Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... (3859 Views)

Broke Up With My Fiance Today, She Was Raped By A Man Old To Be Her Father / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / I've Been Wooing Her For Long On FB, Then Today She Uploaded This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by CapitalBank: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
I used to have this girl that I "thought" we were dating lol... It didn't occur to me initially that I was dating myself. How could I when someone agreed to the relationship but opted out without my notice?

On the 25th of December last year, I was busy and I did call her to wish her Merry Christmas... So, I asked her, you didn't even bother to send me sms and If I didn't call, there wouldn't have been any of such. Her response was "abeg abeg abeg, I no get time for that now"

I said okay, no problem....

There was a repeat of this a few times hinge on why she doesn't call or text and the response was just as shown above. I still kept my cool...

A lot happened and I tried to amend the relationship until I decided in November that it is time to leave, albeit quietly.

It seems she noticed and started trying to get my attention.

First, she posted a picture (on WhatsApp status) of her wearing a watch that I bought for her and mentioned my name along with "boo" (xyz boo, can you see that watch?).

Boo? me a boo? That is like satan trying to tell you he is an angel.

A few days ago, at around 10 pm, I was just going through WhatsApp statuses of people on my contacts and suddenly stumbled on hers where she was thanking people for making her 2020 great and memorable and I was omitted (I sured did a lot, even inside pandemic).... There is this particular guy that she has written about before. I saw the kind of emotion she poured into writing about him and how he makes her laugh. Her female friend that she met after knowing me too was given accolades but me? There was no sign of me lol

This might look like the omission was a mistake but I know it is not. The only reason she omitted me is that I am not considered important or regarded as anything. Nobody forgets what is valuable or important to them.

About 1 hour had gone by the time that I saw the status. When she noticed I had viewed it, she quickly added mine in hope that I will read it. Immediately I saw my picture, I refused to click or view the status. She left it there as the last for 24 hours without adding any status just make sure that I see it and click. I completely ignored it.

Today, I was just having a nice time with friends when a message from her pops into my view. For the life of me, I can't even remember the last time that she voluntarily messaged me. I know it is a Merry Christmas message but I have also made up my mind to ignore her without a message. I mean, just last year on a day like this, you told me "abeg abeg abeg, I know get time for that now"

She does not want me, she does not like me and she made this known verbally and non verbally. I have decided to accept what I mean to her and stay away. So why is she trying to so hard to act like she gives a fork about me when clearly she does not?

oh, my silence is the cause but this silence is not a pretense or means to get her to want me. It has come to stay and so shall it be.

9 Likes

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by richmanrichard: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2020
baba relax! she cares n the way you wrote about her still shows that you still love her.accept her back n enjoy your life.women case be like bicycle because e no dey hard to start but e dey hard to stop. if you want to live long, stop taking women matter too serious. bang n move, if she is serious;she shud secure her territory in your life not you doing that for her.Create a mentallity of a king because you are one .2021 is not for simps
.Or shud i tell you what hapened is 1900? but..

.on a second thought, after going 2ru your complete post, you initially gave us half info.I only ve one shoutout to make and that is " SHE IS AN OLOSHO!". pass her cheating toto to another nigga!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by FirstSon01: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
this is gonna be interesting cheesy

1 Like

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by usj(m): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
That's what a girl does when you're too available and making excuses for her bad behaviour. When you're in a relationship listen more to what your lover does that what she/he says. Action speaks louder than voice.

5 Likes

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
Three words, dump the bitch. You are a side nigga and she has just realised that losing you will be risky since her main nigga is not showing much seriousness. This is xmas bro, don't let an olosho ruin it for you.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by parkervero(m): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Well, if you mean business to leave her, remove her or delete her contact from your phone, unfriend her on all social media you both follow each other. Work on yourself. Get another girl. If this one behaved same way, apply same method. You will be leaving her hanging when you cut all communication with her.

With what you said she doing, she is just playing games with you. Use your sense oga

You are doing this to let her know she ain't the only girl in the world just as you ain't the only guy.

Guys need to place some values on themselves otherwise some guys will be used as last option by these random girls.

7 Likes

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by decatalyst(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
CapitalBank:
I used to have this girl that I "thought" we were dating lol... It didn't occur to me initially that I was dating myself. How could I when someone agreed to the relationship but opted out without my notice but I later noticed her nonchalance attitude towards the whole thing.

On the 25th of December last year, I was busy and I did call her to wish her Merry Christmas... So, I asked her, you didn't even bother to send me sms and If I didn't call, there wouldn't have been any of such. Her response was "abeg abeg abeg, I no get time for that now"

I said okay, no problem....

