Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. (6159 Views)

Is It Rape To Have Sex With A Mentally Rétarded Person? / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / ''if You Remove The Condom Without Your Partner's Consent During Sex, It's Rape" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please rape is very evil, but ladies should be careful as to what they interprete as rape. You don't have mutual sex with deep moaning, only to come out and say you were raped. Again, it is evil to keep silent on a rape issue and bring it up later in 10 yrs time. If you had the boldness, say the rape issue to the appropriate authority so that the person is jailed for some years, instead of keeping shut, then bringing it up in 10 yrs time....By then, the rapist may have changed his ways, regretted his act, done good works to others, while you come from no where to accuse him. Accuse your rapist on time if you can

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by OTayobami(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
I said it that we won't rest again for now till Sunday when bbn go start for this coza matter....

Liked by Daddy Freezer, Timi Dakolo, Timi Dakolo's wife and 202,500 others

2 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by majamajic(m): 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
they will only wait till u make name or money, then normal sex will turn to rape

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sir, were you a wall gecko on the wall in the space where the rape occurred?

Until someone close to you people gets raped, you will never understand or feel what a rape victim goes through.

An abuser threatened his victim that he would rope her and her family in legal debts if she dared to sue him cause he's the son of a one time governor.

Guess what, she is waiting for him, she is waiting patiently, however long it takes, she will wait.

Please, just stop.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
kennygee:

Until someone close to you people gets raped, you will never understand or feel what a rape victim goes through.

An abuser threatened his victim that he would rope her and her family in legal debts if she dared to sue him cause he's the son of a one time governor.

Guess what, she is waiting for him, she is waiting patiently, however long it takes, she will wait.

Please, just stop.
God that forgives ladies of abortion nkor....and still allow them to give birth...

4 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
olsome:
God that forgives ladies of abortion nkor....and still allow them to give birth...

You are comparing a rape to an abortion?

Really?

I give up. I just pray none of your sisters will ever have this tale to tell.

5 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
This thing could be a lie, that's all. There is more to this than meet the eye

2 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
kennygee:

Really?

You are comparing a rape to human life??

15 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
Solution to the problem. If u need d pdf dm me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please we guys should not take this as a joke sort of.

Moaning to sex doesn’t mean she allowed you to. So far she made an attempt to resist you. When she said it’s rape, no two ways about it.

3 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Junkie1: 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
kennygee:

Really?

See you you are comparing cold blooded murder to rape chai

8 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by mhizdebbygold(f): 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Even if it's 30 years after rape na rape...
Do you know how much courage it took the victim to voice out?!
Rape exceeds just defiling the body it also plants emotional trauma in them and low self esteem to even speak up about things that was done to them especially when the rapist is of higher power.
Any day they find that courage the issue should be addressed as what it is!

People sef am sure if it was their sister, wife or girlfriend they'll want justice to prevail but if it's any other person it doesn't matter.

3 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Regiomontanus(m): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
kennygee:

Really?

Lol. Murder is more grievous than rape. However, rape is still a serious issue and if anyone is raped, they should take it to court isn't of exhibiting gratuitously on social media. To what end is this show on social media? The support of the majority is not evidence.

Pastor Fatoyinbo is innocent until proven guilty. No evidence, no conviction.

8 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
olsome:
Please rape is very evil, but ladies should be careful as to what they interprete as rape. You don't have mutual sex with deep moaning, only to come out and say you were raped. Again, it is evil to keep silent on a rape issue and bring it up later in 10 yrs time. If you had the boldness, say the rape issue to the appropriate authority so that the person is jailed for some years, instead of keeping shut, then bringing it up in 10 yrs time....By then, the rapist may have changed his ways, regretted his act, done good works to others, while you come from no where to accuse him. Accuse your rapist on time if you can

Whether on time or late, does it change the fact that the person was raped? You cannot force a rapist to come out when he/she isn't ready, they will say their ordeal when they feel like saying it no matter how long it takes.

5 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Olorunnim: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Budex40:
Solution to the problem. If u need d pdf dm me
Did you come up with this would the courts acknowledge and recognise this?
Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
olsome:

I'm trying to get the correlation here undecided

4 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Lol. Murder is more grievous than rape. However, rape is still a serious issue and if anyone is raped, they should take it to court isn't of exhibiting gratuitously on social media. To what end is this show on social media? The support of the majority is not evidence.

Pastor Fatoyinbo is innocent until proven guilty. No evidence, no conviction.

The end on social media if for other people to come out with their tale, and social media is on of the fastest interaction and communication for effective results, Fatoyinbo's case has gotten the expected result as more victims are in contact with Segalinks to press charges against him.

3 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Olorunnim:
Did you come up with this would the courts acknowledge and recognise this?
Yea I did after consulting a Lawyer friend. Coupled with a nice video recording, its very effective.

1 Like

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
You guys should always have something like below with you to avoid stories that touch.

4 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Regiomontanus(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

The end on social media if for other people to come out with their tale, and social media is on of the fastest interaction and communication for effective results, Fatoyinbo's case has gotten the expected result as more victims are in contact with Segalinks to press charges against him.
Lol. Why didn't she go to court first? Why didn't she press charges first? Skipping all these and coming out on social media doesn't empower other people to come out - it just doesn't. What actually empowers others to come is when a victim fights her case in court and the court takes it seriously and convicts the rapist if found guilty. That's what empowers rape victim not some hysteria and mob support on social media. Anything other than an effective legal system and emphasy on due process is short of empowering.

