Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? (1688 Views)

You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" / “If You Remove The 'Rubber' Without The Consent Of Your Partner, It's Rape”–lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Nobody: 10:29am On May 01, 2022
Is it rape to have sex with a person who's rétarded and mentally incapable of giving valid consent? undecided
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by yuping(m): 10:32am On May 01, 2022
undecided Abasi, what kind of ridiculous curiosity leads to this?
Angel please test that trumpet.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by LedRock: 10:34am On May 01, 2022
If you are not an idiot, you would know that a mad person cannot give consent just like a minor.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Angel55555(m): 10:34am On May 01, 2022
Yes
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 01, 2022
LedRock:
If you are not an idiot, you would know that a mad person cannot give consent just like a minor.
No need for harsh words... You don't know it all...

Ps... Rerarded individuals aren't 'mad'...

So they shouldn't have sex?

The topic is actually controversial... Many retarded persons can give consent...
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by LedRock: 10:39am On May 01, 2022
BoredBerry:

The topic is actually controversial... Many retarded persons can give consent...
Go have sex with a re.tard, no need asking questions dodo.
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Nobody: 10:42am On May 01, 2022
LedRock:
Go have sex with a re.tard, no need asking questions dodo.
Hey... You're just being mean...

I'm asking because many people don't know... Does the law permit it?

Why are you being a sensitive bit*h? undecided

Had a bad experience having sex with a retard?
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Islandlady(f): 11:01am On May 01, 2022
Bored berry as your moniker implies you are indeed bored...

Anyways it is rape sha

1 Like

Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by LedRock: 11:08am On May 01, 2022
I think it's time Seun start closing stupid threads like this. I checked this OP's profile and she has 27 more useless threads.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Exkandayee(m): 11:18am On May 01, 2022
This op shouldn't be in this forum,
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Stallionhorse: 11:26am On May 01, 2022
BoredBerry:
Is it rape to have sex with a person who's rétarded and mentally incapable of giving valid consent? undecided
very soon you will say your mentally unstable just to accuse a guy of rape.. I k ow your type of girls, can pretend just see a man go down... It will never be well with that well of a hole I. The middle of your legs... Fishh
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Jeon(f): 11:33am On May 01, 2022
yes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Froshloaded: 11:35am On May 01, 2022
BoredBerry:

Yes.
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by czarr(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2022
It's against the law. According to the law they cannot give consent.

It's not fair tho, everyone deserves to feel pleasure.. what's more pleasurable than sex?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Comedian2019: 12:44pm On May 01, 2022
BoredBerry:

Just report the insulting comment. Rule 2.
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by okoroemeka(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2022
BoredBerry:
yes it is rape if you even survive the encounter,I remembered one day I went with a friend to my customers house,no one was around but only young girl of about 18 yrs that is clearly an slowpoke but with a fantastic pair of breasts,my friend said oga emeka I must touch this breast,I told him let's go abeg,he stubbornly refused and went ahead to press the boobs of a retarded girl,he was rewarded with a nasty bite on the forearm that required several antibiotics injections,serves you right pervert

4 Likes

Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 01, 2022
Chai God grin
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 01, 2022
okoroemeka:
yes it is rape if you even survive the encounter,I remembered one day I went with a friend to my customers house,no one was around but only young girl of about 18 yrs that is clearly an slowpoke but with a fantastic pair of breasts,my friend said oga emeka I must touch this breast,I told him let's go abeg,he stubbornly refused and went ahead to press the boobs of a retarded girl,he was rewarded with a nasty bite on the forearm that required several antibiotics injections,serves you right pervert
Lol!!! I laughed... Serves him right... I love how you told this story...
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 01, 2022
killmods:
Chai God grin
I had to know
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 01, 2022
BoredBerry:
I had to know
But u already know the person who is mentally retarded can't give their consent because of their condition. I wonder why u just had to.. hope its just curiosity tho cheesy
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 01, 2022
killmods:

But u already know the person who is mentally retarded can't give their consent because of their condition. I wonder why u just had to.. hope its just curiosity tho cheesy
grin

Just curiousity... I'm surprised it's rape... I thought there would be a loop or something... A way for them to have sex... It's awful...
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 01, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

Just curiousity... I'm surprised it's rape... I thought there would be a loop or something... A way for them to have sex... It's awful...
Maybe retard to retard or if they can get married to someone legally.. I don't even want to imagine it

1 Like

Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:52am On May 02, 2022
killmods:

Maybe retard to retard or if they can get married to someone legally.. I don't even want to imagine it

Exactly!

OP tho undecided
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:46pm On May 03, 2022
BoredBerry:
it's a grey area, but morally wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Jmichael1(m): 12:15am On May 04, 2022
Sum kind post person they see 4 dis forum eeh,go make u ask if nah the nairaland of 2015 be dis abi na another one....
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by Demonicus: 6:11am On May 04, 2022
Fish brain.
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:55am On May 04, 2022
They say everyone has a fetish. ..

I'm guessing this is yours
Re: Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? by efficiencie(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2022
yuping:
undecided Abasi, what kind of ridiculous curiosity leads to this?
Angel please test that trumpet.

grin

(1) (Reply)

This Woman Is The Most Evil Piece Of Shit / Let's Talk About Vaginal Tightness / Guys-young Girls, Older Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.