There was a repeat of this a few times hinge on why she doesn't call or text and the response was just as shown above. I still kept my cool...

A lot happened and I tried to amend the relationship until I decided in November that it is time to leave, albeit quietly.

It seems she noticed and started trying to get my attention.

First, she posted a picture (on WhatsApp status) of her wearing a watch that I bought for her and mentioned my name along with "boo" (xyz boo, can you see that watch?).

Boo? me a boo? That is like satan trying to tell you he is an angel.

A few days ago, at around 10 pm, I was just going through

She is just trying to confuse you... Don't be fooled, you ain't boo. She just dey use you catch cruise

In between she is a damn bad girl. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by CapitalBank: 7:29pm On Dec 25, 2020
richmanrichard:
baba relax! she cares n the way you wrote about her still shows that you still love her.accept her back n enjoy your life.women case be like bicycle because e no dey hard to start but e dey hard to stop. if you want to live long, stop taking women matter too serious. bang n move, if she is serious;she shud secure her territory in your life not you doing that for her.Create a mentallity of a king because you are one .2021 is not for simps
.Or shud i tell you what hapened is 1900?
I don't want her anymore. I am already processing things with another girl. The thing about me is that I can tolerate bullshit and people automatically assume that I am weak. But when I start my own, it always look unbeliveable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by longetivity(m): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
That girl is a parasite

2 Likes

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by odinson1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
You sir are a No nonsense Kind of man

Bro The only reason she's trying to get your attention back is because of Christmas Gifts and stuff,she wants to manipulate you into Taking her out, validating her,Giving her Unlimited Attention This period probably because her main Guy isn't serious with her anymore.

Bro I'd advice you to play to her game,Reply her message and chat with her as Though she is your only hope in the World
Then watch her reaction,watch how she will start asking for her gifts. Bros just try give her small Gift....
And I Bet you this Girl will Dump you again 2nd week of January

Women are very manipulative in nature,She's playing a game that your are now very well aware of. I advice you to play the game with her and beat her in it

Hope you Flushed down your Christmas rice with Some Redpills? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by CapitalBank: 7:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
decatalyst:

She is just trying to confuse you... Don't be fooled, you ain't boo. She just dey use you catch cruise

In between she is a damn bad girl. grin grin
I know I am not a boo...

bad girl? oh nice.

I have updated the post sha.. u can read the concluding part. I use a touch screen laptop and mistakenly hit the submit button while attempting to remove something from the screen.

1 Like

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by CapitalBank: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2020
parkervero:
Well, if you mean business to leave her, remove her or delete her contact from your phone, unfriend her on all social media you both follow each other. Work on yourself. Get another girl. If this one behaved same way, apply same method. You will be leaving her hanging when you cut all communication with her.

With what you said she doing, she is just playing games with you. Use your sense oga

You are doing this to let her know she ain't the only girl in the world just as you ain't the only guy.

Guys need to place some values on themselves otherwise some guys will be used as last option by these random girls.
You have said it all.

Yes, I had deleted contact before but I decided to leave it because I wanted to face my weakness. It was hard initially but now it feels so good reading her status without a word. grin

I got another girl already though we are in talking stage but we both know where it is headed

I have updated the post sha.. u can read the concluding part. I use a touch screen laptop and mistakenly hit the submit button while attempting to remove something from my screen.

Thanks for your words, they are nothing but the truth.
Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by CapitalBank: 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
Nonexistent:
Three words, dump the bitch. You are a side nigga and she has just realised that losing you will be risky since her main nigga is not showing much seriousness. This is xmas bro, don't let an olosho ruin it for you.
lol my brother, sincerely, I am done with her. Your guy is already processing with another girl ooo. no time.

I am only tolerant ni jare. A lot happened but it will make the post too lengthy if i included those. I just wanted to say what happened in 25th December last year and 25th of this year.

I have updated the post sha.. u can read the concluding part. I use a touch screen laptop and mistakenly hit the submit button while attempting to remove something from the screen.

1 Like

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by CapitalBank: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
richmanrichard:
.Or shud i tell you what hapened is 1900?
Alah, 2021... I will so so make my space too scarce.

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by Samakus(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
CapitalBank:
I don't want her anymore. I am already processing things with another girl. The thing about me is that I can tolerate bullshit and people automatically assume that I am weak. But when I start my own, it always look unbeliveable.

Hey Chief!