Coming out on social media and gaining the support of the foolish majority doesn't validate the supposed victim's claim in any way instead it demonstrates that I can mar any person's reputation with the help of the foolish majority as long as I am a woman and I am emotional and dramatic with my tale. This nonsense has to stop.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Olorunnim: 8:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Budex40:

Yea I did after consulting a Lawyer friend. Coupled with a nice video recording, its very effective.
Thanks.
Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Lol. Why didn't she go to court first? Why didn't she press charges first? Skipping all these and coming out on social media doesn't empower other people to come out - it just doesn't. What actually empowers others to come is when a victim fights her case in court and the court takes it seriously and convicts the rapist if found guilty. That's what empowers rape victim not some hysteria and mob support on social media. Anything other than an effective legal system and emphasy on due process is short of empowering.

Coming out on social media and gaining the support of the foolish majority doesn't validate the supposed victim's claim in any way instead it demonstrates that I can mar any person's reputation with the help of the foolish majority as long as I am a woman and I am emotional and dramatic with my tale. This nonsense has to stop.

You are a rapist sympathiser and have little knowledge of how the court or law works, if she goes solo to court to state her case, it will just be concluded as an HEARSAY and striked out because there are no more evidences, just her word against his, she coming to social media and bearing it all is a road to recovery and giving other victims the opportunity to come out so that they all can state a very strong case against him, in saner climes, when there are multiple victims of rape against a person and a pattern, the rapist is as good as convicted.

Coming to social media and bearing it all to the public like I said, is for her peace of mind and a road to recovery, yes getting public sympathy is also a good step to healing not for validation to any rubbish, but of course, how can you know this when you're not a woman and never been raped, some victims will not give two fvcks who or how popular the rapist is in the society, a victim can never be unraped.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by hysteriabox(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
olsome:
Bill Cosby is in jail for rapes that happened in the 80s. So... No go there. Rape is rape

3 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by naijafox(m): 10:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
kennygee:

Please, just stop.

1 Like

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Regiomontanus(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You are a rapist sympathiser
Becareful the way you throw labels. Did you see me declare Fatoyinbo innocent? angry angry Did I not advocate due process and the conviction of Pastor Fatoyinbo if he is found guilty?

Beside, which rapist am I sympathising with? Pastor Fatoyinbo? How do you know that Pastor Fatoyinbo is guilty? Do you have evidence? Are you trying to shame and marginalise me because I did not say what you wanted and it pains you to have your stance so deconstructed?

...and have little knowledge of how the court or law works,
Oh! Please educate me. undecided

If she goes solo to court to state her case, it will just be concluded as an HEARSAY and striked out because there are no more evidences, just her word against his, she coming to social media and bearing it all is a road to recovery and giving other victims the opportunity to come out so that they all can state a very strong case against him, in saner climes, when there are multiple victims of rape against a person and a pattern, the rapist is as good as convicted.
Are you serious? So having many people speak up against someone makes a strong case against them? In a saner clime, too many mere stories is no evidence at all. In you think otherwise then you believe that victims of the Spanish inquisition and Salem witch trials deserved their execution.

Coming to social media and bearing it all to the public like I said, is for her peace of mind and a road to recovery, yes getting public sympathy is also a good step to healing not for validation to any rubbish, but of course, how can you know this when you're not a woman and never been raped, some victims will not give two fvcks who or how popular the rapist is in the society, a victim can never be unraped.
Lol. Coming out on social media does not heal a thing. Justice or the courage to make peace with what can't be changed is the healer. Coming out on social media will only heal you if you know that you will damage his reputation and life with help of the gullible majority. Tales on social media and support from gullible simpletons don't prove a thing.

Pastor Fatoyinbo is innocent until proven guilty.

15 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
Even if it's 30 years after rape na rape...
Do you know how much courage it took the victim to voice out?!
Rape exceeds just defiling the body it also plants emotional trauma in them and low self esteem to even speak up about things that was done to them especially when the rapist is of higher power.
Any day they find that courage the issue should be addressed as what it is!

People sef am sure if it was their sister, wife or girlfriend they'll want justice to prevail but if it's any other person it doesn't matter.
But abortion does not give trauma??

1 Like

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
hysteriabox:

Bill Cosby is in jail for rapes that happened in the 80s. So... No go there. Rape is rape
Abortion is abortion, no go there ooh
Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by seanwilliam(m): 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
kennygee:

Really?

please agree, u are ssenseless for this response

2 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
seanwilliam:
please agree, u are ssenseless for this response

No. You are more senseless. Someone who had sex and decided to kill their baby is different from someone who was raped.

Most rape victims never get their lives back.

Get your nonsense far away from me please.

2 Likes

Re: You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. by seanwilliam(m): 11:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
kennygee:

No. You are more senseless. Someone who had sex and decided to kill their baby is different from someone who was raped.

Most rape victims never get their lives back.

Get your nonsense far away from me please.
this still comfirms ur senselessness

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamaican Girls Dress So Ashawo / Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? / Isoko Boy & Other Nigerians Blast Man Squeezing Her Woman Breast In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.