lmao.. Wtf is that? Are those 'extra precautions'? Nawa o.. She just wants to trend biko.. Women should go and get v-condoms too.. Atleast, if we don't want it rubbery again, they can switch to theirs! So much about feminism equality but common to buy their own condom them no go buy.. This one con dey cry rape say i commot my ticket.. Smh.. Nonsense ladies everywhere

Lawd, some guys here though, dont you know the meaning of consent? if they both agreed to use condom, good and fine, if it was agreed that the guy alone should use condom, fine, but removing it in the process without the partners approval and then going raw is what is called rape, and yes it exposes them to stds and pregnancies,

If he doesn't want rubber and she's using rubber, is that raw sex are they not still using rubber?? she's talking of raw sex without consent here so what has feminism got to do with this some guys are just slow in reasoning!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bridal Train Steps Out In Waist Coat And Tie for Wedding / What's Your Favorite Brand Of Alcohol? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.