Come 2021, don't tolerate bullshits. That's how OZO mastered the act of simpism

1 Like

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by mumumugu(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Congratulations for realisation
Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by CapitalBank: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Samakus:

Hey Chief!

Come 2021, don't tolerate bullshits. That's how OZO mastered the act of simpism
grin grin grin grin
Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by CapitalBank: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
mumumugu:
Congratulations for realisation
My brother, no be small thing ooo.

I feel much relieved and happier now sha..
Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bro run i repeat run, she is a bitch after realizing you are the one that care for her much she want to use another tactics to manipulate you, maybe the other guy dump her stinking kitty pvssy. Meow meow meow bitch .
Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by Silentgroper(m): 7:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
parkervero:

GUYS NEED TO PLACE SOME VALUES ON THEMSELVES otherwise some guys will be used as last option by these random girls.
Emphasis on d caps.
coming 4rm u bro, dz is golden, gaddem! grin.
This means u dnt beg to enta dm anymore, really cool.

1 Like

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by CapitalBank: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
odinson1:
You sir are a No nonsense Kind of man

Bro The only reason she's trying to get your attention back is because of Christmas Gifts and stuff,she wants to manipulate you into Taking her out, validating her,Giving her Unlimited Attention This period probably because her main Guy isn't serious with her anymore.

Bro I'd advice you to play to her game,Reply her message and chat with her as Though she is your only hope in the World
Then watch her reaction,watch how she will start asking for her gifts. Bros just try give her small Gift....
And I Bet you this Girl will Dump you again 2nd week of January

Women are very manipulative in nature,She's playing a game that your are now very well aware of. I advice you to play the game with her and beat her in it

Hope you Flushed down your Christmas rice with Some Redpills? cheesy

I think it is paining her that I could drop her, stop all the efforts and energy that I had been expending on her. Women can't withstand it when you silently avoid cut all communication without a word... And I didnt make it obvious. In fact, the watch I bought happened just 2 weeks before I moved on and I wore it on her wrist. It didn't seem obvious to her but I knew I had reached my elastic limit at that time.
Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by CapitalBank: 7:59pm On Dec 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
Emphasis on d caps.
grin grin grin grin Be nice bro... be nice. It's christmas

1 Like

Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by CapitalBank: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Naijahops:
Bro run i repeat run, she is a bitch after realizing you are the one that care for her much she want to use another tactics to manipulate you, maybe the other guy dump her stinking kitty pvssy. Meow meow meow bitch .
lol.. bros, na so e b ooo.
Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by Silentgroper(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
CapitalBank:
grin grin grin grin Be nice bro... be nice. It's christmas
Big boss, i definitely was nice.
Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by johnhood(m): 8:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
The truth still remains that you don't mean a f*ck to her. Her conscience is judging her. That is all.
Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by parkervero(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
Emphasis on d caps.
I still do am na
Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by CapitalBank: 8:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
Big boss, i definitely was nice.
grin grin grin
Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by Silentgroper(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
parkervero:

I still do am na
No do am enter new year, if nt i'll have your head for my new year celebration meat.
Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by CapitalBank: 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2020
johnhood:
The truth still remains that you don't mean a f*ck to her. Her conscience is judging her. That is all.
That is the point I am trying to make bro. Why pretend about it? Why the deception about it? That is my anger. I would be grateful if she was honest about it. How can you dislike someone and try so hard to tell them you like them? That is a whole insult taken to another level
Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by parkervero(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Silentgroper:
No do am enter new year, if nt i'll have your head for my new year celebration meat.
I have DMed top nairaland celebs but all of them are leaving me hanging.
Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by parkervero(m): 8:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
CapitalBank:
You have said it all.

Yes, I had deleted contact before but I decided to leave it because I wanted to face my weakness. It was hard initially but now it feels so good reading her status without a word. grin

I got another girl already though we are in talking stage but we both know where it is headed

I have updated the post sha.. u can read the concluding part. I use a touch screen laptop and mistakenly hit the submit button while attempting to remove something from my screen.

Thanks for your words, they are nothing but the truth.

What would you do or say if she come begging you to have her back?
Re: SILENCE: Last Year's December 25TH, She Didn't Care, Today She Did This... by CapitalBank: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2020
parkervero:

What would you do or say if she come begging you to have her back?

if there is one thing I know about myself, it's the fact that I never take back girls that once took me for granted.

Yes, they always come back but I just leave them there hoping and wishing I would consider their plea until they get the message and decide to give up... I don't ever say it verbally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You’re A Freaking Prostitute... / "Nothing Is Impossible" – Big Truck Speeding On Expressway Without Front Tires / Help, My Younger Brother And I Love The Same Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.