Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Why Do I Always Experience This, Please Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Always Experience This, Please Advice (3867 Views)

Anytime I Meet A New Lady I Always Experience This(pics) / Why Do I Always Experience This Weird Vibe??? Any Idea? / Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Why Do I Always Experience This, Please Advice by Mcy56(f): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2018
TOMSY:
I understand you perfectly, but do you think he didn't have to include this...'' Is it now bad to be charming, that’s if I’m even charming cuz I keep attracting PSYCOPATHS.'' to make his point?
My own opinion tho.
Think the word he intends to use there was "SYCOPHANTS". He doesnt mean to call them psycopaths.
Yes. Fortune attracts sycophants to you and it will be difficult to know your real friends. If care is not taking, they end up running the person down. Caution is the keyword here. I wouldn't blame the guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rock Bridesmaid With A Close Marking On Wedding Day (Photo) / Please Always Rebuke These Kind Of Men In Ur Prayers / SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.